Donation questions

Hello I would like to renew my membership, the year went by fast, I don’t want to send to the wrong address, any help would be greatly appreciated 

This intriguing code caught my eye. I suppose because my inlaws have a place there. A nickname perhaps? OK I'll go mind my own business now.
I know I’m months late and no1 cares but clear lake ca and lake county is the forgotten county of the emerald triangle. Largest lake in CA and heavily poisoned with mercury and sulphur. It takes a lot of balls to grow big in clear lake, it can be like playing COD zombies just going to the corner store 

I know I’m months late and no1 cares but clear lake ca and lake county is the forgotten county of the emerald triangle. Largest lake in CA and heavily poisoned with mercury and sulphur. It takes a lot of balls to grow big in clear lake, it can be like playing COD zombies just going to the corner store 
Don’t doubt it about suicide. It’s 80-90% drug addicts atleast prbly similar amounts with no running car, u will be robbed just kickin it down town if ur not local. Sad place at 17 years old from juvenile hall I bought 2.2 acres off Indian resivor above CL for 2 lbs of indoor. I’m in jail, my friend handled every bit of it for me in less then 8 hours. Sold it for a 10 pack like 6 months later. Power and water on propwrty, over 2 acres, purchased for less then 5k in trade 😂😂😂 lake county for real rough necks and risk takers only. Anywhere land is damn near free...beware. Hand to god if any part of that story is untrue it’s that I paid even less weight for land....crazy

I've done this five times before and still don't know the btc$$$

Where do send

@2earls

I just donated $25 2 months ago. Can I donate an additional $75 for full sponsorship and just have it last the remaining 10 months from my original donation date?

Hi its Ben a while I use electrum wallet ther were 2 address legacy for older and the other I forget my apologizes I need to reup my donation. Its Electrum it updated once but any advise please thank you guys and gals !

Hello,
you can read about it here:

Hello,
you can read about it here:

Yep I read this it's what I'm asking about

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back