Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am banned for being a mod here.........i know i cannot access it. Jeez their mods would be more than welcome here........

That stupid CatintheHat. They shouldn't do that to you. You would have a lot of good info if you were on that site. I'm sorry to hear about that. Not fair.

Works for me. Says home page errors are being investigated.

I am banned for being a mod here.........i know i cannot access it. Jeez their mods would be more than welcome here........
WELL IN MY BOOK... UR APPERCIATED HERE ~CAT~

THE TALENTED & BEAUTIFUL..CATINTHEHAT..EVERYBODY

1)A WOMEN OF MANY HAT'S

2)FULLTIME STUDENT&EMPLOYED CAN ANY1 DO THAT

3)A GUARDIAN-RESCUER OF OUR BELOVED&TRESURED ANIMALS

4)FRIEND TO ALL WITH RESPECTS TO THIER OWN PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL NEED'S

5)VOLUNTEER TO THE AWESOME COMMUNITY AND GREAT CITY KNOWN AS CHICAGOLAND-USA

6)AND MANY MANY MORE GIFTS AN TALENTS THAT IM NOT AT LIBERTY TO SHARE...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE CAT /default_smile.png

SPECIAL THANK'S FOR ALL YOU DO HEAR AT THE DBG

YOUR FRIEND STARBOY

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ditto all above! BUT mainly she's a CAT LOVER! Even my enemies get a slight edge if they are cat-loving types. I know, I know; dog-lovers, bird lovers etc., there's just something about we cat-lovin' folk. Starts in childhood and, well, we in the cat cult know, can get extreme in later years. I'm NOT talking those CRAZY hoarding types, either.

xox

poppyseed

I can not believe they did that to you. Everyone from that forum was welcomed here. We listened to them bitch and moan about their forum being down. They had access to all of our info without to much trouble, and they have the nerve to do that to you. You were the first one to welcome them with open arms and provided them with a thread. Well, a lesson learned. You just can't be nice to everyone.

Why don't you just close this thread. If they need info they can go elsewhere. (I'm pissed).

T

/default_angry.png

Really!!???

I'm very disappointed. You were an asset on PR.

Oh welll... We'll just keep you all to ourselves and pet you to rags /default_biggrin.png

G.

It seems crazy the silo mentality many of these types of boards have. I understand keeping your cats close to your chest but banning people for being an active community member elsewhere just doesn't make sense.

Agreed! I'm new here to but I already like the open nature of this board and all the comments and advice that I have read. Thanks everyone - much appreciated! Banning someone for being on more than one board just seems really senseless.

I got accepted there but never went back to the site and signed in.. yinz accepted me 1st, and I'm SO glad cuz(and no knock on PR I don't know them THAT well, just rather stick w/ one and not be confused, knowing there's members from here- over there too, and probly under diff names.. w/ how my mind works, I would go right to "Imma figure out who's who" before I did anything) So instead of driving myself insane, I'd like to thank you guys again for welcoming me, and the "no judgment" unspoken policy I've received as well as I see everyone else get. Being able to trust, even if it's just a handful of people who've reached out, is huge to me. 

Otherwise.. What John said haha  /default_smile.png special shout out to he himself for being one of those 1st few(along w/ 2 others above me on this thread, 2E and P,seed:) who I do trust and for always keepin it straight! This is where I prefer. Maybe on the next go around I'll check PR a lil more but so far, just from the reading I've done there.. I'm cool right here.  /default_cool.png not accepting Cat.. just another reason. I have read more here than any books in the past 3 months ha! And Cat- you are definitely one of a kind and I personally thank you for all you do. 

johnnog said:
its called pharmacey reviewer but you have to be in a special club to actually review ,thats daft imo,too many rules on that place,something def does not feel right to me over there,gut instinct from day 1 of joining.
I initially felt welcomed, but as a few weeks went by, I had noticed that people are divided into a few cliques and boy, if I wrote something mildly "offensive" (by their judgement), or they didn't agree with me, they brought in their whole "army", turned my "friends" against me, and eventually they launched a joint attack and had me kicked out, basically over nothing. You can still see my posts I made there, I created a lot of helpful treads, I wrote a bunch of reviews, I gave people helpful tips, but one day I received this:

View attachment 1305

No warning, no temporary ban, just bamm!

The mods are incredibly biased, and some members are just snakes. There are of handful and nice people, but if you ever run into an old-time member, who just doesn't like your style, you're done. I enjoyed the forum, because of it's senior member section with the vendor reviews, but the hostility and the moderators incompetence is disgusting.

Just look at this screenshot, after my ban, how many "likes" and "helpful ratings" I got, all "post mortem". That says it all. 

View attachment 1306

Sorry for the rant, but I'm still upset about how they handled me. Woo-Sat :D  It's fine, I got you guys now.

Last edited:
Fascinating reading.  I wasn't a member of any forum except TTM's for years, so this is the first I'm hearing of all of this drama.  I will say this: Even the most physically and logically secure infrastructure won't prop up a leadership that's abandoned their membership and started playing politics and having pissing contests, advocating for one "clique" over another.  This has been one of the main reasons I didn't dip my toe into the waters of IOP forums until I reached the age I have  - As I said, I'm all out of damns, and within the strictures of the forum's rules I'll write what I please.  I don't remember exactly, but I think it took me all of 3 weeks to be banned from another forum - I won't go into the reasons I was  banned because they are boring and petty, and I've no interest whatsoever in arguing with some of the barely sentient creatures who've somehow obtained a smart phone with a browser.

One of the luxuries of getting older is sitting back in my rocking chair watching young whippersnappers do that sort of thing.  Now THAT'S entertaining reading!

I'm on PR. Some really great people. Had a few keyboard fights with a few, but they were too dumb to spell properly, so it wasn't difficult to win. :P

I like that DBG is more intimate, @2earls and @PTFC are great. And I am a great suck up. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome reading. I like dipping through some of these threads. I started on a thread saying old threads should be archived or something like that but I like reading these. I learn a lot I can use in order parts of the site. I'm personally glad old threads like these are available. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back