Freemanpharma

I don't want to be one of those DBG members who clogs up Freeman’s inbox unnecessarily, but if I hadn’t heard a word for 3+ weeks, you’d bet I’d be worried and would be emailing daily.
I’m sorry you & @ucdkid are going through this and hopefully their most recent post is true and that all orders will be processed SOON
He is not the same @FreemanPharma when he was in the email section his communication was great but then it got worse and worse especially when he receives the money he stops answering for weeks

Exactly the same situation here…everything was great until order was placed and donation made; no more answering my emails, no updates or nothing. Definitely not same guy as before when he started here at the forum.

He is answering emails if someone contact him from a new email address in under 30 minutes. So this just shows someone is receiving and replying to emails for @FreemanPharma but are purposely not responding to the emails that we are sending from email that he knows belongs to all the people who owe old orders like us. He is taking new orders he is aware of everything this doesn’t look good at all .

He is answering emails if someone contact him from a new email address in under 30 minutes. So this just shows someone is receiving and replying to emails for @FreemanPharma but are purposely not responding to the emails that we are sending from email that he knows belongs to all the people who owe old orders like us. He is taking new orders he is aware of everything this doesn’t look good at all .
I have still yet to receive any response from @FreemanPharma regarding my packages. I am due quite a bit of products and paid for them weeks ago, so it's not like I haven't been trying to be patient with him.

But just as Mauricio mentioned, yesterday my friend emailed him requesting a list and he received a reply within 30 minutes ready to take his order. So, someone from from his team is still responding to select emails. I would wait to order something from him until he finally responds to these issues.

@Admin - When was the last time you had any communication from him?

Par for the course for Poland.

not on any racist/personal shit but I’ve never had a good experience with someone that’s based over there. And I’m not referring to 1 or 2 orders but a couple. Maybe it’s just unlucky coincidence or maybe it isn’t. Idk.

From what I know they get all that stuff so dirt cheap but still get greedy and can’t help themselves lol

Last edited:
I honestly have a feeling this one is doing an exit scam on us. Very upsetting that vendors can’t just leave the forum admirably. SMH. LOTS of money wasted on my final order. Oh well, on to the next one he was amazing while he lasted. 🤘🏼

but all your orders have made it in six days and have been perfect with extras. Can't believe this is happening to you.

I honestly have a feeling this one is doing an exit scam on us. Very upsetting that vendors can’t just leave the forum admirably. SMH. LOTS of money wasted on my final order. Oh well, on to the next one he was amazing while he lasted. 🤘🏼

FM
I'm not ready to just give up that easily. @FreemanPharma you told me multiple times when we had issues before that you would never scam people out their money, I hope you stay true to your word and make this right.

Last edited:
This really sucks. Last I heard from him was last Friday. He told me the same stuff he said in his last post (minus the info about the discount- not that I could afford to order any more anyway). I’m still holding out hope, but it’s only been 2 weeks for me.
Their country is very close to mine, so I would truly like to think that not all Poland vendors are shady. We had Vince for awhile and he was great.
Ugh, if this is another time that I get scammed, it’s going to be my biggest loss.

Also, I wanted to point out that Easter is really big in Poland. They certainly don’t shut down communications (so there’s no reason @FreemanPharma can’t email us), but they do shut down pretty much everything else (especially regarding shipping avenues). So, if he’s had to make some changes, as he said, this was a bad week to do it.

This really sucks. Last I heard from him was last Friday. He told me the same stuff he said in his last post (minus the info about the discount- not that I could afford to order any more anyway). I’m still holding out hope, but it’s only been 2 weeks for me.
Their country is very close to mine, so I would truly like to think that not all Poland vendors are shady. We had Vince for awhile and he was great.
Ugh, if this is another time that I get scammed, it’s going to be my biggest loss.

Also, I wanted to point out that Easter is really big in Poland. They certainly don’t shut down communications (so there’s no reason @FreemanPharma can’t email us), but they do shut down pretty much everything else (especially regarding shipping avenues). So, if he’s had to make some changes, as he said, this was a bad week to do it.
I think he is a scammer and he is involved with others vendors from Poland and UK they are all the same this is exactly the way they operate they start well at the beginning and then they disappear . Do you have an idea how much money they took from us ? At least $7K to $10 K for customer that’s a lot of money . This guy is working with them I am 100% sure about that

oneday2day1@proton.me
Oneday2day@proton.me

He is from NY I am 100% sure this guy is helping to scam people and like I said they are all connected vendors from Poland and UK

I think he is a scammer and he is involved with others vendors from Poland and UK they are all the same this is exactly the way they operate they start well at the beginning and then they disappear . Do you have an idea how much money they took from us ? At least $7K to $10 K for customer that’s a lot of money . This guy is working with them I am 100% sure about that

oneday2day1@proton.me
Oneday2day@proton.me

He is from NY I am 100% sure this guy is helping to scam people and like I said they are all connected vendors from Poland and UK
Well I certainly put all of my eggs in the wrong basket 😭

It was between this guy & chemcabinet. This guy had been around longer and had more positive reviews. But now that the reviews on chemcabinet are coming in, I definitely made the wrong choice. I’m going to be SOL for at least a month.

I really need to find a reliable EU-EU vendor with decent pricing.

Last edited:

oneday2day1@proton.me
Oneday2day@proton.me

Before this last few weeks, I don't the @FreemanPharma was operating as a scammer. I have had numerous successful orders with him, along with other members, over the last six months. Of course, it seemed like every order had issues arise, but in the end they were always resolved.

Something must have changed/happened in last two weeks. I haven't had any indication that he is working in NY or has any connections to any other email addresses or the ones you mention. Just from the numerous emails exchanged, I'm confident he is not in NY and is in Poland just like he says.

If anyone has any other methods to reach out to Freeman please let me know. Also has anyone on the board had any communication with Freeman since last Wednesday?

Last edited:
Well I certainly put all of my eggs in the wrong basket 😭

It was between this guy & chemcabinet. This guy had been around longer and had more positive reviews. But now that the reviews on chemcabinet are coming in, I definitely made the wrong choice. I’m going to be SOL for at least a month.

I really need to find a reliable EU-EU vendor with decent pricing.
I am a US-US vendor decent if you need my help you can contact me by email @Zicky

Before this last few weeks, I don't the @FreemanPharma was operating as a scammer. I have had numerous successful orders with him, along with other members, over the last six months. In my opinion, Of course, it seemed like every order had issues arise, but in the end they were always resolved.

Something must have changed/happened in last two weeks. I haven't had any indication that he is working in NY or has any connections to any other email addresses or the ones you mention. Just from the numerous emails exchanged, I'm confident he is not in NY and is in Poland just like he says.

If anyone has any other methods to reach out to Freeman please let me know. Also has anyone on the board had any communication with Freeman since last Wednesday?
He is in Poland for sure but this people from Poland and UK are the same and for sure they have someone in the US helping them to find good customers and then scam people .

What happened with the great @FreemanPharma communication ? There is no wifi in Poland ?? He made many excuses last 4 weeks

I just wanted to check-in and confirm that no member has made contact with @FreemanPharma regarding a pending order or even a member receiving an email with an updated product list....

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back