Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got onto the home page, logged on, and then it went blank, as if the connection lapsed. 

Pleasant evening everyone.  Think of me when I'm at work.  /default_smile.png

ladymadonna said:
Thank you @Sheena. I'm not following twitter.[/quote

I usually go to Google and look up Twitter and pharmacy review. That gives the link for pr's page on Twitter. I don't have a Twitter account either but this way i can follow the news.

It's still not working. My bookmark doesnt work so I went to the main page and clicked forums. That part worked but beyond that, nothing. 

There hasnt been any further update on twitter either after they said the site was back up. Makes me wonder if they know its still broken. They have to know.. right...? LOL

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

All I can say is it will be up when it is up.  Could be hours, could be weeks???

I would settle back into normal here with no expectations as one does not know. 

It's still not working. My bookmark doesnt work so I went to the main page and clicked forums. That part worked but beyond that, nothing. 

There hasnt been any further update on twitter either after they said the site was back up. Makes me wonder if they know its still broken. They have to know.. right...? LOL

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Oh I'm sure they know! There are a few people online but I believe that is due to them having checked the "remember me" box and not logging out. I was able to sign in but all threads including "Newsfeed" is inaccessible at this point. I e-mailed DrB and I know others have too. I do believe it's a technical problem and that they are working on it! 

Why is the owner of pr always tinkering with things behind the scenes then coming back saying his "upgrades" caused the site to go down? Why so many frequent "upgrades"? Personally I don't like having my private messages read by any admin and I want no tracking to identify the illegal things we post about on this type of site.  I know more than a few who would be fine if the drama pit of egos that has become PR stays down forever.  It was once a good place but was taken over by gangs and big egos who don't know what this type of forum is actually for.

Three times on PR I was pm'd by people who asked me to get on board to get different enemies banned.  They asked me to report their enemy's posts and use other drama games and mostly to ostrasize people to get rid of posters or get them banned.  So the drama and egos you see there on the surface of pr are only half of the story.  That is one board totally ruined by ugly gangs, egos who need too much attention and mostly by cliques.  It is a board for peeps who never got out of their ugly high school mentality.

Spoke before looking around.  It seems some of the clique types who hide in dark alleys have made the same gang of friends here.  That is so pitiful.  May the peeps who have used and posted on this type of board long before these *friend cliques* triumph over the mean cliques of high school kids in the alley.

@hidden, I've never seen any forum or board (even going back to usenet and BBS forums back in the 80s) that didn't have some drama, cliques and egos. I don't think you will find such a place. All of the people I communicate with here on DBG and also on PR have been friendly and helpful. When I encounter an a***hole I just let it go. It's just like any other social setting in a society, whether it's a iop forum or an office, school, church or yoga studio. I'm sorry if some people at PR rubbed you the wrong way, but the fact is, it's huge with 47,000 members. There are going to be clashes and cliques, that's life. I hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck :)

I don't know if you go back to the db days I have been around long enough to know the truth not the bs beleivied by new people.   pr is not 47,000 active members.  The 47,000 is the number that have made some type of account since it opened.  Many of those never posted or no longer post or read:You need to look at the active members who post. I am in no way the only one who was rubbed the wrong way by the ones who dominate pr in the last few years as you imply cory.  In the past few days pr has not had many posts.  Some good posters were railroaded off by means of pm groups that serve to bully them off.  I have been around since this type of board started,  You are so incrediably wrong to imply I am the only one who feels this way and that pr is actually 47,000 active members.

Hidden your not off at all... I had a bunch typed up but then remembered PR's really not worth the effort of typing it out.. 

But i know fully what your talking about and saw many good members ran off or out right banned over nothing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had the "OFF TOPIC" button about now. Let's not have PR bashing here on DGB! We are new guests and members here and I don't think it's very nice to be bashing another board (PR) when you are here on DBG.

@hidden If you were receiving pm's from other members to report another members posts, etc. you should have contacted DrB or a Mod. It would have been handled immediately.

PR has many members and like anything else in life, people aren't always going to agree! As far as cliques go, I'm not sure who you are referring to especially since you stated that they are in fact HERE on DBG. Many women and some men enjoy the "fun threads" on PR and the friendly banter. Does that constitute a clique? I don't think so. Many are supportive of each other and for some members that are homebound, it's one of very few ways to stay connected to the world. 

Be kind. Every one you meet is fighting a battle that you know nothing about. Be respectful. Words do hurt. Peace.

ladymadonna said:
My page is still blank. I can't even believe this. I'm glad to know Sheena you emailed DrB. Sheena if you find anything out will you please update? Thank you, lucy
Thank you Lucy! I will be happy to update as I hear or see any new information. /default_smile.png

Thank you Lucy! I will be happy to update as I hear or see any new information. /default_smile.png

ladymadonna said:
My page is still blank. I can't even believe this. I'm glad to know Sheena you emailed DrB. Sheena if you find anything out will you please update? Thank you, lucy
Hi Lucy! PR seems to be working right now. I think there are a few kinks to work out but it seems to be in working order. /default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back