Favorite Tv Series

I mentioned the show "Death Comes to Town" and it was a very short series of only 12 episodes or so, but it is very funny.

Here is a clip of one of the main characters, Death, while he works. People can't see him.

It's worth two minutes /default_smile.png.

I'm on a HBOGO kick right now, and decided I'm in need of comedic relief. Started East Bound and Down.. hilarious so far.

Brickleberry is a funny ass series..... Check it out,,,

Here is a little sample enjoy!

KK

Last edited:
I just finished 666 Park Ave, on Netflix.

It's Creepy, but a fun show; a mini-series - only 13 episodes. One main character is Terry O'Quinn - "John Locke" from LOST. Man, does that guy play creepy well! :-) His mouth smiles while his eyes say "Yeah, you're F'd"... It's filmed at the Ansonia Hotel (outside view anyway) on the Upper West Side NYC.

If you like sci-fi/paranormal, it's worth the time I think.

FG

I just finished 666 Park Ave, on Netflix.

It's Creepy, but a fun show; a mini-series - only 13 episodes. One main character is Terry O'Quinn - "John Locke" from LOST. Man, does that guy play creepy well! :-) His mouth smiles while his eyes say "Yeah, you're F'd"... It's filmed at the Ansonia Hotel (outside view anyway) on the Upper West Side NYC.

If you like sci-fi/paranormal, it's worth the time I think.

FG
I hated this show was cancelled. I thought it was very well written and I loved Vanessa Williams' character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I so agree, she was fabulous! A perfect Park Ave rich biatch LOL! After I watched the first episode, on a dark and stormy night (no lie), I wasn't going to finish the series, cuz I was slightly freaked out by it. I watched again the following weekend though - during the day - and got into it.

Henry was a little too "simple" for me at first, and Jane was too "teen scream" but they all grew on me by the 3rd episode or so.

FG

I so agree, she was fabulous! A perfect Park Ave rich biatch LOL! After I watched the first episode, on a dark and stormy night (no lie), I wasn't going to finish the series, cuz I was slightly freaked out by it. I watched again the following weekend though - during the day - and got into it.

Henry was a little too "simple" for me at first, and Jane was too "teen scream" but they all grew on me by the 3rd episode or so.

FG
I feel the same about Henry and Jane but I grew to like them and all the characters were awesome. When I found out it was cancelled it was before the last three episodes I believe and I was so upset that I would not know how this played out. Thank goodness we got to see those episodes. I want more shows like this one, except not on a dark stormy night lol...love me some horror in a hotel!

I guess Person of Interset is the best ever. I have also enjoyed Two and a half men. Excelent tv series!

MH

Just realized last night that Dexter is back on NetFlix. Might start that soon. I've heard a lot of good things but have only ever seen an episode or two here and there.

There are some really good new investigation discovery documentaries on now too. Always enjoy those.

About halfway through East Bound and Down already, pretty funny show.

Just realized last night that Dexter is back on NetFlix. Might start that soon. I've heard a lot of good things but have only ever seen an episode or two here and there.

There are some really good new investigation discovery documentaries on now too. Always enjoy those.

About halfway through East Bound and Down already, pretty funny show.
Dexter was amazing until the last 3 seasons. But even with that being said said it was still one of the best shows ever. I watched it faithfully until the end and miss it! Starting East Bound and Down and Shameless. EBAD is hilarious.

I still stand by the thought that Spartacus may be the best show ever made. Especially the first season, Blood and Sand. Absolutely epic.

I still stand by the thought that Spartacus may be the best show ever made. Especially the first season, Blood and Sand. Absolutely epic.
I stand behind that statement 100%. The content was incredible. I do wish the ending was slightly different - and meshed with the actual history a tad more. /default_biggrin.png

I stand behind that statement 100%. The content was incredible. I do wish the ending was slightly different - and meshed with the actual history a tad more. /default_biggrin.png
One of those shows that truly makes you HATE the "bad guys". First season was simply amazing, the others were great too. I still need to see the final season, War of the Damned. A buddy of mine has it on bluray, gonna definitely borrow that sometime soon.

One of those shows that truly makes you HATE the "bad guys". First season was simply amazing, the others were great too. I still need to see the final season, War of the Damned. A buddy of mine has it on bluray, gonna definitely borrow that sometime soon.
I am sure you will enjoy the last season as much as the others like I did, don't want to ruin it for you..but yes. Definitely a show that draws you into the drama first hand and forces you to pick which side of the fence you will be on for the entire series. Little twists and turns that never seem to stop.

Do you think the difference in who played Spartacus made the difference, or was it the story itself? Just curious..as everyone I know, myself included all lean towards the first season as a favorite.

I am sure you will enjoy the last season as much as the others like I did, don't want to ruin it for you..but yes. Definitely a show that draws you into the drama first hand and forces you to pick which side of the fence you will be on for the entire series. Little twists and turns that never seem to stop.

Do you think the difference in who played Spartacus made the difference, or was it the story itself? Just curious..as everyone I know, myself included all lean towards the first season as a favorite.
Well put. I'm this sites #1 Spartacus shill and I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO WATCH IT. /default_laugh.png

I'd say its a bit of both. The actor in the first season was better at playing Spartacus IMO. Its sad that that actor passed away IRL, at what, 33 years old? But also the story line of season 1 is just incredible. The plot twists and emotions that they make us, the viewers, feel, is what makes Blood and Sand the best series. Seriously an intense show to watch.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back