Do You Dare To Tellyour Age?

I've posted this many places here but if you don't know already I'm 98.

I think u all rock! Happy pappy, nightstalker, cat, Beranda and kk what great names to see I missed you all! My birthday was yesterday and I'm staying 38 forever! Good genetics! Seriously, 47 and I cried, my son said you're closer to 0 than a 100! He's so much more mature than I am it's ridiculous and he's only 17!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweetie, happypappy, beranda and kk are gone to the scammersite. They are jewy's next victims. But I came back!

You are kidding! I knew kk would follow but the others? That's really sad, at least I got you and I'm grateful for that!

53 and getting younger!! Ok I lied about the getting younger part /default_smile.png

It's my 37th birthday today! I got this chocolate/mousse/icecream/brownie disaster of a cake.  It's a disaster because I'm sure the whole thing will be in my belly by 1am.  Ughh! I can't eat like this anymore!  Looks like an hour on the treadmill and a kickboxing class will be my morning activity. No fun /default_sad.png

It's my 37th birthday today! I got this chocolate/mousse/icecream/brownie disaster of a cake.  It's a disaster because I'm sure the whole thing will be in my belly by 1am.  Ughh! I can't eat like this anymore!  Looks like an hour on the treadmill and a kickboxing class will be my morning activity. No fun /default_sad.png
Well Happy late Birthday!

Thank you Fargo or shall I call you benjamin button, my friend?

Let's just stay 29 forever... how 'bout it? 

aww @black77cat , i see u got multiple "friends"  /default_wub.png  /default_sad.png

i dont have multiple "friends" (lol, huh?),  what the crap are you yappin about? 

Just Turned the big "40" a few months back.... /default_rolleyes.gif

I just turned 47 April the 12 but you guys are the only people that know, thank god for good genetics because people think I look like I'm in my 30's so I've been 38 for the last 10 years, and happy belated birthday yellowbelly ! God I envy you, I like the stay 29 forever club, I'm joining please ?

Blackcat happy belated birthday to you as well

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back