Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get used to it here. I've been reading a lot for the past few days. It's still new and I'm still not quite sure who the regulars are but Im getting there. I do miss the styles over at PR and some of the people that havent washed ashore here yet but so far, I like it here.

If/when PR comes back, I'd still stay a member here too. I didnt quite like the fish out of water feeling when PR went down. Strange that we could get so attached to a forum but who says internet friends arent real...? I think they are. I'm hoping to make a few new ones here too eventually.

/default_smile.png

PS-- thanks admin for adding the "like" button!!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I, too, miss PR (and my pips, but we won't go into that again).  Yet the more I'm here, reading and posting, the more friends I am making.  When PR comes back (and I believe it will), I'll have TWO great forums. 

And thank you to Admin for the Like This button. 

Ever think of getting an Off Topic button?  Well, don't.

View attachment 679

The whole PR shutdown thing is nothing more than a political "donkey show"...  Some politician or public figure is just trying to make themselves look good by drawing attention to themselves and making it look like they are solving an issue.  The government makes me sick.  I agree that we should have laws and policies to protect people, but they are taking it way overboard.  It's like is someone were to say "let's stop making cars" because someone had and accident and died.  Someone had an accident and OD'd, it was their choice to do what they did and likely knew the risk involved.  

Honestly if someone wants to do drugs, it's their body and their choice.  As long as they aren't harming anyone else, let em be..  If someone goes out and robs/steals to get drugs, then they should be punished, but if someone gets caught with pills or any other substance for personal use then I say leave them alone.

When I was in college I was caught with a small amount of benzos that I had for personal use, I got charged with Felony possession with intent to sell/deliver a SCH IV CS... When asking why the hell I was being charged with a Felony for PWISD, the cop said because the 8 tabs were in a bag (small ziplock)..  Like WTF else am I going to keep them in, they were mine, I didn't abuse them, and I wasn't hurting anyone else.  

The law and police are just going way overboard on this issue.  People know the dangers of drugs just as people know the dangers of getting in a car and driving down the highway.

The gentlemen who passed away is certainly being used as an excuse and catalyst to get this thing on board. (they don't really give a fuk about us) However, there is def pressure from up above (FDA, Pharma, Interpol, Gov Agencies). Probably to continue to maintain control of the pharma industry in all reality. The political platform is also a good tie in to this. 

With my recent trip to the hospital, I find it funny that we can't order a few medicines that make our lives easier and somewhat more bearable, yet they can poison and kill you any which way they like in a hospital setting and they are legally protected. 

The whole thing makes me sick, and worried, especially for those people who can't get the proper supports they need. I was a member of PR and it was full of knowledgeable and helpful people. Let's hope this isn't the beginning of something much worse. 

I'd just like to welcome the new members, let's keep the spirit of PR going and watch each others backs, because no one else will. 

The gentlemen who passed away is certainly being used as an excuse and catalyst to get this thing on board. (they don't really give a fuk about us) However, there is def pressure from up above (FDA, Pharma, Interpol, Gov Agencies). Probably to continue to maintain control of the pharma industry in all reality. The political platform is also a good tie in to this. 

With my recent trip to the hospital, I find it funny that we can't order a few medicines that make our lives easier and somewhat more bearable, yet they can poison and kill you any which way they like in a hospital setting and they are legally protected. 

The whole thing makes me sick, and worried, especially for those people who can't get the proper supports they need. I was a member of PR and it was full of knowledgeable and helpful people. Let's hope this isn't the beginning of something much worse. 

I'd just like to welcome the new members, let's keep the spirit of PR going and watch each others backs, because no one else will. 
It's crazy, one person dies and everyone takes the blame.

You are right about hospitals, they can kill you.

Not everyone can afford health ins. and some of us have to self medicate using what we know works.

Hi all new to here from PR need to get my avatar up. Been using new ipad so my pix isn't in here. I don't have any new info on PR besides what I've read, on this thread. But I do have some info regarding 2 vendors that I will post in proper place, I hope! Yes it's hard starting all over again. But seems like this forum which I am so grateful to take me in, is on a server that won't let us down!

Glad to see so many friends from PR like Mecha/ little bit Sheena, CoryAndTrevor, Artemis, Mr Brownstone & sure many others I have yet 2 run across & hope to make new ones.

Since PR went down I haven't been able to post much bc I have a WILD teenager kitten named Zeppelin that has kept me off here. It's been Hell cat! But funny story, since I got him he's been a boy, was told that. Been treating him rough not mean but boy. Took him to mobile clinic for fixing & found out he's a she! I never bothered to look, why would I plus can hardly pet her without being scraped & bitten bad! So now Zeppelin is a she Devil! I was shocked!

Sorry that ran in together OT. But that's why I haven't posted.

Thanks Arus commenting bout keeping the spirit here& watch each other's back!

Thankful to DBG! Btw found H20 on twitter! Everyone's all over!

Hi Mira! I'm here too & def think net friends r real friends! Also getting used to different style of forum, etc... Btw is there an @ capability here? Doesn't seem so. Just wondering.

I am also a refugee. 

Maybe there are some folks here who are versed in gathering info about situations like this.

Hi all new to here from PR need to get my avatar up. Been using new ipad so my pix isn't in here. I don't have any new info on PR besides what I've read, on this thread. But I do have some info regarding 2 vendors that I will post in proper place, I hope! Yes it's hard starting all over again. But seems like this forum which I am so grateful to take me in, is on a server that won't let us down!

Glad to see so many friends from PR like Mecha/ little bit Sheena, CoryAndTrevor, Artemis, Mr Brownstone & sure many others I have yet 2 run across & hope to make new ones.

Since PR went down I haven't been able to post much bc I have a WILD teenager kitten named Zeppelin that has kept me off here. It's been Hell cat! But funny story, since I got him he's been a boy, was told that. Been treating him rough not mean but boy. Took him to mobile clinic for fixing & found out he's a she! I never bothered to look, why would I plus can hardly pet her without being scraped & bitten bad! So now Zeppelin is a she Devil! I was shocked!

Sorry that ran in together OT. But that's why I haven't posted.

Thanks Arus commenting bout keeping the spirit here& watch each other's back!

Thankful to DBG! Btw found H20 on twitter! Everyone's all over!

Hi Mira! I'm here too & def think net friends r real friends! Also getting used to different style of forum, etc... Btw is there an @ capability here? Doesn't seem so. Just wondering.
Hi Rylee! I'm so glad that you found your way here too. Everyone here has been very welcoming & kind to us PR refugees. The @ feature doesn't apply here as far as I know. It's taking some time but everyday I learn something new about DBG. I'm looking forward to your posts again.

I'm starting to get used to it here. I've been reading a lot for the past few days. It's still new and I'm still not quite sure who the regulars are but Im getting there. I do miss the styles over at PR and some of the people that havent washed ashore here yet but so far, I like it here.

If/when PR comes back, I'd still stay a member here too. I didnt quite like the fish out of water feeling when PR went down. Strange that we could get so attached to a forum but who says internet friends arent real...? I think they are. I'm hoping to make a few new ones here too eventually.

/default_smile.png

/default_smile.png

I have now idea if I am posting correct. I was just getting the hang of it at pr. It is good to see familiar names and styles.

Maybe we should rename this board PR East(or West). Just kidding around.

We here at DBG welcome anyone who wants to be a member, who will follow the rules and make this community a place where people can help one and another, make some new friends and have a few laughs too.

Welcome all PR members and any other new folks as well.

Hi Binky & headbanger, CoryAndTrevor ,Candygram, mr. Crowley & all whoI have missed or not yet found.

I wanted to "like" your posts but just found out there is a max per day! I will have to get used to that. I don't want members thinking I don't like their posts. Different system I will have to get used to...

When I first joined a DBG member posted oh no not another PR member. I was bummed. But it seems now that I'm reading nice posts from veteran members! Makes me happy bc I stayed away for a while.

I don't see how we can't all get along. I would always welcome anyone!

We're all here for the same reason so why not? Of course the member that posted that is one of the few, that are always on these forums. So I thought I would give it another chance & I am glad I did! Thanks SO much for taking me in!

I MISSED my friends & look forward to making new ones & I'm sure the majority are great welcoming members! Just like at PR there were always a few that we're not very nice!

/default_smile.png

Always good to belong to more than one forum.

Welcome /default_smile.png

Always good to belong to more than one forum.

Welcome /default_smile.png
Thank you and I agree!

Hi @Rylee! Good to see you! Oh yeah, the @ feature doesnt work LOL

I saw H20 on twitter too but I'm functionally illiterate on that thing and do not use it at all. I think a few others are on there too. 

I'll stay right here under the palm tree with a fruity drink. Its comfortable!!   /default_smile.png

Hi Binky & headbanger, CoryAndTrevor ,Candygram, mr. Crowley & all whoI have missed or not yet found.

I wanted to "like" your posts but just found out there is a max per day! I will have to get used to that. I don't want members thinking I don't like their posts. Different system I will have to get used to...

When I first joined a DBG member posted oh no not another PR member. I was bummed. But it seems now that I'm reading nice posts from veteran members! Makes me happy bc I stayed away for a while.

I don't see how we can't all get along. I would always welcome anyone!

We're all here for the same reason so why not? Of course the member that posted that is one of the few, that are always on these forums. So I thought I would give it another chance & I am glad I did! Thanks SO much for taking me in!

I MISSED my friends & look forward to making new ones & I'm sure the majority are great welcoming members! Just like at PR there were always a few that we're not very nice!
GI dont know who said "oh no another PR member" but if i see it i will remove it. Welcome to ALL of you guys.

2 B HONEST WITH YA'LL I KNOW 4 A FACT THAT I SENT A SHOUTOUT ONCE OR TWICE IT WAS NOT VERY WELCOME'N 2 U ALL THEN A WK WENT BY WHEN I REALIZED WE WERE NOT UNDER ATTACK. SO SORRY 4 MY VIGILENT SIDE BUT IT COMES WIT MY PERSONA......

PS,I DID POST A WARM WELCOME AFTER THAT SO IDK IF IT HELPED OR? BUT I''LL SHOUT IT AGAIN!

"BIENVENIDO"

STARBOYBABY /default_smile.png

Thanks catinthehat. It was right after PR went down like 1 or 2 days. Someone posted the quote on another forum. Either way it's in the past & I can't live in the past bc there is no physical way to go back there only psychologically. So to learn is the best thing!

I have been super busy with a kitten I got bc my other family member Riley left me & never came home in June. I lost a family member.

It's been So hard.

So a lady called & said I don't have your cat but I have a kitten that's going to the shelter if I can't fid him a home. So I decided okay. This is a lifetime commitment for me. So I had to be sure. So I met her & picked him up.

Well it's been Hell cat for about a month! Crazy wild thing! Since he was already older like 16 weeks so I got him in the teenage years.

So move forward to 2 days ago, made appointment for neuter & shots. Been rough housing with him bc he's So wild. Well vet assistant picked him up & said okay this Is going to be a spay! It's a girl! Lol. I was shocked! The lady said they took him to the vet & I believed her bc she lives in one of the wealthiest cities in our state. So I had no reason to look down there!

So turns out Zeppelin Kitten is a she devil! I've been going through, well how to put it Very busy keeping her jumping off my old cat who won't stand up for himself!

I do have some good info to post on vendors thread I will do it later tonight or when she takes a break. To help add current info to help guide others & it's good info. Thankfully since I thought we were never going to see another package again. But I did get 2 in the last week. YAY! Thanks again catinthehat & good to see all others including Mira. Ps thanks for the info on the @ symbol doesn't work. Saved me time:-) and I'm hoping to make some new good friends too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back