Donation questions

I may have just missed something obvious, in which case I apologize, but how frequently are we supposed to donate to maintain our sponsor status?  Is it annually?

Thanks!

How do I move bitcoin to a wallet HELP

Never done this.

Once I get it to the wallet where do I send it ?

Thanks 

How do I move bitcoin to a wallet HELP

Never done this.

Once I get it to the wallet where do I send it ?

Thanks 
It's in your personal wallet now? Not in your account on the site where you bought it? If it's in your personal wallet now, then you just follow the same process as transferring it to your own wallet, except you use the number of the person  or business that you want to send it to. So if you're trying to donate to DBG, then you just pop over to this thread and that has DBG's wallet number: https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/topic/9845-how-to-donate-to-the-forum/

If you DON'T have a personal wallet yet (you probably got it from someplace like Electrum, and then copied down an insanely long multipart password), but DON'T transfer directly from the place you bought it to your recipient. Always transfer to your personal wallet first.

It's in your personal wallet now? Not in your account on the site where you bought it? If it's in your personal wallet now, then you just follow the same process as transferring it to your own wallet, except you use the number of the person  or business that you want to send it to. So if you're trying to donate to DBG, then you just pop over to this thread and that has DBG's wallet number: https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/topic/9845-how-to-donate-to-the-forum/

If you DON'T have a personal wallet yet (you probably got it from someplace like Electrum, and then copied down an insanely long multipart password), but DON'T transfer directly from the place you bought it to your recipient. Always transfer to your personal wallet first.
This thread that you sent a link to hasn't been working the past few day.  I get an error 404 every time I try to use that link my Bitcoin is sitting in the wallet of cash app that I used to buy the Bitcoin and when I use the address that someone else directed me toband I Ifound here on drug buyer's guide, it doesn't allow me to send from cash app.  what am I doing wrong??

This thread that you sent a link to hasn't been working the past few day.  I get an error 404 every time I try to use that link my Bitcoin is sitting in the wallet of cash app that I used to buy the Bitcoin and when I use the address that someone else directed me toband I Ifound here on drug buyer's guide, it doesn't allow me to send from cash app.  what am I doing wrong??
I'm not sure that you're doing anything wrong. Try searching the forum, because I have seen threads on here where people were having trouble with DBG's wallet. I don't know if they've recently changed their wallet, but I don't think so. And if they did, I imagine admin would remove the old wallet number from the site to avoid confusion.

But search the forum for donation troubleshooting, because this has come up before and there are some common mistakes people make, but I'm not sure what they are. I didn't happen to have any trouble donating, but I had a TERRIBLE time learning how to use bitcoin. (So I stay in there threads to try to reassure people that it's hard, but once you get the hang of it, it's really not bad. It's just frustrating and time-consuming at first.)

In a pinch, let's tag in @2earls who can probably help you, just to get that bitcoin out of your wallet. Unless you're really into bitcoin, you generally want to move it quickly so you don't risk it dropping in value. I've had that happen and then had to a little MORE coin to make up the difference. 

Maybe try downloading an Electrum wallet and sending to that first and then sending to DBG? The bitcoin wallet here is always kept up to date and changes frequently so recheck it before you attempt to send again and let us know if you are not able to send to your Electrum wallet either.

I just re-read this message more closely. @earls is right. You need to download a personal wallet. That's the glitch here. CashApp and others aren't going to let you transfer directly to DBG. Go to Electrum and follow their instructions. There are also really, really good detailed instructions near the end of the "Explain it Like I've 5" thread on here. It's probably on the last page or two. You can't miss it. Somebody posted some really step-by-step instructions. When you create it, you will have to create a very long set of passwords. Make sure you keep those in a safe place. Take a deep breath---you'll get the hang of it, I promise! :-)

Hello, it is some years since I was last a sponsor, back in the days of PayPal when life was relatively simple!

I now use Coinbase and have a BTC wallet with them.  Am I ok to donate straight to the forum (I have found the relevant code) direct from my Coinbase trading wallet?

Many thanks in anticipation of any assistance you are able to provide. X 

@Lundi Its always preferred that you move the BTC into an external wallet that you control the seed of.  If Coinbase were to flag DBGs btc address and saw you transferring funds to it, they could legitimately seize your account and all your funds.  Let us know if you need any help finding a good external wallet and thanks so much for donating!

@Lundi Its always preferred that you move the BTC into an external wallet that you control the seed of.  If Coinbase were to flag DBGs btc address and saw you transferring funds to it, they could legitimately seize your account and all your funds.  Let us know if you need any help finding a good external wallet and thanks so much for donating!
Many thanks for this guidance.  I have absolutely no BTC experience beyond Coinbase but will study the info on the forum over the next couple of days and hopefully find a safe way forwards!  

Have found the Electrum site after reading through vast amounts of advice on here (thanks to all who help those of us who seem to be wading blindfold through treacle)!

i still have my little Coinbase stash; if I move that to Electrum and then to the forum membership account (I know where to find the BTC address).  Is this an acceptable way to pay membership?

Apologies for asking about stuff probably obvious to most!  Thanks in anticipation of any further guidance. X

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I just donated what I could. I haven't been here for a couple months I was good on mags but now I'm on the lookout..thanks guys

@Lundi Yes, moving funds from Coinbase to an Electrum wallet, and then to the DBG wallet is the ideal way to pay!!  Take care and thanks for donating.  :79_smiley_cat:

Hi, I sent a donation for the $20 for Opal membership but have been unable to find a way to PM admin with the details (and the email address I sent to was returned to me as it was for some reason regarded as spam) 

Any help please?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back