Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

johnnog said:
know someone in the US and she told me she was always getting guys sending pics of their dicks,sad little men imo.or maybe some were sad big men?

fb,fickin nightmare,agree,who is interested that you went here at such a time and saw a fly in the soup.

waste of broadband.i was on there but had enough within a few months,just don't like the idea that they have some details on me,believe they never delete your info even when you deactivate/delete your account.
Hey John Dic Pics are Big here, at least in my case and I haven't found a camera that has enuff pixels to capture the monster! lol.

Hey John Dic Pics are Big here, at least in my case and I haven't found a camera that has enuff pixels to capture the monster! lol.
Have to use a telephoto 400 mm zoom lens just to see the end of the gargantuan trunk.

Ykmmmmm. And so on, I love you to death we have so much in common like blackcat, but hate all those mmmmm's? Can you think of anything? Clam chouder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love you, too! You are like such a sweetheart<3 If the admin had the ability to change it, I would!

Speaking of seafood, I love me some stuffed clams!! haha
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stuffing clams.. Trick is to eat it, before you stuff it!

We will just have to nick name you since Dave is the clam king you and Starboyblu come in a close second though! I can't agree more about eating clams before stuffing them, but some men are so fucking selfish, a lot of us girls are like when is it my turn? I made you happy now it's my turn so word to the men, take turns, don't be in a damn hurry, don't be selfish, girls like to get a nut as you men refer to it just like you do!

I neverrrrrrrrr understood dudes not enjoying eating clams! I love eating them! Usually after foreplay I have a delightful freshly washed clam.. I'm always hungry, omnomnomnom!

I wish more men were like you guys, the clam squad, guys I have dealt with want head and go directly to you know what I'm saying, fuck that! What about us women, selfish pricks!

I neverrrrrrrrr understood dudes not enjoying eating clams! I love eating them! Usually after foreplay I have a delightful freshly washed clam.. I'm always hungry, omnomnomnom!
Got to admit its one helluva habit I won't try to break soon? Low calories too!

I wish more men were like you guys, the clam squad, guys I have dealt with want head and go directly to you know what I'm saying, fuck that! What about us women, selfish pricks!

Your man ain't part of the clam squad?  Thats way too personal, I'm sorry.  Lemme make another drink, I'm ridiculous /default_sad.png

I don't mind a good 'protein shake' now and again, hell, protein is good for ya.  lo-cal too i'd imagine!
Gotta say your one cool woman 77, no nonsense straight shooter! I'd make you a shake anytime!! lol /default_tongue.png  /default_biggrin.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back