Donation questions

@Switg yes you need to get a personal wallet. It's very easy, all you have to do is go to the Electrum site and download one.

There are several step by step guides that members have written and posted to help new members with bitcoins. I even wrote a very simple one that is pinned in this section. Try using the search function to find them and go with whichever is easiest for you to follow.

I see someone posted that they were having trouble using Paxful to buy their bitcoins from. You can also use Coinbase, their fees are a little higher than some of the other places, but they are very easy to use. 

So once again, the steps are as follows:

Download a wallet

Buy some bitcoins 

Transfer them to your wallet

Send them to DBG or vendor 

You will find other wallets and other places to buy bitcoins, this is just a quick suggestion, but don't skip directing your transactions through your personal wallet.

Please help. I have created a Bitcoin, Electrum,  and Coinbase accounts and I can't get to the specific pages or some of the steps. I have been on this forums for years and  I  would really like to make a donation to become a sponsor again. Please , please, please help. I don't see where it asks to even get a personal wallet to start with. I've been on here for hours trying to figure it out. I even have it linked to my bank account. Please help!

@dollygirl5531 much appreciation for reading the rules. Yes, my "guide" such as it is, is still current. You may want to branch out to other sellers because as I understand it Coinbase isn't the cheapest in terms of the fees they charge, but they are not crazy and it's a good place to start if you have never tried bitcoins before. 

Just remember that bitcoins are volatile like the stock market so it's important, especially if you are buying small amounts, to send it on to the intended destination right away. Waiting for tomorrow could leave you without enough for your transaction. Of course they are just as likely to go up in value, but who wants to go back and buy more if they don't.

Lastly, I may be expert on all things DBG, but I am most definitely NOT an expert on bitcoins!

I would love to donate and be an active member like I have in the past but I have downloaded all apps for bitcoin electra and still can't figure it out.  Please help!

Would love to donate just want to make sure the wallet address is up to date .also what should I do to alert you guys once ive made the donation ?

The steps are relatively simple I guess.....probably the hardest part of trying to drag myself into the cryptocur age has been dealing with that Coinbase BS of making me wait 14 days  to use my OWN d - - - funds  "for your own security".....but  do they have to wait  even 14 seconds to grab the $ from my bank??? No sir. Maybe as the number of transactions increase, they lower their time frame...but I'm not holding my breath.

Electum is ok time-wise.....just seems like their " btc / usd " functions could be a bit <ha!> more user friendly.

@Switg yes you need to get a personal wallet. It's very easy, all you have to do is go to the Electrum site and download one.

There are several step by step guides that members have written and posted to help new members with bitcoins. I even wrote a very simple one that is pinned in this section. Try using the search function to find them and go with whichever is easiest for you to follow.

I see someone posted that they were having trouble using Paxful to buy their bitcoins from. You can also use Coinbase, their fees are a little higher than some of the other places, but they are very easy to use. 

So once again, the steps are as follows:

Download a wallet

Buy some bitcoins 

Transfer them to your wallet

Send them to DBG or vendor 

You will find other wallets and other places to buy bitcoins, this is just a quick suggestion, but don't skip directing your transactions through your personal wallet.

Wish it were possible to just deal with  Electum and avoid the Coinbase/Paxful/etc step altogether...but that would make things too simple, of course. Not the way of the world🙀

Can someone please donate donate 20$ to the forum for me..  I am on dis@bility and do not anyway to get around btc without them knowing, as I would have to pay with their card, also I don't have a phone to use an atm machin3.  I will pay through p@yp@l and give you an extra 10 for your time or more if wanted.  I really need help and don't understand btc in the slightest anyway..  Thank you in advance...

So i have an electrum private wallet and i signed up for a paxful wallet.

I transfered bitcoin from paxful to electrum but its not showing up. I got a ding now says balance 0.mbtc [+1.8 unconfirmed]

Not sure whats going on. Can i transfer from paxful to forum bitcoin wallet or do i wait for funds to clear on electrum

In recieve there is a receiving address i sent the paxful bitcoin to that. Not even sure if thats right

So i have an electrum private wallet and i signed up for a paxful wallet.

I transfered bitcoin from paxful to electrum but its not showing up. I got a ding now says balance 0.mbtc [+1.8 unconfirmed]

Not sure whats going on. Can i transfer from paxful to forum bitcoin wallet or do i wait for funds to clear on electrum

In recieve there is a receiving address i sent the paxful bitcoin to that. Not even sure if thats right
+1.8 unconfirmed means that the transfer is waiting to be confirmed on the blockchain before going into your wallet.  give it time and it will show up!! post again if for some reason that isnt the case!

Donated $20. How long does it take to get my access back? I didn't even realize my membership had expired, as soon as I did I send a Bitcoin payment this morning.. I sent the moderator and email and a message here.. Thanks!!! 

Donated $20. How long does it take to get my access back? I didn't even realize my membership had expired, as soon as I did I send a Bitcoin payment this morning.. I sent the moderator and email and a message here.. Thanks!!! 
Within 24 hours maybe sooner 

I just spent the last 2 hours trying to buy bitcoin to donate and acomplished nothing more than managing to download a wallet. I tried to buy from multiple sources and it just keeps saying password incorrect so I changed my password, had the verification code sent, then it just says password wrong over and over and over.

I just spent the last 2 hours trying to buy bitcoin to donate and acomplished nothing more than managing to download a wallet. I tried to buy from multiple sources and it just keeps saying password incorrect so I changed my password, had the verification code sent, then it just says password wrong over and over and over.
Not sure where you are trying to buy bitcoin, but for ease i recommend using Cashapp which is available on your smartphone if you have one.  You will need to be verified in order to withdraw the bitcoin but it only takes around 24hrs.

Donated! Thank you for this forum.
If you haven't contacted the admins yes, then at the bottom of the page there is a "Contact Us" button.  Click that and that will let you send a message to the admins.  Tell them how much bitcoin you sent and they will update you sponsorship accordingly..  Welcome aboard and happy readings!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back