Favorite Tv Series

I like Angel better than Buffy but Buffy is good too as long as you don't watch the last season.

Gotham's casting is fantastic with an amazing visual atmosphere; very noir without feeling dated. However i just can't fully engage in the plot. Same problem i have with all prequel type movies or series.....you know that none of the iconic characters can die and how they end up.

I like Angel better than Buffy but Buffy is good too as long as you don't watch the last season. Gotham's casting is fantastic with an amazing visual atmosphere; very noir without feeling dated. However i just can't fully engage in the plot. Same problem i have with all prequel type movies or series.....you know that none of the iconic characters can die and how they end up.
I agree with the prequel conundrum, we do know the outcome of most of the characters. In this case, I'm enjoying seeing how they got there. I'm a huge fan of old "noir" movies, this is right up my alley!

I like Angel better than Buffy but Buffy is good too as long as you don't watch the last season. Gotham's casting is fantastic with an amazing visual atmosphere; very noir without feeling dated. However i just can't fully engage in the plot. Same problem i have with all prequel type movies or series.....you know that none of the iconic characters can die and how they end up.
Must admit, I do like Angel also... Especially Fred.... Grrrrrrrrr!

I like when Fred goes all blue chick. That was a sad but amazing storyline. Still think Spike is the best character on either show!

For more good shows if anyone is looking for suggestions:

Firefly

Dollhouse

(Okay anything by Joss Whedon!)

Supernatural

Sherlock

Elementary

Doctor Who

Orphan Black

Chuck

Fringe (the first few seasons anyway)

Dexter

Luther

In no particular order!

Ohhh and game of thrones (read the books too they're amazing)

True Blood (the seasons are hit or miss on plot...but lets be honest. We don't really watch this for its plots)

So far Red Band Society is pretty fucking adorable.

Bones

I clearly watch too much TV!

Ohhh and game of thrones (read the books too they're amazing)True Blood (the seasons are hit or miss on plot...but lets be honest. We don't really watch this for its plots)So far Red Band Society is pretty fucking adorable.Bones I clearly watch too much TV!
Dang Pyxie! You are a regular Nielsen rating system. We watch a lot too though, ain't gonna lie. Since I "retired " it's become much worse.

I never watched much TV until I was introduced to watching them all in a row when I first got Netflix. Now I'm an addict!

I never watched much TV until I was introduced to watching them all in a row when I first got Netflix. Now I'm an addict!
Must admit, I'm the same...

Haven't the patience to wait each week to find out what happens, box sets ate definitely the way forward..

Game of Thrones 1 & 2 were cracking... 3 lost it a bit for me?..

Khaleesi was the only thing that made me keep watching it : )

And yes, blue Fred beats normal Fred! But I agree. T'was a sad storyline...

The fire and ice books are like that too. They sort of forget the people you like and go off to new people or older characters that you don't like. Eventually they swing back around! Unfortunately every little detail becomes relevant and tiny events have big impact later.

Right now it's "Gotham" have to admit I'm hooked. Love the costumes, the bleak, dark sets, the cast; everything!

Best new show award!
Of course I agree with 2E and Wyldepixie! Gotham is the SHIZNIT!

I have tried watching Breaking Bad. Went eight episodes in....just cant get into it. Maybe its cuz of a former Mod named Heisenberg. Lol! Seriously tho, I just cannot get into that show. It is boring.

Love "the Knick". I dont watch that much TV but.......wow!

I'm sorta eh about breaking bad. On one hand there is some great entertainment in there but it's sort of cluttered plotwise and there are as many fails for me as there are awesome moments. Eventually all the characters lose all viewer sympathy and I just stopped watching a few seasons in.

2E-if you like the dark, gritty cop genre try out Luther on Netflix!

I'm sorta eh about breaking bad. On one hand there is some great entertainment in there but it's sort of cluttered plotwise and there are as many fails for me as there are awesome moments. Eventually all the characters lose all viewer sympathy and I just stopped watching a few seasons in.2E-if you like the dark, gritty cop genre try out Luther on Netflix!
Yeah, Luther is good.

It has all the best things about that genre PLUS British accents which makes everything better.

For walking dead fans and fellow zombie lovers try "in the flesh." It has its own unique twist on the genre where its post apocalypse, mankind won, and the zombies have to take meds and mainstream.

It has all the best things about that genre PLUS British accents which makes everything better.For walking dead fans and fellow zombie lovers try "in the flesh." It has its own unique twist on the genre where its post apocalypse, mankind won, and the zombies have to take meds and mainstream.
Oohs, "in the flesh" sounds outstanding. Thanks!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back