Favorite Tv Series

Im about to start game of thrones! Can't wait!
Hi @ean,

It's an amazing show.  I watched about five or six episodes before I realized that the intro credits are different each time, showing relevant geographic parts of the world for that particular show.   Also they have this thing on HBO GO where you can read stuff and watch short videos that explain some of the more complex concepts as you go along.  

I was so lost at the beginning and now I'm just starting Season 2.  I think I finally have a handle on what's going on.

You're gonna love it!

PR

Not nearly as ' freaky' as the previous ones. I heard next season is going to be 'Circus' Now that should be interesting! !

Ugh that reply about the book was for packrat about Game of Thrones. Still figuring out how to do this from my phone :/

Gotcha, I'm def forward to the circus idea, the creators have to be some kind of demented fucks haha.

Watched some of Game of Thrones, love that one too. I'm big on History Channel, although thats changed A LOT.

Ready player one, American a Horror Story series two is the shit, I agree with you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did find Shark Tank, netflix has spoiled me, but I agree with others, Miz and Raulduke, it's a fun show, interesting, love to see the underdog win, and some of those ideas are off the chain! Why wasn't I given the gift of creativity? I can barely paint, sing, play music, blah!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of them used to be "Southland", but I learned today it's not coming back.  Sh#t!!  What is with these networks?

yeah.  i really like the intro with the images merged with credits.   I think it's really slick.   Do I understand correctly that after they finish this season (or case), they will be bringing in new actors?

I love true detective. I have been into shameless too. gotta love bill macy

Not nearly as ' freaky' as the previous ones. I heard next season is going to be 'Circus' Now that should be interesting! !
I've only seen the first of these (Murder House?), and I was hooked.  But, it's really hard for me to continue to watch TV dramas!  I want to see Asylum, but I was told that (spoiler--highlight) everything in the show is also supernatural, not focusing on the insanity and creepy docs--more like Murder Asylum....this upsets me, because I love ANYTHING about insane asylums (I study them when I can get away with it). I heard Coven was the best yet, though.  All of my friends were screaming at me to turn on my damn TV.  I am a little anal, so I had to watch them in order although I know they are an anthology series.

Anyway--I'm bored, and not exactly on the up and up, so I wanted to chime in here.  I cannot even name all of the animated shows that I do love, but choosing a couple (and this list isn't about favorites, it's a representation of what I luuuv (e.g. if I say American Dad, assume that I like Family Guy--but I do like AD better).

Pretty much original Adult Swim programming (with a special love for the absurd China, IL), Bob's Burgers, Futurama, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Cartoon Planet.  I am an avid cartoon enthusiast, although I read more than anything else if I'm lazy.  The list is really long and unnecessary--I'm not going to bother with it anymore.

As far as TV dramas/live-action that forced to watch and I absolutely adored (and I have never seen a TV drama "live" unless my mom was watching Dallas or something--I hate waiting):

The Sopranos

Arrested Development

The Office

Battlestar Galactica (seriously amazing--didn't get to the last season yet)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I am a child...I saw this in my mid-20s and I was surprised)

I thought Lost was super fun, but I wouldn't waste my time on holey plots again

The Big Bang Theory (I got over the canned laughter--I usually hate sitcoms)

The Tudors

I want to see Breaking Bad, Dexter, Weeds, and True Detective.  I honestly don't know when I'll have the time.  I liked looking at the suggestions though /default_smile.png

Im addicted to Fringe. It's consumed my life lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back