Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
 I do have to say I think it's a bit weird to be here on DB expressing concern about not being able to be at PR.  I don't know how to put it I guess, but it seems sort of impolite.  No offense to anybody.

It lacks respect of whatever site, takes you in. 

Brooding when down and then "high fives" when up, in the face of the hosts that welcome you is never polite. 

When/If it happens again, what then?  One comes back here and posts about the site is down.  They can't friggin figure out how to follow a "Twitter" msg in many cases and throw their sad feelings about another site on DBG?  Or others...

I have been at many sites.  I respect those that have accommodated PR "refuges" and I will respect their graciousness. 

People are pretty inconsiderate, I mean all people, but I don't think they mean to be rude, most of the time. Coming here just to talk about when PR will be up again is not the best idea! But probably not a malicious thing either, so penance should just be contributing to this forum too, and most probably do!

As far as cliques, I love what was said about them always existing! That is a much better reason to cope with it than a bunch of members saying that there are no cliques!! A clique is a group of friends, that enjoy the company of each other more often than the company of "strangers", so don't tell me that doesn't exist!!

On PR you get banned if you seem to speak a different language. This is a perfect if/then scenario. Just because most of the scammers were foreign, doesn't mean that all foreign people are scammers!! I have had forum friends with slight language barriers than contributed more than native English speakers!! But again, I have made a home at PR and will continue to! But now I have found this forum as well!!

Anyone else having a hard time accessing the new PR (I'm active on both btw). The new .ws address seems to take you back to the .com address.

Anyone else having a hard time accessing the new PR (I'm active on both btw). The new .ws address seems to take you back to the .com address.
Yes! The exact same thing happened to me. DBG is home to me but I have been visiting PR, I do like the multitude of off topic threads.

On the subject of posting about PR on here, I see no problem as this thread is kind of dedicated to helping PR members when they are having problems accessing that site. I think it's nice to have a place to "meet up" as long as no one brings the drama. If our site was down I would hope they would let us discuss what was going on over there.

But is the site working for you?
Nope, not for me either. Domain name changes are weird though, and can take a while. Sometimes it can take DNS servers around the globe several hours or a day to update and "point" to the right place. Also, I'm sure there will have to be some forum software tweaking as well. It might be a while.

(I hope this doesn't come off as distasteful to DBG. I have been contributing here also even though PR was back up. I enjoy using both sites, and it's been great to have a broader means of discussion.)

I do have to say I think it's a bit weird to be here on DB expressing concern about not being able to be at PR.  I don't know how to put it I guess, but it seems sort of impolite.  No offense to anybody.
lots of people belong to more than one forum.  you get a different experience from each.  it seems normal to me for people to check on pr here to see if anyone knows what's going on.  we mean no disrespect to db.  we still like and contribute here.

Hidden and BBB are 2 banned PR members. Sour grapes.
That's an easy way to discount someone IF you had more posts here and could actually display more knowledge of the game.  Can't speak for buffybear but I suspect I go back on this type of forum way longer than you Jekki.  I've never been banned from any drug board. 

Seems pr is down again but if it were up I could read the Sr section as I can on all boards but this one.  When I was buying more meds I stayed away from this one board because someone warned me about chewy the old  admin.  The new admin here seems great.

Agree with others above who said it looked bad when a few pr members complained that they wished their pr post counts meant something here. Agree with above poster who says it looks bad the way pr flocks here only when that board is down then posts about how happy it's back before leaving. Leaving until it's down again.

The thing about cliques and life is a very valid point.  But gangland behind the scenes behavior such as pm's to get someone banned or make them feel ostracized enough to leave is what a few pr gangs do.  Not a cool thing for adults to do.  The behind the scenes back stabbers and big egos have cost pr by making it a sometimes unsafe, unfriendly place of pile-ons and bullying.  Posting has slowed there due to these types.

PR is up, it just that not all global DNS servers have updated. I use a VPN and if I load the PR site through Australian servers it's reachable. But, US servers not yet. It takes time for DNS globally to update where to "point" to. I can attest PR under the old domain is reachable, just not in US yet.

Still love and post at DBG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been able to log in all week using the .ws. I am not a senior member there, so I mostly just get on there to chit/chat, as there really isn't much on the public board that can't be found here

JGittes (Hidden) was banned from PR for his constant whining and complaining, just like he is doing here. Some never learn.

I used PR for longer, but I like the way this site is organized better! Venders are categorized by location, so instead of sorting through hundreds of threads, you already know some pretty important info! I am still getting harassed for being new over there, even though I have taken a lot of my free time (of which I have very little between my 50+ hour a week job and toddler) to get my post count up. I think I will stick with this site for vendor info. There's way more on here about the SY vendors anyway! PR has a nice pain section, or maybe I am just better recieved there because that's where I put in all my time! Either way, I am glad I found DBG!!!!

Too much drama at PR. Towards the end, everyone was reporting everyone's posts, even if they weren't breaking any rules. It was out of control.

Last edited:
Too much drama at PR. Towards the end, everyone was reporting everyone's posts, even if they weren't breaking any rules. It was out of control.
Couldn't agree more. They had lots of excellent information but too many people were just out of control. I had a great vendor  that I'd been using for years but he was email only and when I tried to let people know about him I was labeled a shill and banned in no time. I even posted pics of all the goods but they accused me of photoshopping and all kinds of nonsense.

The people here at DBG are so much nicer and has a much more relaxed atmosphere.

I won't even bother with PR anymore, even tho I have a new IP etc and could if I wanted to.

DBG is home now and it has everything and anything I need to know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't agree more. They had lots of excellent information but too many people were just out of control. I had a great vendor  that I'd been using for years but he was email only and when I tried to let people know about him I was labeled a shill and banned in no time. I even posted pics of all the goods but they accused me of photoshopping and all kinds of nonsense.

The people here at DBG are so much nicer and has a much more relaxed atmosphere.

I won't even bother with PR anymore, even tho I have a new IP etc and could if I wanted to.

DBG is home now and it has everything and anything I need to know about.
If you want to post a vendor, yu just have to go thru moderator/Admin approval. We are always on the lookout for good vendors. Just never EVER from the Middle East. Admin is staunch on that. Sorry that happened to you and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back