Freemanpharma

First, I want to tell everyone who got scammed how incredibly sorry I am for all of you. I have gotten scammed in the past and it is a double blow because you lose the money and the mags (which a lot of people need due to how horrible our medical system can be).

I've had a lot of previous communication with Freeman and as soon as he made a minimum order amount AND the thread went to password I could see the writing on the wall. I was about to place an order with him and immediately stopped because the minimum order amount just rubbed me the wrong way. The way it all went down just felt like he was setting up for an exit scam by getting all of his past clients to throw in large orders. I even mentioned in an email to him, "I can pay the minimum, but is this minimum in place even for clients that have been repeat customers and were loyal to you" and he said unfortunately yes.

I can see making a min order amount and enforcing it for new clients, but when you have previous clients that have done business with you loyally and you jack up the minimum, that just really pissed me off. Also the thread went password only -- another big red flag. The entire point of DBG is for users to share their experiences with a vendor (both good and bad) so other users know what they're getting into. Once you make it password only, some users will have a hard time seeing honest reviews.

In my past correspondence with Freeman, he always struck me as an asshole. I get the type of business involved here and how it can entice the more shady characters to become vendors, but Freeman was a special type of asshole. He always had to be right and he would get extremely upset if someone posted even a mildly bad review about his service. Not every vendor will be perfect and not every review will be glowing -- vendors are human and sometimes they make honest mistakes. Whenever I see reviews for a vendor and I don't see one negative one, I get highly suspicious about that as well.

It truly sucks that so many people were scammed by this piece of shit human -- but I think we all know eventually it will happen to us and that's part of the "tax" for doing business. A majority of the financial risk is with the buyer because we put money up front first and hope that the vendor will make good on his promise to deliver X,Y,X mags via a certain time window.

I wish there were a system where buys could put up half the amount and then the vendor receive the second half upon receipt of the mags. I think that type of system would be fairer for the buyer. We would need to have some type of registration system where the vendor could rate the buyer as well. At least then the buyer would only be on the hook for losing half the original value.

From what I've seen, Freeman exit scammed with around $25k USD. Sure, he won't ever get caught and life will go on for everyone and eventually his kind will come back as a new vendor and repeat the process all over again. I've seen this bullshit cycle too many times.

All the best to everyone who got involved in his BS.

Edit: Also, for the people thinking of ways to get him back -- just let it go. I understand the anger and the need for retaliation but honestly it is better for your mental health to just move on and remember that these things occasionally happen to us and there is no sure fire method to avoid it. Sometimes it will be me who is ready to re-up at the worst possible time with a vendor about to close up shop and sometimes it will be you. In the end, we just have to remember that putting all our eggs in one basket isn't optimal. Lean on your instincts in the future and if a vendor makes a change like Freeman did, perhaps avoid doing business for a little bit (no matter how amazing the vendor previously was) and just see how things evolve. A lot of times when a vendor makes a big change like Freeman did, it may be telegraphing bad news ahead.

Last edited:
@tj569 aww I hope you didn’t get scammed or scammed for too much $? I’m sorry if you did :( Anyway I wish you luck in the future and hope you find a decent vend to work with!

This is about Freeman. I have not heard anything negative about Bella.
Understood, I was caught up in a big mess with a big order with Freeman, during that time I switched over to Bella and she was amazing. Just letting people know there are options out there, but she is the only one that I would truly recommend.

Update on this guy? I see he’s blacklisted I’m assuming that’s bad that something went wrong

He (they) are still answering emails when I send them something acting like I'm clueless. I take up their time back and forth until the order is about $5k-10k worth and then I ask for their btc address.

When they email me back a day later asking why I haven't sent the BTC, I email them back and say, "bitch, you're the one blacklisted -- send the mags first and then I'll pay. LOL"

He (they) are still answering emails when I send them something acting like I'm clueless. I take up their time back and forth until the order is about $5k-10k worth and then I ask for their btc address.

When they email me back a day later asking why I haven't sent the BTC, I email them back and say, "bitch, you're the one blacklisted -- send the mags first and then I'll pay. LOL"
Everyone sign his email up to random websites which send out promo updates (like clothing stores, cosmetics, literally any ecom store) - If we all sign him up to as many as as possible his inbox will just be inundated with spam

Everyone sign his email up to random websites which send out promo updates (like clothing stores, cosmetics, literally any ecom store) - If we all sign him up to as many as as possible his inbox will just be inundated with spam
I was trying to DM you @mcgerv. But no one can. If you see this and change your settings, please DM me. Gracie

Hahaha!!

I got his Christmas freebies and it was good products. But I was hesitant as fuck to even cover shipping costs and had to do the same, place a 4 or 5 k “test” order after the samples make it through then if that test order is alright talk with him for 15-20k oh-seas monthly. When I got any kind of reply that promised that was easy and asked nothing about me I was sad but never returned here. Guy was both a huge operation one day, then the next his only partner was ran over in a bicycle hit and run that mangled his body as it clung to life and left the place understaffed…but the partner was gonna be back on Monday. Hospital said it was just gas.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back