Favorite Tv Series

I'm sorta eh about breaking bad. On one hand there is some great entertainment in there but it's sort of cluttered plotwise and there are as many fails for me as there are awesome moments. Eventually all the characters lose all viewer sympathy and I just stopped watching a few seasons in.2E-if you like the dark, gritty cop genre try out Luther on Netflix!
Thanks Pyx, I'll check it out

I never watched breaking bad until I went on a tour of Albuquerque and when we drove by the house they used in the show everyone got all excited. So I did a marathon and was really into it at the beginning then somewhere it just lost me. It was just a brief fling, not a long term love affair.

Unfortunately alot of shows end up that way for me. The first couple seasons are great and then it feels like the writers got lost or something. Dexter is like that for me. Just crazy amazing and unique. It loses itself along the way though.

Boardwalk Empire. But it's coming to it's end. Great writing & music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know whether my brothers n' sisters over the Atlantic will have heard of this, but it's literally one of the funniest/quirkiest tv series that the UK has had for many years in my opinion... Not currently running, finished about 5 years back and only 3 series, but....

The Mighty Boosh

Tis positively adorable...

Hmm, I think when it comes to TV series, I'm a bit of a big kid. BBC's Merlin series was brilliant from start to finish.

The comeback of Doctor Who was good for a few years, but in the last few years I've been ignoring it, it's gone even dafter and more obscure than ever.

But sitcoms, oooh, oooh...I don't think much can beat Black Books, love that show...

And reality TV can do one...

Hmm, I think when it comes to TV series, I'm a bit of a big kid. BBC's Merlin series was brilliant from start to finish.

The comeback of Doctor Who was good for a few years, but in the last few years I've been ignoring it, it's gone even dafter and more obscure than ever.

But sitcoms, oooh, oooh...I don't think much can beat Black Books, love that show...

And reality TV can do one...
Black books is a belter, especially Bill Bailey as 'Mani' : )

Also quite a fan of 'Spaced'....

Law and Order especially Brisco and Lennie, Logan and Lennie, SVU and Criminal Intent.

I'm so into greys Anatomy now.

& Netflix's orange is the new black.

I love the new series "Last man on earth". Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peppa pig! My four year old doesn't even like that show anymore. It's all about little einsteins and octonauts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Empire and Better Call Saul the Breaking Bad Spin Off...I wait for them every week but Empire is about to end a Season....Boo

Bisko.

I'm so into greys Anatomy now.

& Netflix's orange is the new black.
Orange is the New Black is great..I started watching it and couldn't stop till I saw all the ones Netlix released ..Have they put out anymore?Bisko

I've seen all of the orange is the new black seasons on Netflix. It's a huge tease to make us wait so long for the more recent season. I literally watched every episode within a week. I was obsessed and couldn't stop.

I've seen all of the orange is the new black seasons on Netflix. It's a huge tease to make us wait so long for the more recent season. I literally watched every episode within a week. I was obsessed and couldn't stop. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like me. I would stay up all night watching

The episodes. Did you hear June new season was coming back out?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back