Do You Dare To Tellyour Age?

hooter1 said:
inches? holy shit /default_tongue.png
Yeah, back in the day they used to call Sis "Trip". For obvious reasons of course! /default_laugh.png

the best part about being my age: all my stupid antics didn't end up, preserved for all freaking eternity, on the internet!!!

FG

the best part about being my age: all my stupid antics didn't end up, preserved for all freaking eternity, on the internet!!!

FG
Haha! Yes me too, I did some stupid things when I was younger. They were experiences I'll never forget though. I have some good stories from back in the day.

Lets just say I actually still get proofed sometimes buying liquor/beer. I shouldn't...but I do! Granted the person at the counter wears extremely thick glasses but I'll take it!!

Lets just say I actually still get proofed sometimes buying liquor/beer. I shouldn't...but I do! Granted the person at the counter wears extremely thick glasses but I'll take it!!
Mrs.,

I too enjoy a "carding" now and then...however I'm afraid it is usually someone born around 1997 asking for my credentials and they are NOT offering me some kind of stealthy cougar compliment.

Closer to 40 than 30... But closer to 35 than 40 /default_wink.png

However, I look closer to 21. I've got great genes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here is a pic of me...I'll let you guys guess my age...

ryan-gosling-cover-nologo.jpg

FG
Out of greens so I wanted to quote this,  So many meanings on so many levels. A very "on par" FG posting.

Also, ditto

Come March I'll be 60.  I have to work till I die.  Here's the joke:

I am older than my wife's oldest brother.  Yup!  My wife The Divine Ms. T, is younger than my baby sister. oooh yeah, heh heh.

This Golden Girl is closer to 35 than 30.  

Marching my way into Cougarhood...
Might I hold your hand on this journey into the "mature" feline realm? And might I offer this in return for the honor of holing your delicate lily of a hand?

Mon amour, Voulez-vous obtenir un bol de céréales avec moi?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back