Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gona re join PR but you'll never figure out what my name is /default_tongue.png muaahahahahahaha

Shout out to ladyhawk /default_wink.png 

Thanks to all the great people I met here. You won't be forgot. I will have 2 places now with good friends. Thanks Drug Buyers.

ladymadonna said:
I will...nah,nah
No you won't /default_biggrin.png Cause im not gonna tell ya what my new name is gonna be /default_tongue.png neener neeener neeener /default_biggrin.png

They are definitely back--up and running. Not a lot of people know yet I guess and it's still quiet-- I like this site a lot. Seems more laid back. Less know it all types-- it seems. Not that it was a terrible issue at PR. I have enjoyed this site so much.

I 2nd everyones thanking DB for taken in us PR refugees!  I plan on sticking around here!

Yeah seriously? it's probably going to be quite for awhile is my guess - some people will be spooked, cautious etc and all should be.  The climate in some areas hasn't been good and who wants to risk it?

DrB post about the reason they went down says in so many words they know they may have lost members but hope many will come back.

They had also tweeted they were going to email all their members to when the site was up but I didn't get an email. Did anyone get an email with the new url?

I read through this thread there were several who were on a waiting list for ***? I joined there the same time I joined here but ever received an email I was approved.  I just tried logging in one day and wala! I was able to.  One of the mods posted the other day they weren't behind approving members - they approved about 25 a week?  I just tried to find the post but in a quick search didn't so maybe it was dated?

But I prefer here & PR /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny, LadyM., I did the same thing you did about twitter, tweeter, whatever it is, I finally gave in about a year ago, signed up, took a look a bit, and said forget this, this makes no sense! Now I have no idea what my login in stuff was.   

It seems pretty quiet here; did everyone leave? Or maybe it's the time of day? Seems odd all the sudden. Maybe I should put this in shoutbox, it's quite there too. 

I guess what they end up sharing about what caused them to go down is going to depend on why it went down. At this point, everything is rumor and speculation as to what happened or at least I think it is. I havent seen anything concrete but maybe I'm just not in that loop. 

I agree that we should all be careful about what we post over there until we find out what happened and maybe even afterwards. In my readings here, I see that things are a little less open and maybe thats a good thing that we can carry back with us when it comes back up. 

Thank you again DBG for taking us in when so many of us were lost. From what I'm reading, many of us are going to stay active here too and I'm glad to hear that.

I wish I could "like" all of the posts above mine but since I cant, I'll just write it out here. Like Like Like Like and Like!!!
Well, I for one, never was interested in what I call "dangerous" stuff.  I didn't need pain meds of any kind.  My interest lied in the fact that at 45, I don't "perform" like I did 20 years ago.  It's "ok," now, but not what I'd call "rock star" level.  So, I asked my doc about it and he's like "yeah, sure, here's a scrip."  Sure, even WITH insurance, 10 pills was 300 bucks.  Ehhh, no.  I had just started dating a lady who was considerably younger than me, and decided I need to try and keep up with her. 

So, I found PR, and found exactly what I needed.  PR had quite a bit of that info over there, but I don't really see that same type of info here.  The info I found there, allowed that relationship to last probably a few months longer than it would have.  It's over now, and I'm seeing someone else, but I'm keeping up my supply, and there's definitely no complaints.

But this place, overall, does have a little better atmosphere, imo, not as "mean."

ladymadonna said:
I'll figure it out anyways /default_tongue.png
Don't matter I won't be going back on, After reading just a few posts im reminded of how drama central that place is.

Plus i don't need PR.. I got DBG if i really need to buy something.. But since i stopped trams and still got meds from dusko i don't really order anymore /default_biggrin.png

To many lies to many egos and too much drama for me to bother making a come back.

I guess for all who used to be on PR, you should have received an email from them of why they went down and  "where they are now" - listed above. I posted on it perhaps 2-3 times YEARS ago and I got an email - simply because I am still in their database after not posting for over 2-3 years!

If you didn't, look in  your SPAM folder. I think that is where mine was located???

Yeah, PR is back and for us senior members it's nice to have our old home back. However, I am VERY glad it went down. Because I would have never met the people here (I was a member before PR went down but didn't come here often) and discovered this wonderful place. As far as I'm concerned, I'm rich - cause only rich people have two homes. right?

And yeah there are a few ungrateful people who are posting on PR "Oh, I was on DBG, but didn't like it because blah blah blah" but most like coreyandtrevor etc. were/are very grateful and happy for this board. As I posted on PR, we are very grateful at the gracious open arms we found here, and while each board is "different" we're all in this together and we need to have a community rather than act as if each board is competing. We, those on each board, have common needs, common problems, common risks, and a common enemy (and that enemy ain't the other boards!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back