Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all new to here from PR need to get my avatar up. Been using new ipad so my pix isn't in here. I don't have any new info on PR besides what I've read, on this thread. But I do have some info regarding 2 vendors that I will post in proper place, I hope! Yes it's hard starting all over again. But seems like this forum which I am so grateful to take me in, is on a server that won't let us down!

Glad to see so many friends from PR like Mecha/ little bit Sheena, CoryAndTrevor, Artemis, Mr Brownstone & sure many others I have yet 2 run across & hope to make new ones.

Since PR went down I haven't been able to post much bc I have a WILD teenager kitten named Zeppelin that has kept me off here. It's been Hell cat! But funny story, since I got him he's been a boy, was told that. Been treating him rough not mean but boy. Took him to mobile clinic for fixing & found out he's a she! I never bothered to look, why would I plus can hardly pet her without being scraped & bitten bad! So now Zeppelin is a she Devil! I was shocked!

Sorry that ran in together OT. But that's why I haven't posted.

Thanks Arus commenting bout keeping the spirit here& watch each other's back!

Thankful to DBG! Btw found H20 on twitter! Everyone's all over!

Hi Mira! I'm here too & def think net friends r real friends! Also getting used to different style of forum, etc... Btw is there an @ capability here? Doesn't seem so. Just wondering.
Mr. brownstone?? /default_smile.png. ;)

So turns out Zeppelin Kitten is a she devil! I've been going through, well how to put it Very busy keeping her jumping off my old cat who won't stand up for himself!
Hey, Rylee!! It's MMH. So glad to see you and some other posters I recognize from PR. It has been weird not to chat with you all.

I knew as soon as you named the kitten after me (kidding!) that she was going to be a wild woman! /default_biggrin.png

Catinthehat, thank you very much for your warm welcome. I promise we will all behave. We are pretty well trained in netiquette from PR. /default_smile.png

ladymadonna said:
I just wanted to say that I'm glad I have a place to still talk with my same friends and make new friends. Like @Binky said you learn something new everyday. I didn't think I was going to catch on and I was ready to give up. Thank you for welcoming me and having me here!

I'm so used to clicking like on almost every post. I'm so used to using the @ when I'm talking directly to someone. It takes a little time to get used too.

I got a pm on a different site from someone I never talked to before or even heard of. This is to my pr friends btw. The person I guess was almost to senior status and got banned. Who ever messaged me was upset and was a rat. That's what I gathered from the person and now we have no pr. I didn't respond to the person because it made me very angry. I just had to let that out because I can't stand rats. Go by the rules and you won't get banned it's just that simple.

Anyway I'm glad I'm here and so far I like it a lot!
I highly, highly doubt a rat would cause PR to go under, when PR was offline other sites that were on the same server also took a hit and went offline so a single person being a snitch/rat and going to Law Enforcement wouldn't result in PR being shutdown.

FYI, LEO (Law Enforcement) post on these sites and monitor them...they might also have a hand in operating the sites.

ladymadonna said:
It was a really weird message. The person was calling the admin names & was really angry. I just wanted to get that off my chest because it made me mad.

You could be right I'm not doubting you at all. It's just what I gathered from that person who got banned & new me but I didn't know that member or the other member he was talking about. Very strange!
I know EXACTLY who you are talking about Lucy. I wondered if he had anything to do with it too! Because the incident in question happened just a few weeks prior to PR being suspended, it seemed too coincidental. BUT I can't imagine that one person (on a wild rant) could cause this much chaos. All speculation at this point of course!  /default_unsure.png

I must not be in the loop or one of the popular people lol, because I have no idea who it could be or know which other site this could be. I know that its not my business who it could be but I would be interested in knowing about any other sites like this.

Please feel free to PM me with any information that you care to share.

I must not be in the loop or one of the popular people lol, because I have no idea who it could be or know which other site this could be. I know that its not my business who it could be but I would be interested in knowing about any other sites like this.

Please feel free to PM me with any information that you care to share.
I was thinking the same thing as I was reading because I have no idea either! Not sure how I missed that and I too am curious about any other site like this. 

If you guys are sharing, please remember me too! Thanks!

PR started changing around the last 6 months, to me.  I never agreed with the decision to put adverts for Pharmacies in the general forum that all non seniors could see.  You could just lurk without signing on and be directed to where to buy Trams, etc.,  I think that added a certain vulnerability to the site and I thought it outside of drboris's character, IMO.

The site issues also the past couple of months was perplexing to me being I do my fair share of code.  Moving servers is one thing, but all the issues with searching and other features had me confused as why was working code being "rewritten" per se and if it was why was it not tested before implemented?  There were too many things happening that had me stop and think a few times, but I just let it go.

I don't believe one individual took the site down.  I find it extremely interesting that those other sites went down all within the same week.  I am not sure if there was a correlation between them that we just do not know about.

I went through this with DB and I went on and I will continue forward.  At least I know from other sites that people I care about have found homes, here and elsewhere.  That's what matters to me the most as I feel many were/are my friends.

I know EXACTLY who you are talking about Lucy. I wondered if he had anything to do with it too! Because the incident in question happened just a few weeks prior to PR being suspended, it seemed too coincidental. BUT I can't imagine that one person (on a wild rant) could cause this much chaos. All speculation at this point of course!  /default_unsure.png
Sheena ladymadonna I think I know who you are talking about.  The comments posted were very "heated" & kept coming until he/she was told to stop such postings in the thread by PR members, then he/she kept it up & then was banned.  I would of had bad vibes too, if I had received PM from this member. 

Yep here is what was posted on Twitter 3 hours ago:

PR is coming back! The site will be relaunched under a new name within the next day or so. Everything on the site has been preserved. TBC...

PR is coming back! The site will be relaunched under a new name within the next day or so. Everything on the site has been preserved. TBC...

— Pharmacy Reviewer (@pharmreviewer)

Yup. I see it too!

I've been reading around on the different forums and I've decided that I will stay here along with the reborn PR. I like this forum far better than the others I lurked on these past few days and I'm looking forward to having both as good resources.

Glad PR is back, this and PR are both great forums but I miss PR and look forward to it's return /default_smile.png

Great news about PR. carib_007, I agree this & PR are both great.  I do miss PR.   DBG was great in welcoming us, when we all were a little lost 

ladymadonna said:
PR is back @Binky, @Danie? This is the first I've heard about this.
Hi ladymadonna. Yes according to twitter it will be back in the next day or so. Under a new name but apparently all our info is intact. I think that's great news. I missed it a lot.

ladymadonna, the twitter said everything is preserved.  I'm understanding that to mean everything will be intact, & we won't be starting all over again.

I am happy to hear that PR will be coming back soon. I plan to stay active in both forums.

Yeah, PR going down was actually a blessing in disguise for many of us, as it got us to get to know the great people here! I feel rich, with two homes now! /default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back