Freemanpharma

Right right I agree.

So where’s this other customer touchpoint located with the way more patient clients as mentioned a couple times?
We have 2 other marketplaces. It used to be 5, but have scaled back over the years. Different handles. We keep them separate for a reason, but it doesn’t take much work to see our other handles with identical products/pictures, etc. Far too many lurkers 👀 on this forum to give out that info, my friend. This way, if someone has something against us and wants to mess it up for everyone, they can’t sink the whole ship. It’s basic logic. Please let us know if you have anymore questions, be more than happy to answer. Have a nice weekend. ✌️

We have 2 other marketplaces. It used to be 5, but have scaled back over the years. Different handles. We keep them separate for a reason, but it doesn’t take much work to see our other handles with identical products/pictures, etc. Far too many lurkers 👀 on this forum to give out that info, my friend. This way, if someone has something against us and wants to mess it up for everyone, they can’t sink the whole ship. It’s basic logic. Please let us know if you have anymore questions, be more than happy to answer. Have a nice weekend. ✌️
Word. It is what it is homie, I’ve probably skimmed through your listings and not even known it was you; that’s definitely possible. I dunno, I avoid anything Poland related like the plague. Never once had a good buying experience from there personally but that’s just me

It’s essentially just an announcement that you’ll be selling to dealers only. Nothing wrong with that at all if that’s what you’re going for but it’s going to alienate a lot of folks who don’t resell myself included, as well as new people/guys that were on the fence about buying, etc etc.

I still think it would be better to just blacklist the room temperature IQ people. Block em, refuse to deal with them again. If you think someone wasn’t patient with you over a $400 order, how they gonna react when they don’t receive one they threw down $1300 on lol. Whats gonna be your game plan for first time buyers? Ain’t nobody smart gonna be comfortable shelling out over a grand on someone they never dealt with once.

All things considered you’re definitely not a bad vendor but I feel like you way understate the amount of profit you generate from even the small orders. Your shippers/runners are probably just making way too many mistakes and being overwhelmed with plain old volume

Last edited:
Word. It is what it is homie, I’ve probably skimmed through your listings and not even known it was you; that’s definitely possible. I dunno, I avoid anything Poland related like the plague. Never once had a good buying experience from there personally but that’s just me

It’s essentially just an announcement that you’ll be selling to dealers only. Nothing wrong with that at all if that’s what you’re going for but it’s going to alienate a lot of folks who don’t resell myself included, as well as new people/guys that were on the fence about buying, etc etc.

I still think it would be better to just blacklist the room temperature IQ people. Block em, refuse to deal with them again. If you think someone wasn’t patient with you over a $400 order, how they gonna react when they don’t receive one they threw down $1300 on lol. Whats gonna be your game plan for first time buyers? Ain’t nobody smart gonna be comfortable shelling out over a grand on someone they never dealt with once.

All things considered you’re definitely not a bad vendor but I feel like you way understate the amount of profit you generate from even the small orders. Your shippers/runners are probably just making way too many mistakes and being overwhelmed with plain old volume

Time will tell, my friend. We may move the min order back down in the near future. However, we can barely keep 0piates in stock with our current customer base and pricing. I’m not sure what’s wrong with selling to dealers? At least they know how to act when it comes to couriers and OPSEC. At this point in time, the only new client orders that make sense for us to spend the time filling are the larger ones.

We are planning to reorganize & expand Freemanpharma as a whole and add an additional pair of hands to help with packing/shipping. This will allow us to move the min order back down to accommodate more member’s budgets. Sometime before summer we will lower the min order again and open it up to smaller buyers.

Right now, we have a wonderful customer base that we will continue to work with and any vendors/dealers that are looking for cheap GENUINE 0piat3s to resell, we would be more than happy to send a “sample” order before making an initial investment.

Stay tuned! 😎

Freemanpharma

I must have got my order in right before they increased minimum order. This was officially my first international order. No complaints here, happy camper. I placed the order around Valentine’s Day and received this morning. All products accounted for and in blister packs. What they use to get it past customs is actually very impressive. Great vendor, I will be back even with the higher min order. Thank you!

JJ

I can see why you’d make this decision on the min order, Freeman. It’s unfortunate that some of the people who have been casting stones led you to make this move. Because from my experiences with all my transactions with you, it has been nothing short of stellar. The key is patience and not being a dick. And whoever contacted the parcel system with their BS, dude, what the actual fuck?

My last order with Freeman was smooth sailing compared to the first. I think one thing that stands out with FM is that he reciprocates kindness and respect when it is shown. I have a high level of respect for his work and always tried to show that when I contacted him with my concerns or frustrations with that first order that was resolved with a reship.

Lots of different walks of life in this community, so I can’t speak for those who choose to be salty in their dealings. But after reading through all the various reactions/ reviews in Freeman’s page, I can assimilate that there are probably far more good experiences than poor ones. But as mentioned before, the lessor of the two are typically the ones broadcasted more audibly.

I appreciate your help and generosity with my past orders Free! I’ll be stacking some coin to get ready for another order here in the near future. Thanks my dude!

Stay safe out there everybody 🤙

Ooof.. 1.2k that's bad news... :/
An alternative would've been to take the thread to the invite only/password protected area, so the 'audience' is pre-filtered

So, I need to set the record straight. I’ve been back and forth for 3 months with FM, and had to deal with some issues, HOWEVER after all of that, he has come correct with enough of my order to say he IS LEGIT, at least in my situation. I want to thank those who helped during all of this mess, a thanks to Freeman for coming through on his word. It wasn’t without issue, but I can’t blame that on just him either. I understand the risks ordering overseas, thus why I trusted him and DBG as a whole. I only work with the best. He stayed in communication, despite me bugging the shit out of him. This isn’t the review I pre wrote or planned on posting, but glad this is the one I actually am… this case is closed. Vendor approved.

So, I need to set the record straight. I’ve been back and forth for 3 months with FM, and had to deal with some issues, HOWEVER after all of that, he has come correct with enough of my order to say he IS LEGIT, at least in my situation. I want to thank those who helped during all of this mess, a thanks to Freeman for coming through on his word. It wasn’t without issue, but I can’t blame that on just him either. I understand the risks ordering overseas, thus why I trusted him and DBG as a whole. I only work with the best. He stayed in communication, despite me bugging the shit out of him. This isn’t the review I pre wrote or planned on posting, but glad this is the one I actually am… this case is closed. Vendor approved.
And stealth 10/10…to say the least!

I wanted to find out just once what it was like opening a brand new bottle of upjohns. I'll never know.

I wanted to find out just once what it was like opening a brand new bottle of upjohns. I'll never know.
Unfortunately I didn’t get all of my UJ’s. Half, but overall I’m ok with it. Freeman did come through despite my thoughts it wasn’t going to happen. At the end of the day, the up John’s were the least of my concerns. I had a bunch of very expensive magazines that I didn’t think would ever get delivered, but most of them did after three months… as of today. I can’t wait to crack the seal on the UJ’s!

Unfortunately I didn’t get all of my UJ’s. Half, but overall I’m ok with it. Freeman did come through despite my thoughts it wasn’t going to happen. At the end of the day, the up John’s were the least of my concerns. I had a bunch of very expensive magazines that I didn’t think would ever get delivered, but most of them did after three months… as of today. I can’t wait to crack the seal on the UJ’s!
I sent you 100% of your up John’s TWICE. We just couldn’t afford to do it a third time. Most vendors would not have even gone this far. We sent the completely free reships because we felt bad for you and that’s why it took 1.5 months (no reason to lie about the time and say it took 3 months when it was nowhere close) We just had to wait to make sure the parcels were actually taken before sending another. Long story short, try to have a little more patience and give a vendor the benefit of the doubt now and then because we ALWAYS come through.

I sent you 100% of your up John’s TWICE. We just couldn’t afford to do it a third time. Most vendors would not have even gone this far. We sent the completely free reships because we felt bad for you and that’s why it took 1.5 months (no reason to lie about the time and say it took 3 months when it was nowhere close) We just had to wait to make sure the parcels were actually taken before sending another. Long story short, try to have a little more patience and give a vendor the benefit of the doubt now and then because we ALWAYS come through.
You came through, it was originally from early December so longer than 1.5, but this is supposed to be a positive review…so let’s keep it that way.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back