Favorite Tv Series

I loved Better Call Saul. I'm sad the season is over already.

I found a new website for free movies and tv shows. It has all the seasons of Supernatural so I started with season one and I'm working my way through. Fast 7 is on there but it's a cam version so it sucks.

xmovies8.co

No M at the end. You don't have to sign up and not too many popups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved Better Call Saul. I'm sad the season is over already.I found a new website for free movies and tv shows. It has all the seasons of Supernatural so I started with season one and I'm working my way through. Fast 7 is on there but it's a cam version so it sucks. xmovies8.coNo M at the end. You don't have to sign up and not too many popups. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote
Seems neat!!

ill have to try it out sometime.

I just started watching game of thrones and I really like it. It's pretty gory but it reminds me of one of my other fav series, Vikings. Who am I trying to kid, I love gore! I'm only on season one, episode four but I'll breeze right through in a couple of weeks. I actually prefer watching a tv series all at once instead of having to wait a week for the new one. I have no patience!

I loved Better Call Saul. I'm sad the season is over already.

I found a new website for free movies and tv shows. It has all the seasons of Supernatural so I started with season one and I'm working my way through. Fast 7 is on there but it's a cam version so it sucks.

xmovies8.co

No M at the end. You don't have to sign up and not too many popups.

Awwwwwwwwwwww,10 episodes and that's it???? Gutted. 😔

The Walking Dead is having a companion series called Fear the Walking Dead that starts in June or July?  It will take place in L.A. and will be how it all started but with all new cast.

Vikings and Walking Dead are the only shows I watch besides shows like Bourdain's and Bizarre Foods. I was totally hooked on Lost till it got all weird during the last season.

Friday Night Lights series is really good. Didn’t expect it to be seeing how the movie was so good. But I liked the series more than the movie!

Trailer Park Boys seasons 1-7. After Netflix gave the boys full creative control, shit went downhill fast. 

Favorite Tv Series - hmmm? Old and New? There are LOTS lol. Here are some I can remember off the top.

(in no particular order, excluding REALITY series AND Mini-Series, of which there are simply too many to list lol):

1) House M.D.

2) OITNB

3) The L Word

4) Girls

5) American Horror Story

6) You (can't wait until Season 3!

7) Ekaterina / Catherine the Great

8) Insecure

9) Curb Your Enthusiasm

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back