Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

We're all on drugs, haha!  I don't even have a Facebook, I have this forum for my entertainment! All the "normal" people over there bragging about their, kids, jobs, marathons, etc, oh please!! I have a better time over here where we are not all competing for "Best Life". 

Wow, this thread is nowhere near the original topic anymore.

Foe awhile it was a clambake, now its just -say anything- cool, i love it  /default_happy.png

I know most of you well and mean no disrespect to women, most of you have been there for the worst time of my life, I know all is done in fun, I find it amusing because I know most members closely, but like bdl said, what else do you expect from a drug board? We're all on drugs, with very dark strange behavior that's what makes us so cool and unique, damn now I'm sounding like the old crew, strike the last part and retract!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If any of us ladies are easily offended then we are not in the right place!  The clams that have found a home here are right where we belong.  We are not your average female!  

This is my Facebook too! God I hate that place, it's so boring after seeing so many pictures of babies, and like I really care where you are every second of the day and what you're eating not to mention the mean assholes that love gossiping, I get all my entertainment here!

If any of us ladies are easily offended then we are not in the right place!  The clams that have found a home here are right where we belong.  We are not your average female!  
HAHA you are one funny clam ill give you that.

We're all on drugs, haha!  I don't even have a Facebook, I have this forum for my entertainment! All the "normal" people over there bragging about their, kids, jobs, marathons, etc, oh please!! I have a better time over here where we are not all competing for "Best Life". 

Wow, this thread is nowhere near the original topic anymore.

Foe awhile it was a clambake, now its just -say anything- cool, i love it  /default_happy.png
I have to concur facebook is a rather boring gloat board. I use it unfortunately as it is the best way to keep in contact with some friends on the other side of the world but only because they use it regularly i feel trapped by it if anything.

Xegh

Hi jack continues!!

Yea, I hate Facebook for a few reasons.  Personal issues:  My biological estranged mother stalks me and friend requests everyone I know.  Also.. A year ago, my close friend (37 years old) died out of the blue a couple hours after sending me his last private message.  Really fucked me up.  (RIP billy).   Public issues:  You get like 100 happy birthday messages when in real life only like 5 people actually remember and thats a generous 5.  And... homeschooling, really?  Get over yourself.  And... either my life just sucks or other people are lying about theirs but I don't wanna watch.  I like seeing your cute kids but I'm not as ambitious a photographer (or mother lol) so stop making me feel like such a failure.  Rant over.  *curtsies*

I'm with you, B77C! I'm off the griddddddddd, except here! RIP to your amigo, my condolences, truly..

I don't dig "Fakebook" because of all the tracking stuff which creates a profile about you. Zuckerburg is making bazillions off unsuspecting people who voluntarily provide information, Once you post something on "fakebook" it no longer belongs to you! You can delete it but it is still in the "Fakebook" servers perhaps to be used against you in a criminal or civil case  against you. Also I know of cases where guys who are on Parole or probation have been violated for posting locations where they are not allowed to go and have actually been locked up for this. It is becoming more common for LE to use "Fakebook" and Myspace in criminal cases to prove what your intent was. And people just don't understand the ramifications of voluntarily providing info about themselves. Same goes for any site including this one. Alright I gotta take my tin foil hat off now! 

I'm not all that political about it, I'm just annoyed with people.  Oh, so you checked in at Planet Fitness.. and then starbucks... and then maybe home depot or some shit.  Should I be impressed that you do the same everyday activities that we all do?  Well I'm not.  I give absolutely zero fucks.  Are you bragging that you're running errands?  Do you hit the gym so infrequently that you need to broadcast when you finally go?  Stfu.

And the mommy wars.  These women overcompensate because secretly deep inside they know they are inadequate bitches.  They live to prove otherwise.   I don't play those games.

I love you guys and black cat I can't agree anymore about moms who post everyday about how fucking adorable their kid is, most babies are! Though I have seen a few ugly babies come from beautiful parents or beautiful babies from ugly parents, don't get it! I agree they are fucked up moms who have to brag about how great of mothers they are to compensate they are pitiful! And the people who have to post every minute of the day on what they are doing, do you think you are so important that I give a damn that you are having a caramel latte at Starbucks and like you blackcat the stalkers on Facebook like my husbands ex wife, she would create fake accounts using my real friends names and outed my husband cheating on me for my family and friends to see! Account deactivated! Ooh, I forgot about the guys that see you're picture and want to chat and write the grossest shit, dude my profile says I'm married, why the hell are you asking me if I want to see a picture of your dick? If you have seen one you seen them all, just like clams, some are different than others, there's short ones, long ones, the ones that bend, some are fat others skinny! See girls, clams aren't all that can be talked about, there are many types of wieners out there! Also shaved too!

Damn I did a hell of a job high jacking a thread that started about half life and masterbation! Damn it's wonderful you guys crack me up!

Damn I did a hell of a job high jacking a thread that started about half life and masterbation! Damn it's wonderful you guys crack me up!

Yea, a thread about video games, now is more just like a general chatroom where we discuss clams (hairy or lack thereof) and dick pics!  Whats with dick pics anyway?  Idk, I guess some people are into that, since these things happen now, but I'll never understand it.  Or like it! Jeez louise!  /default_blink.png

I swear I got into mafia wars on fb, and if I had chat on I swear on my sons life I would get chat request asking me if I want to see a picture of their dick , really, I don't think so, like I said you've seen one you've seen them all, just like the clambake we had, that was fun!

Haha I play games on my phone and computer with strangers but I will not accept requests from men simply for this reason.  No, I don't wanna call you, show u my tits, or see your dick! Gah!!

Ykmmmmm. And so on, I love you to death we have so much in common like blackcat, but hate all those mmmmm's? Can you think of anything? Clam chouder?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back