Etizolam Testing

Trying to figure out if aerotek is lab or cup tests
i would not risk it personally i never had a dip stick test or any test really etiz has not come up positive as a benzo on the tests i have bought off ebay to make sure i am clean before my REAL test always picked it up too and so has my methadone clinics tests like i said everytime i would have to prove it was false positive by gcms now i haven't done this in a few years some one on reddit said that sense etizolam has become more common that a gcms test now has the data to detect the chemical now when before i was just getting a false positive for "cross reactive substance" but they didnt know what cause its not in ther list of substances to look for

we piss in a cup with a yellow lid and they fedex them to somewhere and they are dipstick tested there i beleive

@ogkushy   I would lower your etiz intake for like 4 days before getting tested and drink a lot of water, but not too much the day of test because if your urine is too diluted, than I believe it could count as a positive.  I read that dip stick style test could test positiv3 for etiz, but I take the instant urine cup test and they come up clean.  Do you know what kind of test you have to take?

@ogkushy yeah swabs from p.o Cuz I can not piss with men rushing me so tried to off myself instead of jail & luckily I got to get swabs idk who make em how do I find out 

Purity I believe is on point
I just got my intake test back from my first time going to clinic, i took the test about a week ago.  I passed the disptick test for benzos but after they sent it in they said i failed for them.  They send it to a real cheap place called clinical science laboratory in massachussetts.  Would there be anything else would cause me to fail other then the etiz? I figured they definatly would not test for it.  I was taking kratom for awhile, Could it have been the kratom? I was going to call the actual laboratory in mass and see why i failed for benzo's

Im really nervous now i wanna keep doing etiz but its wierd i failed the gc/ms.  Anyone please have any input on what to do? I guess if it was officially for the etiz i can stop a few days before the beginning of each month and wait for my piss test but i really dont want to do that, it helps so much.

Im really nervous now i wanna keep doing etiz but its wierd i failed the gc/ms.  Anyone please have any input on what to do? I guess if it was officially for the etiz i can stop a few days before the beginning of each month and wait for my piss test but i really dont want to do that, it helps so much.
one time only takong etiz they cam back with a gcms that i thought was gona clear me of a positive dip stick test amd they said I was positive for tememazepam and had only took etiz no real benzos every other time the results came back as false positive cross reactive substance but i had to pay out of pocket for gcms and the clinic starts to kno somtjing is up when u get a false positive every time u drop amd have to break it down with gcms to avoid gettin in trouble

what did your gcms test come back as what benzo it should say the exact name of the a benzo if it was broke down with gcms not just postive for benzos it should list the type of benzo like Diazepam alprazolam clonazepam ect. its definitely not from kratom its from the etizolam would bet my life on it you should not have to call the actual lab the clinic can give u a print out of the test of what specific benzo they found and the level of it in your urine and just because ts going to a lab does not mean it had a gcms test done on it i csnt see them doing it for the fact that each time its hundreds of dollars and they have alot piss. to test at clinics

Last edited by a moderator:
one time only takong etiz they cam back with a gcms that i thought was gona clear me of a positive dip stick test amd they said I was positive for tememazepam and had only took etiz no real benzos every other time the results came back as false positive cross reactive substance but i had to pay out of pocket for gcms and the clinic starts to kno somtjing is up when u get a false positive every time u drop amd have to break it down with gcms to avoid gettin in trouble

what did your gcms test come back as what benzo it should say the exact name of the a benzo if it was broke down with gcms not just postive for benzos it should list the type of benzo like Diazepam alprazolam clonazepam ect. its definitely not from kratom its from the etizolam would bet my life on it
i asked for exact chemical name and they said they didnt have it. It just said benzo's. They have an account on clinical science laboratory website they just logon and look at it. Should i call the lab and ask what chemical i failed for?

Like i passed the dipstick test wen i first has intake at the clinic, and figured the gc/ms wouldnt be a problem.  I would like to know exactly what chemical i failed for, can it talk to my counselor and ask then exactly what the chemical was why i failed for benzos?

i asked for exact chemical name and they said they didnt have it. It just said benzo's. They have an account on clinical science laboratory website they just logon and look at it. Should i call the lab and ask what chemical i failed for?
it because it didnt have a gcms test done on it way to expensive to test everyones t the clinic on gcms its hundreds of dollars each time our goes to a lab is tested an mine comes back dirty from the lab then i have to ask an pay for gcms test and say i want to chanallenge the results of the dirty test

what did your gcms test come back as what benzo it should say the exact name of the a benzo if it was broke down with gcms not just postive for benzos it should list the type of benzo like Diazepam alprazolam clonazepam ect. its definitely not from kratom its from the etizolam would bet my life on it
i really think i wanna call the company and ask them what chemical i failed for? but would they release that type of information?

it because it didnt have a gcms test done on it way to expensive to test everyones olat tue climis on gcms its hundreds of dollars each time
well what do u mean? When u first start going to the clinic they will dipstick you, I failed for suboxone and passed for everything else..then they also send that piss out to this lab, I was asking them for the results to  see my levels of the subs in my system.  They just got the results back and today they said i had buprenorphine in my system and then also benzo's.  I asked specifically what benzos and they said alls it said was benzo's...wasnt specific. Should i call the actual lab maybe?

i really think i wanna call the company and ask them what chemical i failed for? but would they release that type of information?
i almost gaurantee a gcms wasnt done they dont test our piss at all at the actual clinic they collect it an mail it to a lab in different state and i get a dirty every time i take etizolam then i must ask and pay for a gcms test whayever test they use at the lab can pick it up as a benzo but its not the gcms i wouldnt bbe surprised if it is just dipped again with a dip stick test at the lab just with a more accurate one

i almost gaurantee a gcms wasnt done they dont test our piss at all collect it an mail it to a lab in different state and i get a dirty every time i take etizolam then i must ask and pay for a gcms test whayever test they use at the lab can pick it up as a benzo but its not the gcms i wouldnt bbe surprised if it is just dipped again with a dip stick test at the lab
well it was sent to a lab, how come i passed the dipstick but when it went to clinical science laboratory i failed for benzos? Like i said the clinic has an account they can logon to see the results but i cannot check my own results.  http://clinicalsciencelab.com/ thats the place it was sent to, it has to be gc/ms?

well it was sent to a lab, how come i passed the dipstick but when it went to clinical science laboratory i failed for benzos? Like i said the clinic has an account they can logon to see the results but i cannot check my own results.  http://clinicalsciencelab.com/ thats the place it was sent to, it has to be gc/ms?
They said it was like the cheapest place they could send it.  How would they have such an extensive test

like i said just because its going to a lab dont mean its gettin a gcms test done its very very expensive couple hundred dollars each time and you would have an exact answer if gcms was done thats the whole reason for gcms test to see what you took exactly the results dont come back sayin benzo that dont narrow anything down thers many different benzos

like i said just because its going to a lab dont mean its gettin a gcms test done its very very expensive couple hundred dollars each time and you would uave an exact answer if gcms was done 
What should i do though about it? Talk to my counselor? what do u think the lab does?

I got a dipstick in the clinic itself right away, then they sent it out, what else would that lab be used for

What should i do though about it? Talk to my counselor? what do u think the lab does?

I got a dipstick in the clinic itself right away, then they sent it out, what else would that lab be used for
same thing our lab does at my clinic some kind of test thats more accurate but is not a full blown gcms test you need to tell them you want a gcms test done they only have a generic benzo dirty because further testing wasn't done with gcms no way they can afford to gcms everyone at the clinic every single time if gcms was done some one should be able to give you an exact benzo level and the specific Benzodiazepine or Benzodiazepine metabolite

same thing our lab does at my clinic some kind of test thats more accurate but is not a full blown gcms test you need to tell them you want a gcms test done they only have a generic benzo dirty because further testing wasn't done with gcms no way they can afford to gcms everyone at the clinic every single time if gcms was done some one should be able to give you an exact benzo level and the specific Benzodiazepine or Benzodiazepine metabolite
i only take 4-8 mg a day and pass every cup/dipstick test, just made me so nervous today when they said that

i only take 4-8 mg a day and pass every cup/dipstick test, just made me so nervous today when they said that
its gona pop every time thats alot i only take 2mgs a day tops now and days i go to the clinic the day before i make sure to not take more than 1mg and drink alot of water doing this you slip under the cut off level of the urine sent to our out of state lab and i havent had to pay to break down one with gcms in a long time

its gona pop every time thats alot i only take 2mgs a day tops now and days i go to the clinic the day before i make sure ti not take more than 1mg and drink alot of water
i take that much but it doesnt pop on the cup or dipstick

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back