• Start date Start date
Horse Whisperer

Little Big Man

Return of Little Big Man

The Alamo

She Wore a Yellow Ribbon

Jesus Christ Superstar  (a MUSICAL)

The Exorcist

The Story of Billy Jack (One Tin Soldier Rides Away - Remember that anyone?)

Shane

Fastest Gun in the West

Hidalgo

Black Beauty

Old Yeller

Adventures in Babysitting 

Reign of Fire

High Noon

Wuthering Heights

Jane Eyre

Sense and Sensibility

Pride and Prejudice

A Christmas Carol (with Alastair Sims - it is the best one IMHO)

Man on Fire

Malcolm X

Remember the Titans

The Hurricane

The Mighty Quinn

Where the Buffalo Roam (Bill Murray)

Groundhog Day (Bill Murray)

The Devil Wears Prada (No clue why)

Natural Born Killers (watched many time in the 90's)

Cast Away (Tom Hanks)

These aren't in any particular order but are at the top of my favorites.

(4 Boondock Saints

I was feeling a little hopeful after getting an email alert last, 'n changed my pic to that of my two favorite Irish vigilantes.

Now I'm feeling more like the rabbit from my #2 favorite movie,

Donnie Darko.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man-suit?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where the Buffalo Roam (Bill Murray)

Groundhog Day (Bill Murray)

The Devil Wears Prada (No clue why)

Natural Born Killers (watched many time in the 90's)

Cast Away (Tom Hanks)

These aren't in any particular order but are at the top of my favorites.
Sir Duke,
Good on you for the pride in sharing your appreciation for "The Devil Wears Prada"...left me a little befuddled, but in a nice smiley way.
Perhaps you're just a sucker for movies that pull for the under dog.

Even if said "dog" is wearing shoes equal in value to a years worth of food for sub-Saharan Africa.

*Wink
Beranda

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir Duke, Good on you for the pride in sharing your appreciation for "The Devil Wears Prada"...left me a little befuddled, but in a nice smiley way. Perhaps you're just a sucker for movies that pull for the under dog. Even if said "dog" is wearing shoes equal in value to a years worth of food for sub-Saharan Africa. *Wink Beranda
When they began marketing that movie, I briefly thought they were making a bio-pic on the former Mrs. Jewbacca, given that she's in fact Satan's spawn, AND wears Prada!

When they began marketing that movie, I briefly thought they were making a bio-pic on the former Mrs. Jewbacca, given that she's in fact Satan's spawn, AND wears Prada!
Too bad for Prada...

Or...? Satan.

Sir Duke,Good on you for the pride in sharing your appreciation for "The Devil Wears Prada"...left me a little befuddled, but in a nice smiley way.Perhaps you're just a sucker for movies that pull for the under dog. Even if said "dog" is wearing shoes equal in value to a years worth of food for sub-Saharan Africa.*WinkBeranda
I have no clue why I enjoy that movie so much but I do. Anna Wintour fascinates me.

I thought Notting Hill with Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts was a good one also. I love it when Grant goes to jump a fence and says "whoopsie daisies". Cracks me up every time. I've always been a sucker for chick flicks.

I'm currently starting season 4 of Sex in the City and I find myself to be more of a Charlotte type of guy.

I'm completely straight.

Agreed about American H. Jennifer Lawrence….ahhhh.

Wolf of wall street next for me.12 years was good too, but a bit too hyped and sooo serious.

Some awesome looking Sci-fi stuff coming up, new Christoper Nolan. I also just watched the Game, Panic Room and Dragon Tattoo. All David Fincher stuff. Now it's episode two of House of Cards. All time best Fincher film for me is Seven.

You know what movie is the worst ever - Only god forgives.

Or is that just you posing like Ryan Gosling 99? I'd always picture you'd darker, more the Jules type. Bad motherf'ucker.

Seriously though, did you like Only god forgives 99? I tried but had to turn it off.

Agreed about American H. Jennifer Lawrence….ahhhh.

Wolf of wall street next for me.12 years was good too, but a bit too hyped and sooo serious.

Some awesome looking Sci-fi stuff coming up, new Christoper Nolan. I also just watched the Game, Panic Room and Dragon Tattoo. All David Fincher stuff. Now it's episode two of House of Cards. All time best Fincher film for me is Seven.

You know what movie is the worst ever - Only god forgives.

Or is that just you posing like Ryan Gosling 99? I'd always picture you'd darker, more the Jules type. Bad motherf'ucker.

Seriously though, did you like Only god forgives 99? I tried but had to turn it off.
Only God Forgives....was stunning from a purely Cinematic perspective. The sorry was compelling but the delivery was much like a dream the director experienced and tried to explain it to others. It's nearly impossible for others to understand our night time dreams as they are usually emotions strung together with pictures that may or may not make sense. Some stories should not be told...that's my take on Only God Forgives.

I truly enjoy Gosling's acting...Half Nelson was fantastic. He is a tremendous actor that does not rely on his good looks to get him through...he could look like Steve Buscemi and still be a strong interpreter of film.

I'll check out Half Nelson. Drive was okay.

I heard Refn's films Bronson and Valhalla were very good so those are both on my watch list, and on netflix. I am discovering the joys of netflix with a VPN. So much more selection.

If anyone has no idea what that means, and wants to maximize there netflix PM me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back