Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on now we can't pick on the mentally handicap @Straw its just not fair.. River clearly sufferes from multiple mental disorders, not her fault shes bat shit crazy /default_biggrin.png
I do take offense at this as I know River from both the long past DB days, PR and IOP.

We can all bash people, but saying that does one really know who they are bashing?  Unless you can say someone took your hard earned $'s in a malicious way on these forums what does it matter whom the admins or mods may be?  You post and if they don't like you style then move on.

Same can be said of Over... (OP) as well as they have their own style. 

Even here, DBG has their own rules. 

If one joins any forum then respect it, period. 

I do not agree with all.  I do not believe personal info should be disclosed, but it is up to mgmt of a forum to decide right from wrong whether one agrees or not!

Just don't bash others as it IMO looks bad...

We will stop now  discussion about River....

Further post will be deleted.

Topic of this tread is Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name Http://pharmacyreviewer.com Has Been Suspended.

Last edited:
Wonderful post Jazie, completely agree.

Good news if not here already, I will still be a member here but as of 5 hours ago PR posted this on Twitter.

Tomorrow September 3rd PR will reopen and you will be sent a notice of address or come to twitter to find it.  (My words not theirs, but you can go and check).

Mecha

We will stop now  discussion about River....

Further post will be deleted.

Topic of this tread is Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name Http://pharmacyreviewer.com Has Been Suspended.
Agree and why I posted as I don't believe you'res  or any other forum should be "bashed".  Does not matter if I like someone.  I said rules are rules.  Respect that, period.

I would take the same offense towards here was what I was trying to say...

ladymadonna said:
I just looked at my emails and I didn't get a invite back? Today is the third. Are they only sending emails out to members who were their a certain amount of time? It would of been almost 2 years for me.

I don't understand twitter so I'm not following it. Can someone please keep me in the loop?

I like it here a lot and still plan on staying here. I liked it over their as well. I've already met a lot of nice people here. I just miss some other people who either didn't make it here or whatever the reasoning is.

Please keep me updated! Hi Jazie, how are you?

Thanks!
Nothing yet. Still no news. I'll def share if I hear anything if someone else doesn't beat me too it ;)

I didn't get an email either -- but the twitter feed says they will also post the link there as well. 

the reason the emails have not been sent could be anything but as a rule of thumb: easiest/simplest is probably the odds winner. my guess would be a data base/programming issue since they may have had to migrate to a new server rather than a dns/domain only problem.

probably the first notice will be on the twitter feed that comes up on the google search. I can't think of any reason to single out "invites" since in no time flat the link will have been published a billion times and shown on a simple search.plus, they would have no reason to filter members as they always had the option to show a member the door whenever they wished.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found some Very interesting info here thanks to catinthehat. Thank u bout other sites

This is all so confusing!

ha ha, I'm glad to hear that there are others that don't or can't understand how to use or follow twitter either. All this time I thought it was just me and the whole world was on but me!  It's just to complicated to bother with. Facebook's not much better either.l  

What does the green box in my profile on the right mean? Does anyone know. It says 1. Some people's say 2 or 3 . Just curious if it's a ranking towards something.

What does the green box in my profile on the right mean? Does anyone know. It says 1. Some people's say 2 or 3 . Just curious if it's a ranking towards something.
Likes? I just hit like on your post, let's see if it moves up.

i must be the dumbest person ever--until a year ago i didn't realize there were any forums on these topics (i don't think i even knew what forums were).  i did all my research for sources on google and found places but i just picked pharms from their websites.  i'm lucky i didn't get burned.   finally i found pr (thanks to google).  occasionally i would read people referring to other forums but the reference would be guarded and google searches didn't turn up anything.  then pr and my vendor disappear the same day.  luckily i kept backup options in a notebook so i wasn't stuck but that did make me look for other forums a little more diligently.  this is a whole new world and i don't know the etiquette but i'm trying to learn the rules here.  i'm glad pr is coming back but i'm going to post here as well.  i know i'm not the only one more or less housebound who uses these forums as a social outlet.  just like with sources, it's important to have backup.  i guess all of you knew that already but apparently i'm a slow learner.

i must be the dumbest person ever--until a year ago i didn't realize there were any forums on these topics (i don't think i even knew what forums were).  i did all my research for sources on google and found places but i just picked pharms from their websites.  i'm lucky i didn't get burned.   finally i found pr (thanks to google).  occasionally i would read people referring to other forums but the reference would be guarded and google searches didn't turn up anything.  then pr and my vendor disappear the same day.  luckily i kept backup options in a notebook so i wasn't stuck but that did make me look for other forums a little more diligently.  this is a whole new world and i don't know the etiquette but i'm trying to learn the rules here.  i'm glad pr is coming back but i'm going to post here as well.  i know i'm not the only one more or less housebound who uses these forums as a social outlet.  just like with sources, it's important to have backup.  i guess all of you knew that already but apparently i'm a slow learner.
I felt exactly the same as you, it never occurred to me to search for things or sites like this online until about a year ago.Hearing what things were like in the early 2000's makes me realize how easy things used to be and how I missed the boat.

Just do a lot of reading and you will figure things out and know where to go for your needs.

Don't stress about etiquette too much, just use common sense and don't post sensitive information like vendor contact info, controlled substances by name, specific shipping or payment details or even methods on many cases.

Welcome to the site, there is a lot of good information here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back