Freemanpharma

He is definitely a scammer
Yeah I'm gunna have to agree with that now. When I msgd him today with a different email address, he replied in less than 10 mins with a menu... then proceeded to ask him for an update on my main email straight after requesting an update on my order and it was fucking tumbleweed. Highly disappointing, and now I'm pissed cos this is the second order in a row I've copped a scam. Should've never deviated from my usual go to's...

Yeah I'm gunna have to agree with that now. When I msgd him today with a different email address, he replied in less than 10 mins with a menu... then proceeded to ask him for an update on my main email straight after requesting an update on my order and it was fucking tumbleweed. Highly disappointing, and now I'm pissed cos this is the second order in a row I've copped a scam. Should've never deviated from my usual go to's...
I did the same with an alternate address and he promptly replied with a menu. After asking for status golf my last donation he didn’t answer anymore.
Not busted, just another scammer.
Karma is a bitch and sooner than later it’ll show at the door to collect.

I don't know what it takes to become a vendor here but the bigger question is what's stopping him from coming back here under a new identity and doing it all over again?

I don't know what it takes to become a vendor here but the bigger question is what's stopping him from coming back here under a new identity and doing it all over again?
Theoretically I would imagine nothing

But that is why it is super important as a vendor to keep your thread nice and clean, good solid reviews, not issues etc.

Would the @Admin take action about all of us who were scammed ? We are talking about thousands of dollars so he already scammed us and there will be no consequences? Another scammer vendor from Poland can arrive and nothing will happen it’s that simple ? Just sending @FreemanPharma to the black list solve our problems and our money lost ? What about the moderators ? Anyone can be donate and be a vendor and scam people with no consequences? With all the respect @Admin you need to have other kind of security measures so that this cannot be happen again . There’s a lot of vendors using telegram , emails and all are the same people they scam people and nothing happen they just open a new vendor accounts and they keep doing the same again .

Great hustle if you have a piece of garbage moral compass. You could start doing it tomorrow if you wanted.

In his case though he started off okay and then pulled an exit scam. There’s is absolutely zero way to prevent those and it’s the only instances in which I’ve lost money. I’m baffled at the people who drop hundreds upon hundreds as a first time buyer lol

Glad he is black listed. Ive never had such a horrible experience
Yeah welcome to Poland lol. Though I’ve heard that guy Vin was okay when he was around at least. Idk I like I said that’s a country I literally will never touch I’ve had nothing but bad experiences

Would the @Admin take action about all of us who were scammed ? We are talking about thousands of dollars so he already scammed us and there will be no consequences? Another scammer vendor from Poland can arrive and nothing will happen it’s that simple ? Just sending @FreemanPharma to the black list solve our problems and our money lost ? What about the moderators ? Anyone can be donate and be a vendor and scam people with no consequences? With all the respect @Admin you need to have other kind of security measures so that this cannot be happen again . There’s a lot of vendors using telegram , emails and all are the same people they scam people and nothing happen they just open a new vendor accounts and they keep doing the same again .
Agreed in terms of future reference but when you say take action what are you implying? Nobody is getting their money back man lol.

I wanna say hit the DNM’s to avoid all this nonsense, but exit scams happen there too so it’s really never an immunity from this kind of stuff. It’s sadly a part of the game it’s a gamble every time

Last edited:
When I got that 50%+ reship after the |_|_ I almost messed with him again. That 12oo min and the attitude came off badly and contempt for customers is one of my red flags so he did me a favor by running me off.

Nothing at all.

It happens literally all the time lol

I think you just gotta pay extra to get a designated vendor account and that’s it, off to the races.

Great hustle if you have a piece of garbage moral compass. You could start doing it tomorrow if you wanted.

In his case though he started off okay and then pulled an exit scam. There’s is absolutely zero way to prevent those and it’s the only instances in which I’ve lost money. I’m baffled at the people who drop hundreds upon hundreds as a first time buyer lol

Yeah welcome to Poland lol. Though I’ve heard that guy Vin was okay when he was around at least. Idk I like I said that’s a country I literally will never touch I’ve had nothing but bad experiences

Agreed in terms of future reference but when you say take action what are you implying? Nobody is getting their money back man lol.

I wanna say hit the DNM’s to avoid all this nonsense, but exit scams happen there too so it’s really never an immunity from this kind of stuff. It’s sadly a part of the game it’s a gamble every time
The thing is @VastDrink they didn't start out ok. They had warning signs right from the beginning. IF I remember right, there were even some posts that were deleted based on not being a review. No doubt they are still here as I personally believe they were a good portion of the positive posters. It happens. It sucks. It's the game we play by participating in this world. Buyer Beware is the best piece of advice. Also, if you are involving yourself with a new vendor, you must stay on top of their posts. I know it's not possible for a lot of people AND I know a lot of people fall into the trap of believing since we really don't have very many scamners that no one is a scammer.

There were so many warning flags here, for me. Several messages and I knew these people were not legit. AND then when they posted that members were calling the ship vendors 🤣 and that's why there were problems. Come'on y'all.

Members calling the shippers vendors happens all the fucking time. I won't belabor this point but for anyone that believed that, in terms of it creating YOUR problems--tell me you don't have years of experience without telling me you don't have years of experience. While there are lots great peeps here, just by the mere nature of what is being handled here, there are a lot of peeps who do not think rationally, don't care about others, or just overall are naracciats who believe their opinion is what matters and they will tell everyone and anyone. NOT to mention the state they might be at that given moment and they don't give a flying fuck. IF these calls impacted us, we would be done years ago!

NOT encouraging anyone to make the calls, just pointing out that y'all are fooling yourself to believe it doesn't happen daily.

Last thought--the admin does as much due diligence as possible--the proof is how little this does happen. As much as it hurts, after that, it's incumbent on us to not be lead astray by the scammers.

Stay safe.

The thing is @VastDrink they didn't start out ok. They had warning signs right from the beginning. IF I remember right, there were even some posts that were deleted based on not being a review. No doubt they are still here as I personally believe they were a good portion of the positive posters. It happens. It sucks. It's the game we play by participating in this world. Buyer Beware is the best piece of advice. Also, if you are involving yourself with a new vendor, you must stay on top of their posts. I know it's not possible for a lot of people AND I know a lot of people fall into the trap of believing since we really don't have very many scamners that no one is a scammer.

There were so many warning flags here, for me. Several messages and I knew these people were not legit. AND then when they posted that members were calling the ship vendors 🤣 and that's why there were problems. Come'on y'all.

Members calling the shippers vendors happens all the fucking time. I won't belabor this point but for anyone that believed that, in terms of it creating YOUR problems--tell me you don't have years of experience without telling me you don't have years of experience. While there are lots great peeps here, just by the mere nature of what is being handled here, there are a lot of peeps who do not think rationally, don't care about others, or just overall are naracciats who believe their opinion is what matters and they will tell everyone and anyone. NOT to mention the state they might be at that given moment and they don't give a flying fuck. IF these calls impacted us, we would be done years ago!

NOT encouraging anyone to make the calls, just pointing out that y'all are fooling yourself to believe it doesn't happen daily.

Last thought--the admin does as much due diligence as possible--the proof is how little this does happen. As much as it hurts, after that, it's incumbent on us to not be lead astray by the scammers.

Stay safe.
Agreed, always comes with the territory cause it isn't like you can call Amazon support ya know? Always look for red flags, make sure positive reviews are from members that seemingly have some time on their account and weren't just made a few days ago to just write positive reviews. There really is no way to check, so always keep an eye out, ask questions here in the forums.

The sysadmin has tools to monitor traffic, so if he tries to re-apply as a vendor he will be IP banned. The only way for him to get around this is to get a new mac address, a new IPv4 and IPv6 address. This is very hard because it means buying brand new hardware, creating a new LAN, and piggybacking off a new wifi - this means relocating to access his wifi from a new physical location, and also hacking someone elses wifi or using public wifi every time he interacts with the board. If he ever accidentally connects via an old digital identity, which is a very easy mistake to make, the sysadmin will know instantly who it is. He will also have to divulge the fact that he's operating from Poland which will be an instant red flag... especially considering he's the only Poland vendor on the board, and Poland vendors are very rare.

Unless Freeman is well versed in cyber security and understand how to hide his online footprint, along with relocating to another country, he will not have a chance of creating a new vendor account

T
The @Admin did take action. The thread has been blacklisted, and he's reached out to freeman requesting an explanation. What else is he supposed to do? He can't force @FreemanPharma to reimburse us, and it's not the admin's responsibility to reimburse us. I know you're relatively new to this forum, but this is merely a resource for information. There's no insurance policy to protect people from scams here, and you should know full well that the occasional scam is par the course when you engage in this behaviour. The only way to protect yourself against scams is to stop giving money to strangers on the internet. This is unfortunately how the game works... don't be naive.

I know it sucks, I'm in the same boat as you. But I know just as well as you should that there is an inherent risk which comes with the territory here... and any market for that matter.

The admin has done his due diligence, so don't imply that he hasn't done all he can to try and solve our problem. This forum provides the safest place possible for people in this market... if you don't believe me, go find another forum or market and prove me wrong. You won't find another resource which provides better buyer protection, I guarantee it.

I've been playing this game for over a decade now, and I can tell you this place is by far the safest option when it comes to this kind of stuff.

It absolutely sucks balls getting scammed, but as I said it's par the course when you decide to play this game. Remember, money comes and goes... it cannot buy you happiness, and it definitely can't buy you enlightenment for 2 bucks a hit.

When these things happen, unfortunately we just have to take the L, move on and live to fight another day. I apologise if this comes of as insensitive, but it's the cold hard truth. If you want my advice, you have to just accept we all got duped, learn to live with it and move on. You'll gain peace of mind as soon as you move on, and you can take it as a learning opportunity. There's plenty of rock solid vendors here, so you're best off just sticking with them and not taking a chances with new vendors if you don't want to get scammed again.

T

The @Admin did take action. The thread has been blacklisted, and he's reached out to freeman requesting an explanation. What else is he supposed to do? He can't force @FreemanPharma to reimburse us, and it's not the admin's responsibility to reimburse us. I know you're relatively new to this forum, but this is merely a resource for information. There's no insurance policy to protect people from scams here, and you should know full well that the occasional scam is par the course when you engage in this behaviour. The only way to protect yourself against scams is to stop giving money to strangers on the internet. This is unfortunately how the game works... don't be naive.

I know it sucks, I'm in the same boat as you. But I know just as well as you should that there is an inherent risk which comes with the territory here... and any market for that matter.

The admin has done his due diligence, so don't imply that he hasn't done all he can to try and solve our problem. This forum provides the safest place possible for people in this market... if you don't believe me, go find another forum or market and prove me wrong. You won't find another resource which provides better buyer protection, I guarantee it.

I've been playing this game for over a decade now, and I can tell you this place is by far the safest option when it comes to this kind of stuff.

It absolutely sucks balls getting scammed, but as I said it's par the course when you decide to play this game. Remember, money comes and goes... it cannot buy you happiness, and it definitely can't buy you enlightenment for 2 bucks a hit.

When these things happen, unfortunately we just have to take the L, move on and live to fight another day. I apologise if this comes of as insensitive, but it's the cold hard truth. If you want my advice, you have to just accept we all got duped, learn to live with it and move on. You'll gain peace of mind as soon as you move on, and you can take it as a learning opportunity. There's plenty of rock solid vendors here, so you're best off just sticking with them and not taking a chances with new vendors if you don't want to get scammed again.
Well and tactfully said IMO.

T

Seconding what player72 said just above. Very well put.

Thanks for laying out those replies so succinctly @mcgerv. You are exactly right. @Admin does his due diligence, and things happen outside his control. He communicated with Freeman for members often. Someone tagged me in an earlier post, but mods do not have any say whatsoever with vendors. I helped people who messaged me to the best of my ability, and if people asked my honest opinion, I gave it.
Someone above pointed out, I think it was @alixjones2018, when Freeman’s attitude toward people changed. There were people in this thread who laughed at members who were left unsatisfied. Freeman said we were the worst of all forums he belonged to but “for security” couldn’t name any. That should have been a huge clue.
I don’t like to speak on these things, so again, thank you to all of you who contributed.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I just want it to remain civil (I know it's very hard when tensions are high cos we've all been fucked over royally here). No matter how angry we all are over this,, It's not fair to put the blame on admins and mods cos they didn't protect us from ourselves.

I got duped into believing all his lies, that's why I got fucked over and it's my fault I should've read the clues, but I got hasty and took a dumb risk, this is the second time I've been scammed in a row and I'm in a very bad financial situation because of it, so please no one think I'm sitting pretty here. I'm just as screwed as everyone else ... We all believed his bullshit cos he's slick with his words, clearly an old pro. @FreemanPharma can eat dicks and he'll get his when the chickens come home to roost.

The fact that he was trashing the forum (I was not aware of this), means he was definitely lying the whole time with all those excuses... even when he said someone caused an issue by making an inquiry with the postal service was probably complete horseshit. I'm absolutely livid I actually believed that bullshit.

I think it's time to cut our losses and move on, getting angry over it only hurts our own mental state at this point...

All that being said, maybe it might be a good idea to make a policy of no Telegram use for vendors? Instant ban or a warning for vendors who try to hook us in to their slimy TG accounts lol. @Admin @Gracie5 - Just my two cents... You guys know what ur doing anyway and I trust ur decisions, I've been here for a decade now and never once got scammed until I got hasty and decided to take a chance with less reputable vendors. I let impatience get the better of me cos my usual go to's weren't available... I was so impatient I couldn't even wait a week :ROFLMAO: ... that impatience literally drained my bank account and I've got no one to blame but myself.

Be safe everyone! Plenty of vendors here with years of experience and pages of stellar reviews. So if you want to be safe, just go with them... don't take risks with new vendors unless ur prepared to get assfucked. It's always gunna be a 50/50 if they only have a small amount of reviews, so don't forget to bring the lube!

This has always been the way. There is not much else to do. Honestly that’s a flagged export area so if you get a vendor you may still be at loss. Some have been good some not.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back