Donation questions

@Lundi Yes, moving funds from Coinbase to an Electrum wallet, and then to the DBG wallet is the ideal way to pay!!  Take care and thanks for donating.  :79_smiley_cat:
Still struggling as need to pay via iPhone.  Will put time aside to attempt to subscribe tomorrow but as I understand the situation the Electrum route might not be possible.  Will report on progress as genuinely want to subscribe.

@Lundi It doesnt need to be an Electrum wallet!!! Any wallet you own the keys of (meaning NOT an exchange) will work!  I use Blockstream Green Wallet on my iphone!!

I haven't used Bitcoin in awhile w/regard to DBG donation.  Is there a transfer fee when funds are sent to a wallet?   

@BellaDonna Yes, any time BTC is sent a miners fee is required to process the transaction.  Most wallets allow you to either choose your own fee (higher fees make the transaction happen quicker) or have preset options like Fast, Medium, and Slow.  The preset options will fluctuate since miner fees themselves fluctuate depending on a lot of stuff i honestly cant fathom lol.  I always use the presets cuz its so much less thinking.  If you dont give enough for the miners, your transaction might not ever go through. Hope this helps and take care!

Do we receive a notice when our sponsorship is up for renewal? I know vaguely when mine is up, but I'd like to avoid it lapsing.

Do we receive a notice when our sponsorship is up for renewal? I know vaguely when mine is up, but I'd like to avoid it lapsing.
No I'm afraid it's up to you to keep track. It would be nice to have some automated way to alert everyone, but we don't have it yet.

No I'm afraid it's up to you to keep track. It would be nice to have some automated way to alert everyone, but we don't have it yet.

Out of curiosity, I just checked my profile and that shows the date that I joined. For some people, that may vary from the date that they donated, but at least it provides some idea. It took me a couple weeks to figure out bitcoin, so I know my join date is at least that much earlier than my donation date. But it's a benchmark people could use. I really couldn't even remember which month I joined.

Possibly a dumb question. I donated to opal sponsor back when I joined in feb. Would I need to just donate $5 to get to the next rank? And would this only be good until Feb?

Other than wanting to support the forum, I'd love more reacts per day 😂

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back