Favorite Tv Series

Haven't seen orange is the new black but I keep hearing about it. I have to check it out.
It's pretty entertaining.  Gets off a little slow but ramps up and keeps on going with one shenanigan after another.

Shamless is good. That's Showtime. So is episodes, but I hate Matt Leblanc.

For the non-netflixers, I never had netflix forever either. WhY I thought? But as a new member I can totally say it is worth. If you have a vpn you can watch movies  in all the dif countries cuz they all have dif licensing rights. That's how I watched all the Hoffman stuff- US, Canada, UK. And the first month is free so you could just watch Orange and then cancel. Total worth the $8. 

I watch so many movies since I like to write film reviews and have a film blog.

Anyway, anyone remember HBO Rome? That was freaking awesome. 

Jmorgan- You check out the Treme? Love that show!

Last edited:
Heavenlee, Shark Tank is Awesome! IT comes on Friday nights at 9p. I think ABC. I think it is also Available on netflix enjoy!

HappyPappy! I so agree! I am so into The BLacklist! Great writing, acting and all around production.

Took a detour from Dexter to watch Bates Motel. Do not like, poor acting, stupid story line.. don't waste your time like I did.

HappyPappy! I so agree! I am so into The BLacklist! Great writing, acting and all around production.
Yea its badass. I haven't been into a show like this in a long time. I'm a big fan of RED superb acting. #thisguyishooked

Took a detour from Dexter to watch Bates Motel. Do not like, poor acting, stupid story line.. don't waste your time like I did.
Second that H.  I kept waiting for the show to take off and it just flat lined.

Pappy, Blacklist is awesome.  I didn't think the guy that plays the roll of red had it in him.  I have seen every episode and I don't think anyone else could do as good of job.

I've just recently started a Dexter marathon, I left off at the end of season 6 a few years ago but realized that netflix had all the newer seasons. I'm now up to season 8, its on now. /default_biggrin.png

I just started watching Keye and Peele on Comedy Central...has anyone else seen it?  I have a funky sense of humor, and don't think much on tv is funny, but this actually makes me laugh.

Completely forgot about TPB, love it. IMO, Breaking Bad was one of the best shows to be aired. So much attention to detail and it draws you in so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to watch American Horror Story but every time I put it on someone makes me change it to something else.   Everyone says it's so great I want to watch it.

Season Two of House of Cards just came out on NetFlix yesterday.   Season one was great.   I watched it in like three days!

My daughter likes Orange but while I liked it I was kinda grossed out in some parts.

I love Shameless 

Homeland is also great, and I think it's based on an Israeli show, but I don't know how to access it.

The Walking Dead trailing 8 episodes are running on AMC now

I like to watch Breaking Bad reruns.  It puts me somewhere else.  

Recently I started watching Game of Thrones.  It took me a while to figure out all the families and kingdoms and stuff but if you watch it on HBO GO they have a running feature where you can stop the episode and read about the character and stuff

I'm a Shark Tank fan, too.  If only I could make money like these guys.

The new Sherlock Holmes is really slick, too.  The episodes are like 90 minutes, tho.

I like Blacklist, too mostly because of the acting.  Otherwise it's just like another procedural.

Rake is cool.

Now... my wife will watch hours and hours of music reality shows like American Idol and the Voice.   I can only take small doses.

I watched about four episodes of Lilyhammer but it just didn't make sense to me.  I may come back to it tho.

PR

Last edited by a moderator:
I got hooked back into gold rush. Its been a year sense I watched it. Its those damn marathons!!! I get sucked right in. I did skip the new episode last night so I could watch shark tank!!

HappyPappy, Regarding The Blacklist, I also have not been into a show this much in such a long time. I'm feeling like rewatching the first season because little tidbits keep coming up that I cOuld haVe missed. Glad they do that 5 minute clip of behind the scenes. That's been Helpful. Have. A great weekend All!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back