Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we'll said. I use this place more then PR now. Good people here and I have learned a lot and found many vendors that worked for me. You will not be forgotten Drug Buyers. Thank you

I'm glad PR came back, I don't think the can be too many sources of information.

We all have additional sources of information now and that's good for everyone.

It was nice to see DBG opening their doors to PR refugees after PRs sudden vanishing act.

I'm glad PR came back, I don't think the can be too many sources of information.

We all have additional sources of information now and that's good for everyone.

It was nice to see DBG opening their doors to PR refugees after PRs sudden vanishing act.
Spot on, Smokeyjoe, spot on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, PR is back and for us senior members it's nice to have our old home back. However, I am VERY glad it went down. Because I would have never met the people here (I was a member before PR went down but didn't come here often) and discovered this wonderful place. As far as I'm concerned, I'm rich - cause only rich people have two homes. right?

And yeah there are a few ungrateful people who are posting on PR "Oh, I was on DBG, but didn't like it because blah blah blah" but most like coreyandtrevor etc. were/are very grateful and happy for this board. As I posted on PR, we are very grateful at the gracious open arms we found here, and while each board is "different" we're all in this together and we need to have a community rather than act as if each board is competing. We, those on each board, have common needs, common problems, common risks, and a common enemy (and that enemy ain't the other boards!)
Right on sciatic! Thanks for the shout out lol! It is good to have two homes :)

So, it's funny that all the people who gave new members a hard time on PR had to come here and be new members themselves!! Hopefully there is not as much talking down on newbies going on at PR ! I also was often baffled by how much anti-rx talk there was on a forum dedicated to just that! But I love PR, and it will be nice to have two sources!

Yes @MrCrowley I cannot get the site open at all - just opens a blank white page for me. /default_sad.png

Yep, its Mecha, just get blank screen.  Was on early this morning, everything was okay.  Hoping it is nothing, problem with server, etc. Mecha

that is be back up shortly (I can never type something correct the 1st time)

It says it's back up but I still cannot get on the site. Blank white screen after entering password.  /default_blink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back