Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

I think this is the one of the finest examples of a thread hi-jack.

Shaking hand with the bishop.

Xegh
I've heard of "polishing the 'ol bishop too" and lets not forget "holding the sausage hostage" and "buffing the banana"also one of my favorites is "strokin your poker"   Major hijacked thread! lol.... oh yeah  "jackin the beanstalk" and "one man tug of war".

feeding the bearded clam, two finger taco tango, tossing the pink salad, rubbin the nubbin..............
And what if the clam is not bearded?  Some clams I know keep their shit pristine & clean /default_wink.png  

/default_ohmy.png  /default_ohmy.png  /default_ohmy.png ^^^^^^

/default_ohmy.png/default_ohmy.png/default_ohmy.png ^^^^^^
I keep forgetting this thread is not called describe your sex life with the use of shellfish 😂

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yup it's gone off topic by a little bit. However clams are one of my favorites bearded or not! /default_smile.png

And what if the clam is not bearded?  Some clams I know keep their shit pristine & clean /default_wink.png
Yer we all know your clam lives in a haven of shaven. haha. Yes we should remember there are different types of clams out there some fishier than others hairier, bigger and slippery than others. What ever clam you have it is beautiful in its own clam way nothing better than a clam burger to finish a friday night off.

I think there is a new group on here. You have the moderators, grand poohbas and we shall be known as the clam appreciation society. Get it sorted on our profiles admin lol

I guess that would make me a Clam Moderator. The main duties of which will be too inspect and rate all the clams and put them into the appropriate categories such as bearded non bearded, wizard sleeves etc etc.

Xegh

I guess that would make me a Clam Moderator. The main duties of which will be too inspect and rate all the clams and put them into the appropriate categories such as bearded non bearded, wizard sleeves etc etc.

Xegh
Lmao the force is strong in you. I aspire to be a clam moderator like yourself one day. Living the dream lol

Patience you must have my young padawan. 

A Clam Mods strength flows from the clam. But beware of the dark Hole the resides beside it you must.

Cl Mod Xegh

probably your breath dave did you have a clam sandwhich for lunch?? 

I as a woman am not offended and I love the bearded clam , dang you guys teach me so much, and xegh you can be the official mod of the clam squad even though I prefer not bearded! Nice and clean! God we have gotten off topic. The Simms maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can make people have sex at least but not fun at all not being able actually see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back