Favorite Tv Series

Sounds like me. I would stay up all night watching

The episodes. Did you hear June new season was coming back out?
Season Four? Which season are they on anyway? Isn't it five? I thought I had heard it was supposed to be on netflix already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season Four? Which season are they on anyway? Isn't it five? I thought I had heard it was supposed to be on netflix already.

No, only 2 seasons so far. But season 3 supposeTo be on on June I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, only 2 seasons so far. But season 3 suppose

To be on on June I suppose.
Well damn, I'm really ahead of myself here. So we're waiting on season three and they're currently on season four right?

That's the only problem with Netflix they take forever to release New Stuff.Ive had it for a year and think I've watched it all several Times.I definitely miss Sons of Anarchy

Bisko

OMG it is sooooo funny! Definitely watch it!

Great, I am needing something new and I am struggling waiting every week for new episode of Better call Saul!!!! Things have never been the same since binge style watching became the norm! I have been going through my South Park dvd collection past few weeks, and have nearly finished that again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I am needing something new and I am struggling waiting every week for new episode of Better call Saul!!!! Things have never been the same since binge style watching became the norm!
My weekly must watches are revenge, eye candy (haha, sshhhh don't tell anyone), Vikings and now this show. I watch american horror story too but the season is so short. I really need to check out better watch Saul. I never watched breaking bad so I don't know if that matters? I tried getting into it and I just had a hard time. Maybe I need to try again.

My weekly must watches are revenge, eye candy (haha, sshhhh don't tell anyone), Vikings and now this show. I watch american horror story too but the season is so short. I really need to check out better watch Saul. I never watched breaking bad so I don't know if that matters? I tried getting into it and I just had a hard time. Maybe I need to try again.

I suppose it isn't for everyone, but it might be worth giving it another go. How far did you get last time? I wouldn't watch BCS first, though maybe I am just saying that having already seen breaking bad, though he was a great character in that also.

I love American Horror Story! Have never even seen the other 3, I'll have to keep an eye out. I liked Breaking Bad but haven't really gotten into Better Call Saul yet. I was watching something that caught my eye last night, but now I have no idea what it was. Hope I can figure it out by looking ahead to next Thursday night's schedule.

That's the only problem with Netflix they take forever to release New Stuff.Ive had it for a year and think I've watched it all several Times.I definitely miss Sons of Anarchy

Bisko

Yes. They are slow at releasing. But at least you can

Stop it where ya need to and pick right back up from there

When need be.

The Last Man on Earth, anyone? it is a new series by fox. So far i love all the episodes, it's so damn funny /default_smile.png

The Last Man on Earth, anyone? it is a new series by fox. So far i love all the episodes, it's so damn funny /default_smile.png
I was just talking about this show on the last page. I love it, so funny!

Just started watching Better Call Saul and I'm hooked! The season premiere isn't working so I had to start with the second episode. Can't wait to catch up!

Also started watching Secrets and Lies and I'm hooked there too. I watched all five episodes last night. This is what happens when you have a child and no life. Lol.

Cat-I hope you read this thread! You mentioned amazon prime in the kratom thread and it just so happens that I'm doing a 30 day trial right now. My problem is that I can't seem to find any of the tv shows I want to watch! I was specifically looking for episodes of supernatural and my search results only brought up episodes that I have to pay $1.99 to watch?! How is this comparable to Netflix? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but so far, I'm not having any luck with it.

Can I find Orange is the New Black on On Demand?  what network?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back