Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just hopping in here to say "hey"--seemed like as good as any forum to reach out to my fellow PR'ers!

Nice to see everyone!

hey shelle! a bunch of PR'ers have found their way here. /default_smile.png

holy crap @CatintheHat did you change the green arrow "vote up" icons to blue "like this" icons because of all of this we speak of?

/default_smile.png

i just noticed. sorry if it is posted elsewhere.

holy crap @CatintheHat did you change the green arrow "vote up" icons to blue "like this" icons because of all of this we speak of?

/default_smile.png

i just noticed. sorry if it is posted elsewhere.
Isn't that crazy? LOL, wow.

Errm no? there twitter page is very much still there with there last post 21 hours ago...
I went back and yep, it's back. But it was down for a bit, I tried relishing for a few hours. Maybe just a twitter thang. Sorry for any false alarm just trying to contribute a little. :)

Errm no? there twitter page is very much still there with there last post 21 hours ago...
I went back and yep, it's back. But it was down for a bit, I tried relishing for a few hours. Maybe just a twitter thang. Sorry for any false alarm just trying to contribute a little. /default_smile.png

Weirdly, that happened to me also yesterday, it said "page no longer exists," but when I tried again it came back. I attributed it to a typo on my part. Try again, it appears for me.
I did, thanks! I now see it again. Thanks for posting that it disappeared to you as well, I don't feel as silly for posting what turned out to be erroneous info.

Thank you DBG for not only your welcome, but the small things as such as showing likes.

I don't really miss my PiP's even  though I was only 10 away from a Red...  I just liked being around the people there that I was.  After the next level to me it was just about the friendships I made.  Hopefully some feel like I was one.  It was a place I could escape to, be honest and not be judged, at least in person for who I may be and what I am going through.

Sometimes IRL, secrets per se are left better unsaid, but here online it is easier to let yourself be vulnerable to what reaction may be.  Does that make sense?. 

I went back and yep, it's back. But it was down for a bit, I tried relishing for a few hours. Maybe just a twitter thang. Sorry for any false alarm just trying to contribute a little. /default_smile.png

I did, thanks! I now see it again. Thanks for posting that it disappeared to you as well, I don't feel as silly for posting what turned out to be erroneous info.

Ish hapens /default_biggrin.png Sorry if i made ya feel silly about it, just ment to point out it was still up /default_wink.png

i really miss the old place.  even if i didn't post, i could read and find out what was happening.  sigh.  i guess i should have had another forum all along and this seems like a nice place.  glad i found it.

i really miss the old place.  even if i didn't post, i could read and find out what was happening.  sigh.  i guess i should have had another forum all along and this seems like a nice place.  glad i found it.
I see some names over here from PR that I remember, maybe others will follow and come aboard here /default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back