Favorite Tv Series

Breaking bad, TWD, Naked and Afraid, American Horror Story, and of course The Wire. I'm probably missing a lot I really, really enjoyed.. But those came to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking bad, TWD, Naked and Afraid, American Horror Story, and of course The Wire. I'm probably missing a lot I really, really enjoyed.. But those came to mind.
Those are some of my faves too! Are you sure we're not twins separated at birth or just brothers from different mothers? /default_tongue.png

BAND OF BROTHERS

BURN NOTICE

MAD MEN

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

SONS OF ANARCHY

and last but not lest....my fave /default_wub.png

GOSSIP GIRL... /default_biggrin.png I know "gay" don't ask don't tell..lol but I know every season. love me sum "blake lively&leighton meester" plus chuck bass is a stud in my book/ what bitch im "chuck bass"  woow just alittle carried away /default_blink.png don't b a hate'r dude!!!

Those are some of my faves too! Are you sure we're not twins separated at birth or just brothers from different mothers? /default_tongue.png
Damn dude, I seriously hope so! That would be a radical change of events!

Starrrrrrr, yes, SoA, loved it. Last season is in Nov. I think.. Dude, the way gemma killed tara.. Fkn brutal.

Here's some more "Orange is the new black" netflix series

The Red Road

Deadliest Catch

Shameless  (british version) haven't seen the US version yet

Kitchen Nightmares  Gordon Ramsey

The Daily Show

The Colbert Report

Graham Norton Show

Cosmos

Orphan Black

I'm going old school across the pond.

Monty Python - back when there was like only 8 TV channels.

and

The Benny Hill Show

I think me ykmmmm and blackcat and Dave were seperated at birth, and cat sand star boy, you're name is clAmbake, clam chouder, all those mmmmm,s are a pain in the ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think me ykmmmm and blackcat and Dave were seperated at birth, and cat sand star boy, you're name is clAmbake, clam chouder, all those mmmmm,s are a pain in the ass!

I can explain! I played Hockey for 10+ years, #9 was my number - So I figured quiteeeeee sometime ago that mikey backwards w/ my hockey number was clever <3!

You are a cleverboy, gonna live forever boy! You are a star crossed pimp! Sorry have to admit words plagiarized from a song! But I can't agree more my dear! Xoxo, lee

Luther is by far the best cop drama ever and Alice Morgan one of the best tv characters ever written. Oh how I adore this show. The only problem is these fantastic shows the British make only have 3-4 episodes a season. Damnit! I need more!

I have to admit...

I'm a bit of a closet 'Buffy' fan...

But, don't tell anyone!

~P~

Right now it's "Gotham" have to admit I'm hooked. Love the costumes, the bleak, dark sets, the cast; everything!

Best new show award!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back