Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

We can start a business, Clam Specialties. Will you ride into the mists of avalon with me?
Uh I'm gonna need to see a resume first! You know pics of your work and all /default_biggrin.png

Uh I'm gonna need to see a resume first! You know pics of your work and all /default_biggrin.png
No problem! I've bedazzled my fair share of clams, very stylish! Pix inc! I need to see your work, too! Just so we know what level we're each at /default_smile.png Two of the finest clamsperts in the US, what could possibly go wrong?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, my Starboyblu! I love muscle milk also, delicious! Tried to put starboyblu in urban dictionary, there is no definition for it, but I know you're swag, my son said that to me , " mom you're so swag" you know I'm old as shit so I looked it up in urban dictionary:

SWAG

The most used word in the whole fucking universe. Douche bags use it, your kids use it, your mail man uses it, and your fucking dog uses it. If you got swag, you generally wear those shitty hats side way, and your ass hanging out like a fucking goof cause your pants are half way down your white ass legs. To break down the word, it means (Secretly We Are Gay). It is also a word that means to represent yourself/ the way you represent yourself, baggy clothes, shitty hats, small penis and basically a way to say your afraid to come out of the closet.

xoxoxo

Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Blackcat, I described my sex life as a video, half life as in non existent, that's how the clam squad began, Are you ok? You know we all love you here! Got it , people care about you here, even if you're boyfriend can be an ass at times, in thread "no communication" you always have us! Much love you're way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to self:  Do not say such tequila-fueled provocative things to a group of men.  In fact, drinking tequila by myself in the afternoon is probably not the best idea!  Buuut it is cinco de mayo now so I can't be held accountable for whatever is said today either. lol sorry in advance for perving out  /default_tongue.png

@SBB - I died laughing when u said "stay thirsty my friend"

Perfect timing and funny as fuck /default_biggrin.png 

u guys are all awesome 

Gotta say your one cool woman 77, no nonsense straight shooter! I'd make you a shake anytime!! lol /default_tongue.png  /default_biggrin.png
Uhhh thanks?  My physical health must be very important to you, keeping me in shape as you do  /default_wub.png

Uhhh thanks?  My physical health must be very important to you, keeping me in shape as you do  /default_wub.png
Ohhhhhhh, so you answer to Dave, but leave me hanging! WELL THAT'S JUST FINE! I'M NOT HURT AT ALL! *Runs outta the room crying*

@77....Anytime luv happy 2 make some1 laugh. And if I may quote King Soloman's proverb,A Merry Heart Is Good Medicine..... *****Starboyblu*****

After reading this thread ive decided to start a new dating site specificly for the woman that feel their clams are being ignored. It shall be called plenty of clams. No connection atall to the well known plenty of fish which is real off putting. That smell just aint clam

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ohhhhhhh, so you answer to Dave, but leave me hanging! WELL THAT'S JUST FINE! I'M NOT HURT AT ALL! *Runs outta the room crying*
I have been a bad bad girl.  Leaving you all unattended like that.  Naughty clams need punished /default_sleep.png

If I ever rudely ignore you like that again, please assume I was too faded to even notice the post  /default_cool.png

Speaking of which, I'm feeling a little under medicated.  Shit ain't right.  I better rectify the situation STAT! brb my love 

I have been a bad bad girl.  Leaving you all unattended like that.  Naughty clams need punished /default_sleep.png

If I ever rudely ignore you like that again, please assume I was too faded to even notice the post  /default_cool.png

Speaking of which, I'm feeling a little under medicated.  Shit ain't right.  I better rectify the situation STAT! brb my love 
Oh my.. This is getting quite sessual. I punish the clams round these parts! Dave's my back-up, and Star's the man with the plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the weirdest boner! /default_blink.png

Uh Oh, It just got real quiet in here! I was just kidding y'all!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back