Donation questions

I just donated but didn’t have a chance to put my username in. I donated 15.20 or 0.00165 bitcoin, let me know if you need proof I took a screen shot 
It can take sometimes up to 24hrs .At the bottom of every page here theres a "contact us" button thats how you email Admin.You can send him a email with the amount donated and he can figure it out ...  @S903Army your name reminds me of a old buddy THE ONLY original S903man :)  HA HA 

Ahhhhh i think i finally figured out how to donate, got a little advice about cashapp and coinbase. Do i leave a note while i send it? I was thinking a few numbers then ill save them?

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwhelming to new members. 

First download a personal wallet from Electrum. Then make an account with coinbase and purchase your bitcoins.

Transfer your bitcoins to your electrum wallet and then send them on to DBG or the vendor. Do not send directly from the coinbase wallet as members have had their accounts closed for doing so. 

It's easy to find bitcoin converters on the Internet. It really is not terribly difficult and if I can do it so can you.

We very much appreciate the support!

Bitcoin is the only payment method at this time. Staff cannot process payments for you. This question is asked over and over again. If you make friends on the forum someone might be willing to help you, but the best course is to bite the bullet and get bitcoins. 

Please give us 24 hours to update the status of your account. 
Is there any other way to donate besides using bitcoin? 

im about ready now using wasabi. I don;t understand the picture qr code graphic thogh or i don't need it just the send receive code? ANd main

question is the addy on the may 2017 sticky closed thread still the current valid btc addy???? sounds liike it is but hate to mess this up. Already so confused.Thanks

Mark

well have week off , my nerves with trying and FAILING to buy btc with around a bill in my pocket to donate here and have been blocked at so far every mainstream service sells btc. have to try shadier ones now. At least have week off now to do so. Wanted to say even as a honorary member poster here how much I lLOVE the community here and the forums and the overall vibe. Even had some crazy person from C@m@roone try shawdowing me on here and spaming me or who knows what and the admin were on it faster and even I was and banned the account. Much love. thanks and props for this site and can't wait to talk more once i can access other boards and expand my knowledge and maybe some gentics and other areas I have good things to offer community here in the m@d mj realm being a person living somewhere in the heart of emerald triangle of pac nw. Peace

For anyone considering a donation read the FAQS. Most of your questions have already been addressed there.

Thanks to all who have donated!

Just sent donation and PM to Admin. Let me know if you need any of the details. Thanks!

So i am already opal member. I have a little extra btc in my wallet like 8$ if i donate that would i became sapphire or would i need to send a full 20$ for that.

I have been amember of DBG for a few years now.  Only thing is m struggling with is donating. I haven't a clue about BitCoin &wanted to ask if there's somebody on here that could maybe help me with a donation? I would be extremely grateful 

I have been amember of DBG for a few years now.  Only thing is m struggling with is donating. I haven't a clue about BitCoin &wanted to ask if there's somebody on here that could maybe help me with a donation? I would be extremely grateful 
Check out the "Bitcoin: Explain it like I'm 5" thread. There's some good instructions in that thread. Basically, you download a "wallet," then you buy your bitcoin (that's usually the trickiest part, because you have to find a vendor that will work with your bank and is established enough to not walk off with your money). Transfer the coin to your wallet, then from there to the wallet of whomever you want to send it to. It's confusing as hell, but it's not that bad once you get used to it.

@Jesse no I. D so rules me out. Bummed right out now FFS 
You have ID? Because I don't think you need a driver's license. You should be able to use any form of government ID. I'm not even sure you need that with Coinbase so long as you have a bank account. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back