Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah theres a pretty good chance if PR never comes back that we won't ever know what happened... Just suggest everyone be extra careful with your ordering who knows who's gonna go to the wayside next.

Yeah, you do wish there was carry over of all your posts and seniority etc. from board to board! /default_wink.png

I do wonder if we will ever know what happened. And how, if they do restart under a different domain name, how we will know? And will we have to start fresh again on the new board, LOL! Might just be easier if everyone moves here - can the board here handle that many new members? /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about how hard I worked making posts, getting reputation points, etc. It wouldn't really matter if it was transferred here, though, because the only people who actually know me are from PR. That said, with how comfortable everyone at PR made me feel, and seeing some of those same people here, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone from DBG as well.

We have to start over, but at least we're not doing it alone this time.

Definitely scary. I hope it doesn't result in people having to go back to the non-self-incriminating SWIM references, so annoying those days.

Well, if it's gone, I guess about 50k people are going to be looking for a new home. Yikes. Such a great community over there. It's nice to see some familiar names over here too.

Edit:

@sciatic, this may shed some light. Read the blog entry on the easydns website entitled "here's why we took down a pharmacy's website without a court order. " Easydns is the (now former) host of AMC's com domain. This could all be related. In fact, the more I read it, I'm almost sure it's related.

First post, former PR guy here, I'll introduce myself later in another thread/post. 

Reading that blog entry was kind of interesting.  I recommend it to anyone who was at PR.  One odd thing about it, was this.  It says that the PHARMACY had a website on that server, and that the PHARMACY sent drugs (illegal or not), and someone OD'ed. 

Last I checked PR wasn't a pharmacy website, and you didn't go to PR to buy anything.  It was a forum.  You still had to click on "getfreedrugzandstuff.com" in Whoknowswhereistan, to actually make a purchse.  I don't even think they had links to those sites.  At least I never found any links.  I was only there since last November or so, but still, I don't remember any links.  Still, even if there were links, I don't think that would require it to be taken down.

Just seems a bit odd.  Or maybe I'm missing something.  If I am, feel free to clue me in. 

EDIT:  I see my error now.  This was just PART of the issue of PR.  The blog post wasn't about PR, it was about the pharmacy, EasyDNS wasn't PR's server, etc.  My bad.  Should have read the whole thread first...

Ya, who knows what's going on over at pr. Like Mecha said, we'll probably never know. Just like DB back in 2011.

It's all speculation at this point. Speculation can be comforting though.

No matter the reason behind it there are lots of us homeless freaks now so on we go. I for one am not comforted at all. Thanks for some good info in this thread, it is much more than I found anywhere else. I will sure miss the current info on a certain IOP or 2. And hello everybody I am sorta new /default_smile.png

Hey, look at it this way - we all get a fresh start and can avoid any of the mistakes or dumb things we said over at PR! (OK, don't tell me I'm the ONLY one who ever said anything stupid over there! LOL!) /default_wink.png

Hey, look at it this way - we all get a fresh start and can avoid any of the mistakes or dumb things we said over at PR! (OK, don't tell me I'm the ONLY one who ever said anything stupid over there! LOL!) /default_wink.png
Lol, but we kept our same screen names! Hopefully people have short term memories haha :)

I thought if I looked hard enough I would find out what happened to Pharmacy Reviewer !  Hopefully they will back up soon  /default_ph34r.png

I thought if I looked hard enough I would find out what happened to Pharmacy Reviewer !  Hopefully they will back up soon  /default_ph34r.png
In all sincerity, even if PR was to come back up online at this point I don't know how quick I would be to jump back in.  A site name getting "suspended" can happen for multiple reasons, some just because they did not verify contact info back to their DNS services, but with AMC and some other sites also being suspended in a short time frame I just would be cautious.

Many have said, it was just a forum not a Pharm Site, well it still had ads for Pharm Sites and legally purchasing any medicine that requires a prescription in the US without one, even a simple antibiotic is against the law so the open forum (non Sr) still had way too much info.

As far as losing "status".  All forums are different and PR had it's specific features.  As to suggesting carrying "status" over to a new forum, well I take a bit of offence at reading this as we were welcomed here at DBG, many other forums are closed if you were not a member already, and these DBG members had to work their way up when they joined.  Look at it this way.  We are all on equal footing now so no "divide".  I lost a huge rep count, but I am happy just to be here.

All very good points Jazie /default_smile.png

With everything going on, lots of caution is the best way to proceed.

I am very glad to be here -- not just for the sources and learning, but for the friends I made at PR and hope to make many new ones here at DB. /default_smile.png

As far as losing "status".  All forums are different and PR had it's specific features.  As to suggesting carrying "status" over to a new forum, well I take a bit of offence at reading this as we were welcomed here at DBG, many other forums are closed if you were not a member already, and these DBG members had to work their way up when they joined.  Look at it this way.  We are all on equal footing now so no "divide".  I lost a huge rep count, but I am happy just to be here.
same here! i appreciate that DBG accepted us into their forum.  Losing all our rep points at PR sucks- but I'm happy to be here- and have no problem starting over and proving myself, gaining trust, and meeting some new people! It's comforting that there are lots of us PRers in the same boat, so we don't have to feel alone.  I'm sure some of the long-time members here are not thrilled with having all these new strangers coming to their forum- but we are lucky to have access to this site and will in time show them we are good people and will be an asset to their community.

Thank you to DBG and the nice members that have welcomed us! /default_smile.png

Don't know if anyone seen the recent post from PR's twitter page but might be good news...

Lawyers are involved with the

pharmacyreviewer.com name confiscation by

the registrar co. We're optimistic that all will be

resolved soon.

Wow! An update! Didn't expect that lol

Edit: it seems I can't reach the PR twitter feed any longer, it says page doesn't exist? Strange. I've been checking it successfully for days

Re-edit: never mind. I'm an idiot with fat fingers

Yes Mecha! It's good news indeed /default_smile.png

I'm also glad I found DBG as well, I'm finding more resources & points of view is better than one.

Here's hoping for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back