Donation questions

I realize this question was asked quite awhile ago, but I think it's a common one so maybe this will help someone else. 

It is NOT a good idea to send directly from Coinbase to DBG. Download yourself a free Electrum wallet and send all your transactions through this wallet first. This extra step will keep you from possibly getting your Coinbase account closed as has happened to members in the past. 

I realize this question was asked quite awhile ago, but I think it's a common one so maybe this will help someone else. 

It is NOT a good idea to send directly from Coinbase to DBG. Download yourself a free Electrum wallet and send all your transactions through this wallet first. This extra step will keep you from possibly getting your Coinbase account closed as has happened to members in the past. 
Is blockchain a good alternative as well? 

Is there going to be a problem sending from Coinbase Wallet? Or just don’t go directly from the exchange? I’m fairly new to it, after realizing a couple of weeks ago that every time I thought “I should have bought crypto” would have been a good time to buy crypto. I really don’t want to get my account closed lol. 

Is there going to be a problem sending from Coinbase Wallet? Or just don’t go directly from the exchange? I’m fairly new to it, after realizing a couple of weeks ago that every time I thought “I should have bought crypto” would have been a good time to buy crypto. I really don’t want to get my account closed lol. 
You NEVER go from the exchange COINBASE . Always use a secondary external wallet.. They will BAN a account for basically nothing it's crazy . So yes transfer it to the blockchain or a wallet.

You NEVER go from the exchange COINBASE . Always use a secondary external wallet.. They will BAN a account for basically nothing it's crazy . So yes transfer it to the blockchain or a wallet.
Thanks! Coinbase wallet is separate from Coinbase, it’s external- I control the keys. I’m going to re-read the user agreement and make sure, though. 

Is it possible to donate by Monero?  It's getting harder to buy BTC without KYC/ID, & my ID is out of date

Hello,

I recently just donated in Bitcoin for the opal sponsorship and also sent a message to the admins but just wanted to make sure there’s nothing else I needed to do. I guess I’m just confused on how they will know I sent it. Do I need to provide a screen shot of the transaction or anything? Thanks

Thanks! Coinbase wallet is separate from Coinbase, it’s external- I control the keys. I’m going to re-read the user agreement and make sure, though. 
Yeah, it's really not external though. Get an Electrum wallet and transfer to that first.

I’m dumb and not seeing where to donate. Anyone have a link? 
It's not dumb to have questions, especially when you're new. ☺️  This link explains how to donate: https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/topic/9845-how-to-donate-to-the-forum/

You can only donate using bitcoin, which is good practice for learning how to use bitcoin. (It's not as hard as it sounds, I promise. I'm the one who started a thread for bitcoin called, "Explain it to me like I'm 5." If I can learn it, anyone can!)

And you will want to donate to the forum. It's a nominal amount that gives you access to a lot more information. (Note: You are not notified when your annual membership is up for renewal, so you'll want to post after you've donated, not only to make sure admin knows, but to keep a record of when you're up for your one-year renewal.

Probably, most of your early questions will be about bitcoin. There's a TON of info in the bitcoin threads. But you just have to jump in and do it. I recommend downloading an Electrum wallet and using Coinbase the first time. You'll have a longer waiting period and lower purchase amount the first time, and Coinbase has higher fees, but they are THE most user-friendly (IMO) for the bitcoin newb.

Bitcoin feels extremely complicated. The theory behind cryptocurrency kind of is complicated. But you don't need to know all that in order to buy bitcoin successfully. That's why the trial run of buying for your donation here is a win-win.

And people here are nice. If you have questions, you'll get help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi to everyone. I’m in a bit of a bind at the moment. The problem is I have no clue how to use BitCoin , & believe me I have tried so hard to get it to work so I can send you guys a Donation. Is there anybody out there who would be willing to help me out with this problem? It would incredibly appreciated. Hope someone answers soon with a solution 

@cazza There's lots of Bitcoin threads here to help beginners . Take a time out and read them ,you may have success that way. .

Good Luck

Regards

Like @Biskobro said, theres numerous helpful threads in the Bitcoin section including a couple walkthroughs.  Most people find Cashapp pretty easy if its available in your area.  I would start there!  Good luck!

If you don't have an ID then a bitcoin ATM could be an option as many do not require it. You will need a public address to transfer your bitcoin into. There's a lot of information online, matter of fact I just learned that some ATMs provide a "paper wallet" for those who don't come prepared with a scan of their wallet.

Don't ask me what that is as I didn't get that deep. I see a lot of people overcomplicate the process. It's basically just getting yourself a wallet to store and send your bitcoins and then purchasing some coin to put in it.

Anyone can do it, you don't need to have any special knowledge besides being able to read. Dive on in and if you get stuck along the way just post what your problem is and someone will help you through it. You can always tag me or Biskobro or any active senior member such as the wise and helpful @Doomkitty and if we don't know the answer we will try to help you find it.

Hi it's rec my sponsor has ran out  I will donate asap probably in the next few hours.

It's not dumb to have questions, especially when you're new. ☺️  This link explains how to donate: https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/topic/9845-how-to-donate-to-the-forum/

You can only donate using bitcoin, which is good practice for learning how to use bitcoin. (It's not as hard as it sounds, I promise. I'm the one who started a thread for bitcoin called, "Explain it to me like I'm 5." If I can learn it, anyone can!)

And you will want to donate to the forum. It's a nominal amount that gives you access to a lot more information. (Note: You are not notified when your annual membership is up for renewal, so you'll want to post after you've donated, not only to make sure admin knows, but to keep a record of when you're up for your one-year renewal.

Probably, most of your early questions will be about bitcoin. There's a TON of info in the bitcoin threads. But you just have to jump in and do it. I recommend downloading an Electrum wallet and using Coinbase the first time. You'll have a longer waiting period and lower purchase amount the first time, and Coinbase has higher fees, but they are THE most user-friendly (IMO) for the bitcoin newb.

Bitcoin feels extremely complicated. The theory behind cryptocurrency kind of is complicated. But you don't need to know all that in order to buy bitcoin successfully. That's why the trial run of buying for your donation here is a win-win.

And people here are nice. If you have questions, you'll get help.
This is a God send for an old western union guy like me. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back