Due To A Legal Issue The Domain Name pharmacyreviewer Has Been Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap it's running slow. This site Rocks. Never have problems. PR always has something wrong with it. I use this site way more often. Lots of good info here. I'm really glad I found you guys. Thank you.

Holy crap it's running slow. This site Rocks. Never have problems. PR always has something wrong with it. I use this site way more often. Lots of good info here. I'm really glad I found you guys. Thank you.
Same Canadian Chris? :)

johnnog said:
PR looks like it is back online where i am at least,trouble with PR is not being able to mention iops until you have a certain amount of points or have been there for i don't know how long,i prefer a site where i can find information relatively easily instead of trying to find my way out of a maze,i expect they have their reasons for operating like they do to protect the site but its just too confusing for me sometimes.
Yeah, you need 60 posts, one month of membership, and a certain amount of reputation points to become a senior member. It's not really that hard. Once you do, it opens up a section where you can talk more openly about vendors that carry CII and CIII meds. Otherwise, anyone can discuss IOPs unless they carry those heavier meds. Like I said, once you become a "senior", there's a lot of good info over there. Hell, there's a lot of good info even if you don't have "senior" status.

I just have a question for Grand poobah ,It`s that your rear pic and if it is are You single?
There are more than one "grand poobahs"! Did you want to know if Cat in the Hat is single or Headbanger maybe? I hope you meant their REAL pic and not their REAR pic!

And didn't you just post you had a girlfriend? Bad boy

rosario422, on 06 Nov 2014 - 6:31 PM, said:

I just have a question for Grand poobah ,It`s that your rear pic and if it is are You single?

View attachment 715

rosario422, here's my rear pic. Happy Pappy?

Last edited by a moderator:
rosario422, on 06 Nov 2014 - 6:31 PM, said:

attachicon.gif
th86Z0I2V8.jpg

Nice that you just happened to have this picture available.

rosario422, here's my rear pic. Happy Pappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back