Favorite Movies

• Thread starter Thread starter kittykat
  • Start date Start date
I was a little disappointed with Anchorman 2, not as funny as it should have been with those guys. I think American Hustle is the best I have seen recently. Was pleasantly surprised it was as good as the promos...
Been trying to get out to see AM2, to no avail. Knowing it may not be as good as the first makes me feel better.

It's gotta be Dead Mans Shoes &

The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas

For me.

All the best..

Did anyone see Saving Mr. Banks?? I quite enjoyed it. I recently saw Frozen. I love the technolgy of animated movies. It won the Golden Globe.

Kitty Kat, how did u find the full version of Grease or other movies? When I search for it I only find them in parts. Is their a site or lapp or something to help in searching, etcm? thanks so much for any help?

"The Notebook", is my favorite all time movie! Cry like a baby everytime, this movie physically drains me!

"The Notebook", is my favorite all time movie! Cry like a baby everytime, this movie physically drains me!
V,

Love to hate, hate to love The Notebook.

It's as simple as watching the male lead kissing his girl in the pouring rain...tingles all over.

Unfortunately, a past member presented himself in this fine specimen's likeness...rather ruined it for me...(almost).

As I've said before, I typically don't find strong attractions to blond, Caucasians, but easily made an exception for this sweet boy. The

Notebook has a painfully obvious story line, but I could easily watch on mute!

B

V,

Love to hate, hate to love The Notebook.

It's as simple as watching the male lead kissing his girl in the pouring rain...tingles all over.

Unfortunately, a past member presented himself in this fine specimen's likeness...rather ruined it for me...(almost).

As I've said before, I typically don't find strong attractions to blond, Caucasians, but easily made an exception for this sweet boy. The

Notebook has a painfully obvious story line, but I could easily watch on mute!

B
YES, with the ruining!

It's the one with the kid guitar player? The story is kind of cool, but it gets a bit cheesy by the end. I'm a harsh critic though.

I've justing been watching all Phillip Seymour Hoffman's films. All on an array of Netflix- Talented Mr Ripley, Punch-Drunk love, and  the one he wrote and directed and started in Jack goes boating. It was great for a minute, and then it got stupid. Too bad, I wanted  to like it more.

@Maybe- Did you see AM2 yet? It may not be the same as the first one, but it is still really funny. I hope you get to see it.

Last edited:
I really want to see Dallas Buyers Club! I heard it was really good!

Dallas Buyers Club was amazing! Uplifting and depressing at the same time. Make sure Kleenex are near by!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ean
Dallas buyers was a great flick especially the dudechick!

I want to see Dallas Buyers Club so bad! I haven't head one bad thing about it!

I love love love the hunger games!! If you haven't seen the 1st 2 I highly recommend them . It's a trilogy & the last one comes out next year. I've read all 3 books. Best movies I've seen in a while. I also liked Captain Phillips

The usual suspects

Rise of the foot soldier

Trainspotting

Mcvicar

In the name of the father

Never can name just 1 :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back