Donation questions

I have no idea about bitcoin so I would like to know they have a coin base machine at the supermarket but I’ll have to see how you use it it takes a debit card to buy bitcoin so I guess you put in how much bitcoin I would want to buy is there an easier way to do this I’ve never used it before I’ve never had to use bitcoin for anything I do, but I do need to make a donation so can somebody give me advice or point me in the right direction thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea about bitcoin so I would like to know they have a coin base machine at the supermarket but I’ll have to see how you use it it takes a debit card to buy bitcoin so I guess you put in how much bitcoin I would want to buy is there an easier way to do this I’ve never used it before I’ve never had to use bitcoin for anything I do, but I do need to make a donation so can somebody give me advice or point me in the right direction thank you!
Bitcoin ATM are easy , usually a little expensive but worth it if you have no other options.You want to have your own wallet to transfer it to . For mobile check out Blockstream green or whatever one would suit you. Do some research on how Bitcoin ATM generally work and you should be G2G .

Regards

For all new members. I found that cash app is the easiest though not anonymous way to purchase bitcoin. So if you were not so worried about anonymity, then cash app is relatively easy to go about it. FYI thank you

Hi,

I donated .0015btc on 10/27/20.  I see my membership status hasn't changed up from newbie.  Can anyone help me with this?  I'm sorry it's taken so long to notice and take care of this.  I've been sick.

I could provide a screen shot of the transaction if it helps.

Thanks.

Hi,

I donated .0015btc on 10/27/20.  I see my membership status hasn't changed up from newbie.  Can anyone help me with this?  I'm sorry it's taken so long to notice and take care of this.  I've been sick.

I could provide a screen shot of the transaction if it helps.

Thanks.
Just give @2earls a poke. That'll take care of it. You should have a transaction ID that will solve the problem right quick.

I'm also not sure how much .0015BTC was on October 27. You need to donate at least $20 USD for membership. Bitcoin value fluctuates, so don't put a lot of time between transfer to your personal wallet and then transfer to whatever purchase you're making.

You did use a personal wallet, right? That could be the other problem. Don't transfer straight from a bitcoin exchange (e.g. Coinbase) to some place like DBG . (I don't do it for any type of purchase. I always transfer to my personal wallet first.) But they won't transfer the coin to this site and it would be a security hazard to try.

If you've got a transaction ID and you used a personal wallet....I can't think of anything else it would be. I'm sure 2earls will take of it if there was some kind of error though.

Thank you, Jesse.  I used electrum to transfer the btc.  I will reach out to @2earls.  I just don't want to make big stink about it.  I am grateful for this site and all the interactions I've had here in the last two + years.   I am just feeling low and having a hard time.    BUT given it's Thanksgiving! I am going to stay GRATEFUL and turn up some music!  :)

:/

Thank you, Jesse.  I used electrum to transfer the btc.  I will reach out to @2earls.  I just don't want to make big stink about it.  I am grateful for this site and all the interactions I've had here in the last two + years.   I am just feeling low and having a hard time.    BUT given it's Thanksgiving! I am going to stay GRATEFUL and turn up some music!  :)

:/
I'd say giving it a few weeks is more than enough time to qualify as Not Making a Stink About It :-) I hope you're feeling better!

Sure, I'm grateful for the site too, but when you send in your money, you want to get access to the additional content. That's totally understandable. The site is much, much more useful when you have a membership.

Do you know how to check your blockchain? That'll show you both the transaction ID and I think it will show you the USD value (?)...not positive about that. My best guess now is you wound up shy of the $20 minimum.

Oh, double-check the wallet ID you sent it to also. If you sent it to the wrong wallet ID, you're SOL. That's why so many businesses are getting into bitcoin: The customer can't charge back; it's impossible with bitcoin. Once it's sent, it's sent and gone. I think you'd have to re-donate if that's what happened.

I can't think of anything else it might be....that is really odd.... Keep us posted! And I hope you have a good Thanksgiving! This is just a shit year...I'm having a lousy day too :-P

@sweetjowe are looking into this for you.

A note to anyone who donates:

Please let us know if your account doesn't change status within a couple days after sending your donation. The newer the transaction the easier it is to find.

Also posting on the "post here only after donating thread" is yet another way to ensure that your donation is processed quickly and correctly. 

Thank you for your support! 

@sweetjo hope things get better. It’s a tough time of year ! I like the music idea!

@2earls let me know if I can help with any more info.  I realize it's my oversight to not let you know that I had donated.  I see the transaction in my electrum for -0.00188819.  I wrote the description as "Forum donation for username sweetjo".  10/27/20

Anyway, I need to get back to membership status as I am trying to get back into the game of feeling good.  Thx.

@FiggleGarts2 Hi there and welcome to the forum.  You must donate via bitcoin. The bitcoin address is located on the post here-  

There are also great instructions to help you.

Hope this helps. If you need more help, feel free to ask! Good luck 👍 

I downloaded coinbase wallet. I bought 25 dollars worth of Btc. Can I send it directly to DBG or do I need to make another step?

Hi can I send my donation from my cash app wallet or is that frowned upon I really don't feel like using one of these other coin bases and waiting a week for them to verify me?

Hi,

I donated approximately 5 days ago -- how long does it take for my account to update?  Or, is there something else I need to do?

Thank you very much!

Aim

I am assuming I can ask questions about donating here...  can I make a donation with Menero ?  And where would I send it ?  Thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back