Etizolam Testing

thats why i only get blistered tabs from the 2 top companies the Etizest 1 and intas etilaam 1 they are so cheap from.india few cents a pill idk why people even get the powder or pressed ones when u can get pharma so cheap
Now they are saying i cannot go up or get take homes because usually after it says "No benzodiazepines detected. Only a cross-reactive substance" it says something that it's ok.  And that mine is not saying anything after it lol.  So i just got another one today and i will pay again for the confirmation but they keep trying to get me on it because they can't figure out why it would be coming back as false positive.

Now they are saying i cannot go up or get take homes because usually after it says "No benzodiazepines detected. Only a cross-reactive substance" it says something that it's ok.  And that mine is not saying anything after it lol.  So i just got another one today and i will pay again for the confirmation but they keep trying to get me on it because they can't figure out why it would be coming back as false positive.
yup they pulled same shit with me been threw all that i felt like when they told me it came back as Temazepam one time that it was just cause they knew it was somthing but couldn't figure it out so they just made that up cause i have never did Temazepam

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to give a blood sample while I was on “Etizolam”. I could tell it was a bit different, but I just thought it was of a higher quality. Anyways, it came back positive for 3 different substances that I’ve never heard of in my life. The point is, as others have said, be careful with who you are sourcing from, because you never really know what you’re going to get. 

I should note that it wasn’t something I got from someone on here. 
I agree with you that you got to watch where you get stuff and what’s in it. Had someone  2mg bars that had high levels of flunitraz as well as alp which was meant to be the main ingredient 

thats why i only get blistered tabs from the 2 top companies the Etizest 1 and intas etilaam 1 they are so cheap from.india few cents a pill idk why people even get the powder or pressed ones when u can get pharma so cheap
Is that place in India legit. Had a look and it is tempting. But always heard bad things from that part of the world and to avoid it if possible. Though times change and I got told this years ago.

Villervalle said:
I bought  tabs Etizolam ( hope i gote name correct )  i payd 15 cent tab so al well there.  i do think i gote the real deal because  no interest in sexual activity  for 90 days . I slept good tho .Non off these medications not directly help you with sex .  But this is first time 100% impotence  from this. 

its not a erectile dysfunction medication

How long so u think €tiz will stay in urine after using 4-5 mg a day for 1 1/2 weeks on average? I'm guessing it shouldn't be too long bcz of the  short half life but was hoping someone had alittle more experience with this, its kind of hard to find info on it

Edit: it would be on a lab test

@Nirvanadone87  Because my clinic does have it show up as a benzo they just dont know what kind, they want to kick me out if it keeps showing up,  I was wondering how long it would take for it to get out of a urine lab sample.  Bcz of the short half life i would figure maybe 4 days at most? but if i work 8 hours a day and drink alot of water maybe less?

@Nirvanadone87  I figure after about 5-6 half lives and a good amount of water it should be out of your urine. So i was figuring with 6-8 hours of the main metabolite that 4 days should b ok.  Maybe 5 just to be safe

@Nirvanadone87  I figure after about 5-6 half lives and a good amount of water it should be out of your urine. So i was figuring with 6-8 hours of the main metabolite that 4 days should b ok.  Maybe 5 just to be safe
as long as i only take .5 to 1mg the day before i drop and drink a few bottles of water it dilutes it down enough (and it does have a short half life) that i dont show dirty for it when im tested ,but if you have been taking higher doses for a while i would give yerself 2 days of none at all before the test just to be safe

@Nirvanadone87 Even for 5+ MG a day for a week and a half for a Lab Test? I thoguht 4 would b sufficient
i wouldnt think u need that long 3 whole days with no etiz at all and you will be pissing clean it has a very short half life i dont take more than 3mgs usually and i know when im going to drop pretty much if i have to go to the clinic the next day i wont take more than .5or1mg the day prior and drink plenty of water and mine our going to the lab also

@Nirvanadone87 Lucky i did...had a test today at 830 am....It was about exactly 4 days or 96 hours since last dose so if the half life is about 8 hours for metabolites, and it metabolizes only 1/5 of the stuff in your urine, that should DEFINITELY be more than enough time to have it out, thats 12 half lives worth so only .0244% would be  left,  I have read that 5 half lives is even considered to be clean, but its hard to tell with lab tests since they go so low in the ng per ML in detection levels.

I can confirm that etiz doesn't show up on a 10 panel test sent to a lab that my employer uses for testing. I paid for the rest out of pocket just to be safe and I came back negative

I'm on probation and get tested monthly, as well as the occasional random test. They use an icup and I've always passed the monthly tests, however I take 3 days off when I know the test is coming. On my only random test I tested positive for benzos, I'd taken 4mgs etiz about 12 hours before the test. It ended up costing me $35 to have the test sent in for gas chromatography/ mass spectrometry. That test came back clean, so the icup was ruled a false positive.

I personally failed for benzos everytime in a dipstick style test if I take even 1mg of Etizolam the day before. Your best bet if you want to test clean, is get off etiz or benzos or any other drugs at least 7-10 days before the test (unless you have THC in your system). Not only will you pass your test, your tolerance won't be horrific.

I do it each month. It sucks for a couple days, then I get back on the medication I feel I should be prescribed (but doctors are too scared to prescribe it).

Zolpidem helps me if I feel like I'm having withdrawls. And that's not a benzo, and you will never fail for benzos taking Zolpidem.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back