Do You Dare To Tellyour Age?

hooter1 said:
Well, all things being relative, telling a person their age I will assume you mean from their natural birth and not the composite material that coagulated within regions of the galaxy to make each one of us.  You're my wife, I have to give you shit once in awhile, OH that reminds me, sorry about those fiber bars /default_unsure.png
I would'nt expect anything else from you my husband /default_tongue.png

Well, I'll get this party started. Sort of anyway! Let's just say the Wookie can see 50 out ahead much more clearly than he can see 40 in the rear view mirror.

hooter1 said:
Also there's another issue, different parts of me are different ages. For example, on average a person grows a new stomach lining every 7 days, so I can say that "part" of me is between 1 - 7 days old /default_wub.png
EASY big fella, or this is going to turn into a uterine wall shedding thing, and NOBODY wants that! LOL

hooter1 said:
Also there's another issue, different parts of me are different ages. For example, on average a person grows a new stomach lining every 7 days, so I can say  that "part" of me is between 1 - 7 days old /default_wub.png
But what about the rest?

Well, I'll get this party started. Sort of anyway! Let's just say the Wookie can see 50 out ahead much more clearly than he can see 40 in the rear view mirror.
As Mr. Wook said, I can see closer to 40 than 30, unfortunately much closer. I'm depressed, oh wait I'm always depressed. The only thing that really makes me smile are the people on this forum. Especially you Wook /default_smile.png

It just seems like a place where I can actually be myself.

Let's just say I'm not much older than ps2556.. the dirty thirty will be here soon enough /default_wink.png
Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm too far removed from 30 to recall if it was "dirty" or not, but I'm here to tell ya', 50 ain't lookin' so "nifty".

I must be young because I'm often told to grow up.

Luckily I look mid 30's but am about the same age as the helpful wookie.

hooter1 said:
I second this motion !

Okay then there are at least AARPs around
Well, it isn't all gloom and doom. I hear that AARP membership has its privileges!

iqgbic.jpg

hooter1 said:
I second this motion !

Okay then there are at least AARPs around
No worries brother, even Grandpa Hooter can still be down with the clown!  /default_laugh.png

2niz1qw.jpg

lol your right even like that in the uk my grandparents got more and more heavy painkillers,sleepers benz's u name it they had it

Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back