Etizolam Testing

ogkushy

Anyone have personal experience with getting a cup test that includes benzos and had etiz in their system? Did you pass or fail? and what brand of test was it.

Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to a sub clinic and get a 12 pan3l I-cup instant test and always come up negative.  The highest I used before testing is 4mgs...  oh, and I use it daily too and never had any problems.  Hope this helps.

Interesting...I get precision dx brand by american screening... the icup and precision dx inserts are very similar, do u buy domestic us? i was going to get from a very reuputable vendor that just came back and was around for awhile. Im not sure exactly how they make the tests.  Flunitrazam's cutoff level on precision dx is >50000 ng/ml, while on icup its 2500 ng/ml, and triazolam on precision dx is 1000 ng/ml, while icup list it at 2500 ng/ml. What do they use that would b so different in determining a result from those?

I get urine screens through probation n my Done Clinic no issues but I believe the probation swabs are cheap Cuz I have been testing consistently for false amps they send it out nothing I was told some people will test falsely on amps thank god she don't do extra testing on my bzdz cause I got quite a few in not perscibed but I doubt if they did etizolam would show same with clinic unless it shows up on gas chromatography? 

I get urine screens through probation n my Done Clinic no issues but I believe the probation swabs are cheap Cuz I have been testing consistently for false amps they send it out nothing I was told some people will test falsely on amps thank god she don't do extra testing on my bzdz cause I got quite a few in not perscibed but I doubt if they did etizolam would show same with clinic unless it shows up on gas chromatography? 
Yea it seems that as long as purity is good, theres no reason why there wuld b failing for etiz, its just different metabolites then all US multi panel cups test for, I thnk im might chance it in couple weeks nad IF i do fail ask for a lab test bcz "I dont do nething"...u get swabs from ur po? or cups? and wat brand are they?

@ogkushy yeah swabs from p.o Cuz I can not piss with men rushing me so tried to off myself instead of jail & luckily I got to get swabs idk who make em how do I find out 

Purity I believe is on point

@Dickslapperman im not sure only ever had swab done once and wasnt from po was for a job, u get from domestic us? i have 2 vendors one just came back and very reputable but expensive other is new i just found here on pastebin, im pretty sure purity has alot to do w passing

at my methadone clinic it drops me dirty for benzos every time so then i challenge the drop an have a gcms test done for 20 dollars and it comes back as false positive cross reactive substance i dont know what kind of test they are doing the 1st time around they are sent out i only use intas or Etizest it even show a benzo level so there not just dip stick testing it because they wouldn't have a specific number level of benzos present its usually just above the cut off level on most tests 300ng or so i have been doing this for years and the clinic gets very suspicious about it i just dont take more than 1mg the day before i go to the clinic and drink alot of water and its enough to not show up then

at my methadone clinic it drops me dirty for benzos every time so then i challenge the drop an have a gcms test done for 20 dollars and it comes back as false positive cross reactive substance i dont know what kind of test they are doing the 1st time around they are sent out i only use intas or Etizest it even show a benzo level so there not just dip stick testing it because they wouldn't have a specific number level of benzos present its usually just above the cut off level on most tests 300ng or so i have been doing this for years and the clinic gets very suspicious about it i just dont take more than 1mg the day before i go to the clinic and drink alot of water and its enough to not show up then
Not sure at all what kind though? Some kind of cup or just dip sticks? And wat panel?

So here is results from 4-6mg of etiz soltuion a day with not drinking alot of water. fresh morning pee. Very faint but counts as pass correct? Probation isnt going to waste time sending it in if its there?

image.jpeg

I go to a sub clinic and get a 12 pan3l I-cup instant test and always come up negative.  The highest I used before testing is 4mgs...  oh, and I use it daily too and never had any problems.  Hope this helps.

Yeah but Etiz technically isn't a bzd so it won't show up 
Is this ok? im sure if i slugged more water would b much better to? this was extreme case

@ogkushy   I would lower your etiz intake for like 4 days before getting tested and drink a lot of water, but not too much the day of test because if your urine is too diluted, than I believe it could count as a positive.  I read that dip stick style test could test positiv3 for etiz, but I take the instant urine cup test and they come up clean.  Do you know what kind of test you have to take?

@ogkushy   I would lower your etiz intake for like 4 days before getting tested and drink a lot of water, but not too much the day of test because if your urine is too diluted, than I believe it could count as a positive.  I read that dip stick style test could test positiv3 for etiz, but I take the instant urine cup test and they come up clean.  Do you know what kind of test you have to take?
i actually messaged the company and they said it was negative, no matter how faint, everyone metabolizes it differently and this donor just could have it metabolized alil different, it was tehre it was just hard to see in the orangish light

edit: precision DX cup tests, i just tested them on these dipsticks cuz they were alot cheaper, it still should have the same manufacturer as the cup style...they very similar to icup

Not sure at all what kind though? Some kind of cup or just dip sticks? And wat panel?
we piss in a cup with a yellow lid and they fedex them to somewhere and they are dipstick tested there i beleive

those are exact kind just diff panel

not sent or nething

View attachment 2842
we get tested for fucking everything even alcohol its ether 13 or 15 pannel i got some print outs around here somewhere i could tell u exactly what we get tested for but im to lazy to look for the papers ares is just a plain clear plastic cup with our name an a lable on it they take yer temp with a temp gun and then put it right in a ziplock an stuffed into a fedex box the testing is done all off site

we get tested for fucking everything even alcohol its ether 13 or 15 pannel i got some print outs around here somewhere i could tell u exactly what we get tested for but im to lazy to look for the papers ares is just a plain clear plastic cup with our name an a lable on it they take yer temp with a temp gun and then put it right in a ziplock an stuffed into a fedex box the testing is done all off site
https://www.americanscreeningcorp.com/images/ML 12000.897 Precision_DX_ Quick Cup OPI-2000 Rev A .pdf

Is exactly wat they do, but cross reactivity makes me nervous is all, i passed the dip stick technically but never kno

I might b going to areotek for a job this coming week, what about their tests, i should pass that no problem right

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back