Etizolam Testing

its just wierd they did a dipstick in the clinic itself...then sent it out and came back neg for benzo, but they didnt have exact chemical.

Did u look at this wesite? theres like no information on it  http://clinicalsciencelab.com/
i dont really have an answer to why some dipsticks pick it up an some dont even the cheap 1 dollar tests i get off ebay to check myself pick it up but bottom line is the one that counts is catching it but just because the piss is being sent out to a lab does not mean they are doing gcms on it tell your counselor you want to challenge the results of the test and have gcms done on it but they most likely gona make you pay for it out of pocket

Last edited by a moderator:
what im trying to say tho is mine goes out to a lab too and whatever test they do there picks up etizolam as a dirty for benzos but its not a gcms then when that comes back in a few days and they say im dirty i then say i want to challenge the results and have gcms done to know the exact drug and pay the clinic cash for it and most of the time there is enough urine left to do a gcms test they keep the urine for around 30 days after yhe Original test but one time i paid and then they didnt have enough urine to do the gcms left @ogkushy

what im trying to say tho is mine goes out to a lab too and whatever test they do there picks up etizolam as a dirty for benzos but its not a gcms then when that comes back in a few days and they say im dirty i then say i want to challenge the results and have gcms done to know the exact drug and pay the clinic cash for it and most of the time there is enough urine left to do a gcms test they keep the urine for around 30 days after yhe Original test but one time i paid and then they didnt have enough urine to do the gcms left @ogkushy
ok im on medical assisstance that might cover that also, since they couldnt tell me the exact chemical though u might be right

Ill req a gc/ms and see what happens...thank you u made me feel alil better about it

i just called and they said that they were not into the gc/ms as much, so i dont think my test was gc/ms. I am probably in the same boat then.  I am going to ask my counserlor for a gc/ms next week when they are in.

its just wierd that they send it to a lab that doesn't do gc/ms testing

monday i gotta talk w the counselor thats in about gc/ms. the nurse that dosed me today didnt even know what gc/ms meant LOL

monday i gotta talk w the counselor thats in about gc/ms. the nurse that dosed me today didnt even know what gc/ms meant LOL
i mean sense it was your 1st day at the clinic you are not gona be punished at all for the dirty u might let this one slide an worrie about the next time it happens see if i get a dirty its a big problem cause i loose all my take outs and in my state it takes years to earn them

i mean sense it was your 1st day at the clinic you are not gona be punished at all for the dirty u might let this one slide an worrie about the next time it happens see if i get a dirty its a big problem cause i loose all my take outs and in my state it takes years to earn them
yea it wasn't a problem, but since i called the company that does the tests, they said "we dont really work with gc/ms", so i know they didnt gc/ms test is, maybe it was just like a really really enhanced dip stick test thing?  The nurse didnt even know what i meant when i asked her what gc/ms was at the clinic,  I am going to talk to the counselor on monday about asking for the exact substance i failed for because i said it could have been a supplement or something I take.  I know i will fail again if it goes to this same stupid place that doesnt do gc/ms.  So I am going to ask for the exact substance i fail for, and say if worse comes to worse id like to get it tested for gc/ms.  How much did it cost you to get your gc/ms done you paid for yourself?

yea it wasn't a problem, but since i called the company that does the tests, they said "we dont really work with gc/ms", so i know they didnt gc/ms test is, maybe it was just like a really really enhanced dip stick test thing?  The nurse didnt even know what i meant when i asked her what gc/ms was at the clinic,  I am going to talk to the counselor on monday about asking for the exact substance i failed for because i said it could have been a supplement or something I take.  I know i will fail again if it goes to this same stupid place that doesnt do gc/ms.  So I am going to ask for the exact substance i fail for, and say if worse comes to worse id like to get it tested for gc/ms.  How much did it cost you to get your gc/ms done you paid for yourself?
i think i pay just a percentage of the total with insurance or somthing cause its only 20 dollars per drug for me i think its more like 200-250 bucks and sounds like they are not even set up to do them as i suspected they dont even have the equipment to do gcms testing there and are gona have to send it to a 3rd party lab that does

i think i pay just a percentage of the total with insurance or somthing cause its only 20 dollars per drug for me i think its more like 200-250 bucks and sounds like they are not even set up to do them as i suspected they dont even have the equipment to do gcms testing there and are gona have to send it to a 3rd party lab that does
well they are sending it out for "confirmation", i asked them to specifically find what drug was in my system and costed me 35 dollars,  cuz just benzo's came up, im not sure what type of testing this lab does but it is not gc/ms because they cannot tell me the drug i was positive for just that it was a benzo. So i paid 35 for a confirmation on it, and that I want to know the exact drug that was in my system. I hope its the type of test that will show the exact drug, i dont know what this lab does, but it should come back negative now after paying this money for a "confirmation"

well they are sending it out for "confirmation", i asked them to specifically find what drug was in my system and costed me 35 dollars,  cuz just benzo's came up, im not sure what type of testing this lab does but it is not gc/ms because they cannot tell me the drug i was positive for just that it was a benzo. So i paid 35 for a confirmation on it, and that I want to know the exact drug that was in my system. I hope its the type of test that will show the exact drug, i dont know what this lab does, but it should come back negative now after paying this money for a "confirmation"
it wont really say negative but it will say cross reactive substance detected and they will count that as a false positive 

it wont really say negative but it will say cross reactive substance detected and they will count that as a false positive 
thats what i mean cuz no actual benzo's they search for will come up though, what kind of test are they doing? do u know what its called

Do u also kno what place your urine gets sent to?

thats what i mean cuz no actual benzo's they search for will come up though, what kind of test are they doing? do u know what its called

Do u also kno what place your urine gets sent to?
no i dont know what test it is i have wonderd before because they can even give me a benzo level a number from 250 (i think is the cut off) to 5000 when i was perscribed xanax bars my benzo level was coming back from the regular 1st test in the 3500-4000 range but with etizolam its much much lower usualy just over the cut off like 350ish now a regular dip stick test could not do that or give me any kinda benzo level number and still not the specific benzo it leeds me to think its some kinda test thats more accurate than a dipstick but not as good as gcma cause untill i pay for gcms and have it re tested they cant give me am exact benzo name and i know where they send our samples like the lab name but not off the top of my head i have it on some paperwork around here somewhere from when i asked for printouts of all my drug screens and also the gcms paper work has the name of the lab on it also

no i dont know what test it is i have wonderd before because they can even give me a benzo level a number from 250 (i think is the cut off) to 5000 when i was perscribed xanax bars my benzo level was coming back from the regular 1st test in the 3500-4000 range but with etizolam its much much lower usualy just over the cut off like 350ish now a regular dip stick test could not do that or give me any kinda benzo level number and still not the specific benzo it leeds me to think its some kinda test thats more accurate than a dipstick but not as good as gcma cause untill i pay for gcms and have it re tested they cant give me am exact benzo name and i know where they send our samples like the lab name but not off the top of my head i have it on some paperwork around here somewhere from when i asked for printouts of all my drug screens and also the gcms paper work has the name of the lab on it also
yea its wierd, i pass the dip stick but then i come back positive and they cant give me a name, it just seems like 35 dollars is cheap to spend on a "confirmation"

Dude it came back today...they said the EXACT thing you said....her words were "No benzodiazepine detected, only a cross reactive substance"

we piss in a cup with a yellow lid and they fedex them to somewhere and they are dipstick tested there i beleive
Never had to take an icup test, always the same dipstick as the one pictured a few posts back. If i would pop on the dipstick which was rare, whenever I did they would send it to the lab and it would come back a false positive.  

Dude it came back today...they said the EXACT thing you said....her words were "No benzodiazepine detected, only a cross reactive substance"
yea good shit i been threw it all b4 its said that every time i had it done except one time they came back with the results and im expecting it to be false positive as always but they said the gcms said i had taken temazepam wich i have never taken in my life and had only been taking pharma etiz

I had to give a blood sample while I was on “Etizolam”. I could tell it was a bit different, but I just thought it was of a higher quality. Anyways, it came back positive for 3 different substances that I’ve never heard of in my life. The point is, as others have said, be careful with who you are sourcing from, because you never really know what you’re going to get. 

I should note that it wasn’t something I got from someone on here. 

I had to give a blood sample while I was on “Etizolam”. I could tell it was a bit different, but I just thought it was of a higher quality. Anyways, it came back positive for 3 different substances that I’ve never heard of in my life. The point is, as others have said, be careful with who you are sourcing from, because you never really know what you’re going to get. 

I should note that it wasn’t something I got from someone on here. 
thats why i only get blistered tabs from the 2 top companies the Etizest 1 and intas etilaam 1 they are so cheap from.india few cents a pill idk why people even get the powder or pressed ones when u can get pharma so cheap

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back