Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves to Mira, yellnhollar, and anyone else I missed*

Mira: There is a button to "vote this post up" but, to my knowledge, it does not say who it is from. I feel a little lost without the @ feature, too.

Hey guys, if you hit the green arrow it ups the reputation of the poster. A green box will show the number of people who "upped" it. If you click on that green number box it will tell you who liked the post. A post with five or more "likes" will have a gold star that denotes " popular" .

Hey guys, if you hit the green arrow it ups the reputation of the poster. A green box will show the number of people who "upped" it. If you click on that green number box it will tell you who liked the post. A post with five or more "likes" will have a gold star that denotes " popular" .
Good Morning CatintheHat & thank you for that information. I have another question about reputation. Is there a limit per day on how many times you can hit the reputation arrow? Thanks in advance!

Good Morning CatintheHat & thank you for that information. I have another question about reputation. Is there a limit per day on how many times you can hit the reputation arrow? Thanks in advance!
Binky- there definitely is because I've hit quota more than once! Not sure exactly how many the limit is- maybe 4 or 5 or so? but the weird thing is- even though it says my quota for the day has been reached- i'm able to use it again after a few hours...  the other day i hit my daily quota 2-3 times in 1 day. I'd love some more info on it, though.

I think it is five....not sure though. And it does reset in the middle of the day. Admin is in another country far away......

Binky- there definitely is because I've hit quota more than once! Not sure exactly how many the limit is- maybe 4 or 5 or so? but the weird thing is- even though it says my quota for the day has been reached- i'm able to use it again after a few hours...  the other day i hit my daily quota 2-3 times in 1 day. I'd love some more info on it, though.
I think it is five....not sure though. And it does reset in the middle of the day. Admin is in another country far away......
Thank you for that info. I appreciate it.

Morning cherry. It's so good to see you here & thanks for your answer. Have a great Saturday!

ah! that makes sense! thanks!

and good morning, Binky! /default_smile.png  I tried to multiquote- but only 1 quote showed up. Not sure how that works, but we're making progress over here! /default_wink.png  I'm in upstate NY too- I remember we had that in common over at PR. A little rainy and dare I say, chilly- over here this morning. Woke up with a worse-than-usual headache, but hoping my meds will kick in soon! Have a lovely day!

Thank you so much for that tip.  Being a Newbie, I'm still trying to learn how to navigate and post correctly.  Every little bit helps.

ah! that makes sense! thanks!

and good morning, Binky! /default_smile.png  I tried to multiquote- but only 1 quote showed up. Not sure how that works, but we're making progress over here! /default_wink.png  I'm in upstate NY too- I remember we had that in common over at PR. A little rainy and dare I say, chilly- over here this morning. Woke up with a worse-than-usual headache, but hoping my meds will kick in soon! Have a lovely day!
Sometimes, especially with post quotes, the browser matters. Firefox works best for me with this forum.

PR had a TON of information in all of their forums and subforums. I am a member of more than one web site, and they each have their own personality and feel and type of info. But they were so big because, well, because they were so big, i.e. the sheer amount of information (and a ton of it was not directly related to "ordering" but rather migraine treatment, etc.)

More good forums = good for all of us.
Excellent points sciatic. Spot on!

This is slightly scary, wonder if a request for data is the next step, or a voluntary turn over of user data is next. Let's hope not
Are there any known cases of LE doing that and actually going after the run of the mill buyer? Seems like all they'd have is a lot of circumstantial evidence, but I guess they could always flag your name/address and simply wait for your next order to do a CD. Seems like a lot of effort though.

You too, Candy!

I'm so used to liking a post to acknowledge that I've read it and I dont think that works here! I will need to get into the habit of actually posting responses! The good thing about that is I'll get rid of that newbie tag sooner! 

But to stay on topic, has anyone been in contact with any of the mods or admin at PR or is the only information we have from the twitter posts? If its just an issue of the embedded links cant they just remove them and call it a day? Or is it the actual domain name that was the problem? Changing that would be more difficult I think but still could be done. Couldnt they run a script on the database to change every instance of PR to something else? I mean, I gues someone has to write the script but I would think something like that is do-able. 

Then again, there may be more to this that I just dont know.
Just have to take a second to lol @ "someone has to write the script". How ironic. :)

Are there any known cases of LE doing that and actually going after the run of the mill buyer? Seems like all they'd have is a lot of circumstantial evidence, but I guess they could always flag your name/address and simply wait for your next order to do a CD. Seems like a lot of effort though.
Seems to me that the effort it would take to get info from off shore servers would definitely outweigh the gain they would get from some end user CD's. Jails are already over crowded with people that dont need to be there (okay, many of the do though!). I'm not very versed in that kind of law though so maybe its a lot easier than I think. I just cant see wasting resources that way but who knows. There are short term "task forces" for a whole lot of things.... ugh. 

They had probably been trolling that forum for a very long time anyway and there's no telling what kind of "profile" they've made on some people. Yeah, a bit scary especially for those that are/were very free with some details.....

Just have to take a second to lol @ "someone has to write the script". How ironic. /default_smile.png
Yeah, I lol'd too after I hit post and re-read it!  Oooops!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to like your post (and a few others!) LOL!!! 

That's going to be a hard habit to break or change to the reputation thing. I'm trying though!

ladymadonna said:
Thanks for the information SpaceMatters. I was really confused at first but I'm so glad I was welcomed here to still stay in touch with all of you. 

I'm feeling much better about it and taking time to read a lot. 

ladymadonna said:
Thanks for the information SpaceMatters. I was really confused at first but I'm so glad I was welcomed here to still stay in touch with all of you. 

I'm feeling much better about it and taking time to read a lot. 
Hi Lucy! Glad you are here too! Miss you girl! Hope you are well. 

I keep going to "like" a post or give a "helpful" and it's not there! Doing my best though and trying to find my way around too!  /default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back