Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sciatic, very true regarding a blessing in disguise.   DBG is a great forum. 

I hope this isn't out of line to ask -- do you think the PR twitter feed will tell us the new site address?

I hope this isn't out of line to ask -- do you think the PR twitter feed will tell us the new site address?
Hi Shayna! I do believe that it will. I am on twitter as many others are and we can keep folks updated. In my opinion, twitter would be the only way to let people know of the new site address. 

Thanks @sheena.

While I like it here, I do miss it there too. I really felt quite lost tbh.

I also am very curious to see how much is shared about what happened. I must admit to being a little paranoid going back to a board after something like this happens.
Hopefully someone tight with Dr B can get some confirmation that all is well? Maybe ND from iopl would be a resource for finding out if/when things are kosher? I've not been approved over there, on a waiting list.

Thanks @sheena.

While I like it here, I do miss it there too. I really felt quite lost tbh.
I totally understand this! We get used to one place for so long and when it's "gone" we are lost! I am grateful to DBG for having us. 

Sciatic I understand your feelings about being apprehensive too. I'll be curious to see an explanation as well. It's quite unnerving when something like this happens.

Hopefully someone tight with Dr B can get some confirmation that all is well? Maybe ND from iopl would be a resource for finding out if/when things are kosher? I've not been approved over there, on a waiting list.
I'm out of "likes" for the day! I think that what people say on the board when first coming back is crucial. I also would not comment in the "sensitive" threads (for lack of a better phrasing.)

@sheena I am on a waiting list for approval over there as well. I thought it was just me lol!

One thing this has taught me is not to be complacent about the availability of any forum. This is the first time I have experienced this kind of site shutdown so I was really taken by surprise.

I guess what they end up sharing about what caused them to go down is going to depend on why it went down. At this point, everything is rumor and speculation as to what happened or at least I think it is. I havent seen anything concrete but maybe I'm just not in that loop. 

I agree that we should all be careful about what we post over there until we find out what happened and maybe even afterwards. In my readings here, I see that things are a little less open and maybe thats a good thing that we can carry back with us when it comes back up. 

Thank you again DBG for taking us in when so many of us were lost. From what I'm reading, many of us are going to stay active here too and I'm glad to hear that.

I wish I could "like" all of the posts above mine but since I cant, I'll just write it out here. Like Like Like Like and Like!!!

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading because I have no idea either! Not sure how I missed that and I too am curious about any other site like this. 

If you guys are sharing, please remember me too! Thanks!

Hey, Rylee!! It's MMH. So glad to see you and some other posters I recognize from PR. It has been weird not to chat with you all.

I knew as soon as you named the kitten after me (kidding!) that she was going to be a wild woman! /default_biggrin.png

Catinthehat, thank you very much for your warm welcome. I promise we will all behave. We are pretty well trained in netiquette from PR. /default_smile.png
HI ALL! Ramble On LOVE IT new ID! Yeah I named her after u lol! But u did come into mind when naming her. Knew it had to be a Zeppelin reference! Yeah turns out she's a WIld bad azz girl ( soon to be woman). I couldn't believe it! Omg she's a terror but she's using a leash real good! Almost dog stage! I can't believe it. And she high fives perfect, now working on both paws! Lol I'm SO glad I found everyone! I'm still reading thru this thread. I'm def out of the loop on what others are talking about rat?
Hi Mira! I'm also visiting a couple other places. Just to keep options open. I Hated that feeling of the rug being pulled out from under me! I was SO freaked! My husband understood. I thought he would be like UR kidding. But he was cool with me freaking out losing all my online friends! I mostly use the forums for socializing w pple who are in in need like me!

I don't need any more info on vendors Thankfully to PR & another new home to me besides DBG which I am SO thankful to for having us!

Hope to find you all again in other topics since I only use email vendors & I can't get into there to give my opinions. Which is a bummer, I know I have useful info. But I have my couple " friends" that Thankfully take care of my needs.

At least I can help with ship issues. Lots of that info lol. After PR I thought I would never see one again. But I have:-)

Wasn't sure how far all this reached. SO just as me, how I can Ramble On! Should of been that user ID lol!

But again I am spending time elsewhere too. So I'm not on as much. Need to spread my time between places & I'm happy with that!

Hope ur all doing good & feel better communicating again! I Know I do :-)

Btw came across cat in the hat earlier in this thread & she seems awesome!

Hey C&T I'm on there & another private place. I will see if I can find accurate info & let u guys know. I've been busy this weekend so haven't been on iopl it's kind of scary there lol. They are Very careful about what u say & they will eat u up lol! I think ND is off for couple days. Last we chatted he said he was. But maybe back now. Ttyl

Hey C&T I'm on there & another private place. I will see if I can find accurate info & let u guys know. I've been busy this weekend so haven't been on iopl it's kind of scary there lol. They are Very careful about what u say & they will eat u up lol! I think ND is off for couple days. Last we chatted he said he was. But maybe back now. Ttyl
Thanks Rylee, that would be fabulous! Lol, I know they are hardcore over there, yikes!

I guess what they end up sharing about what caused them to go down is going to depend on why it went down. At this point, everything is rumor and speculation as to what happened or at least I think it is. I havent seen anything concrete but maybe I'm just not in that loop. 

I agree that we should all be careful about what we post over there until we find out what happened and maybe even afterwards. In my readings here, I see that things are a little less open and maybe thats a good thing that we can carry back with us when it comes back up. 

Thank you again DBG for taking us in when so many of us were lost. From what I'm reading, many of us are going to stay active here too and I'm glad to hear that.

I wish I could "like" all of the posts above mine but since I cant, I'll just write it out here. Like Like Like Like and Like!!!
Mira IMHO I doubt they will share what actually happened, other than what they've already said. I'm just so happy they recovered & everything will be intact.

We talked about so many things on there, day to day life, vitamins...silly games (that I love).   Most of the ones posting in this thread are seniors, so I know we are very careful.  We'll be fine.  

I too will continue on DBG.  They have been very understanding & accepting.   It is greatly appreciated.  Thank you DBG!!

ladymadonna said:
I just signed up for twitter. I have no idea what I'm doing. I thought you had to get back on pr. Maybe I'm wrong pr did pop up at first though.
Twitter is very confusing to me too. I do not find it user friendly at all! You're not going to need it to get back on PR. I use twitter to make sure I see the updates. From what I understand the only thing that's changing is the name. Everything else is/will be the same. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter is very confusing to me too. I do not find it user friendly at all! You're not going to need it to get back on PR. I use twitter to make sure I see the updates. From what I understand the only thing that's changing is the name. Everything else is/will be the same. 
I'm sure whatever the new domain name is, it will get spread around. I'm on twitter but I dont use it because my brain just isnt wired to understand how it works but you can book mark their page or their tweet page or whatever its called (link posted above I think) and you'll be able to see if they post the new domain on there. I think their page is public--I was able to see it without signing in to Twitter.

I guess they could also send out a message through the forum like they did when they changed the senior status rules a few months back but who knows. Either way, i'm sure it will get passed around fairly quickly once it gets announced. Most will make it back. 

ladymadonna said:
We have to be on a waiting list @Sheena? I'm not on twitter so I don't know much. I miss pr it was like home to me.

I'm grateful I was welcomed here and still plan on posting here. I've met nice people already. I also have caught on so I plan on being here as well.
I think the reference to a waiting list was probably regarding my comment about being waitlisted at another review site by the initials of iopL. There won't be a wait list to get back on PR.

For twitter, you don't need an account to see PR updates. Just google "twitter search" and enter "@pharmreviewer" into the twitter search box and you'll find PR's twitter feed and posts. Hope that helps! :)

Any time a domain name is controlled by a US-based registrar, the government can force them into suspending/confiscating it by threatening them with legal action. Sometimes, all it takes is for someone to complain about the content, say it was stolen or similar. GoDaddy, Network Solutions, Register.com, etc. suspend domain names all the time. If your domain name is with a non-US registrar, they can tell the US authorities to go pound sand. I expect the new site to be registered and hosted outside of the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any time a domain name is controlled by a US-based registrar, the government can force them into suspending/confiscating it by threatening them with legal action. Sometimes, all it takes is for someone to complain about the content, say it was stolen or similar. GoDaddy, Network Solutions, Register.com, etc. suspend domain names all the time. If your domain name is with a non-US registrar, they can tell the US authorities to go pound sand. I expect the new site to be registered and hosted outside of the US.
Yep, exactly. Too bad it wasn't set up that way from the get go. I'm sure there are plenty of anti-big-brother registrars out there in the big world who will toss threatening legal letters straight in the toilet where they belong :)

Yep, exactly. Too bad it wasn't set up that way from the get go. I'm sure there are plenty of anti-big-brother registrars out there in the big world who will toss threatening legal letters straight in the toilet where they belong /default_smile.png
True that! /default_wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back