Freemanpharma

I wanted to give everyone an update. As anyone that has ordered from us knows that we typically use the faster shipping services to try to ensure everyone gets products sooner than later. We have used these methods with very few issues for over a year! However, come to find out more than one DBG client have caused them to make inquires into packages they otherwise would not have. We were told that client(s) have called into the shippers and told them that they lost their package with their “prescription medicine.” Simply because the client’s package was sitting at customs for a few days. Another call was made to the brown trucks with a very similar message. I was mind blown when I heard about this and that someone would be dumb enough to do this.

We obviously cannot use those methods of shipping like we used to because one or two clients could not be patient. With that said, over the past couple weeks we have been trying to replace anything that was taken during that time (even though all orders are purchased at the buyer’s risk, as our disclaimer has always stated.) We felt bad for these clients, so we are helping them out and replacing a few orders. However, we are switching how we are shipping. This new service had a small learning curve, as there are new/different documentation to sign with this shipper. We dropped off about a half dozen packages and instead of contacting us and telling us that another document needed filled out for these, they just let our packages sit there! Highly underpaid postal workers that just don’t care. Very sorry for this delay.

We went out to the drop off site and got everything squared away. Anyone that had a TN that hasn’t updated, I was assured it will by Monday, as they have all documentation needed. Also, we are now setup with a new shipping method and can guarantee that we will ship without issues a minimum of twice per week moving forward. Sorry again for the delay and these postal workers incompetence. However, we have been testing this new shipper for several weeks and have a 100% success rate. We are very happy with how everything is now moving!! :)

Feel free to email me if you want clarification on anything. I appreciate everyone’s patience while we got away from the days of keeping your fingers crossed. We are extremely happy with how smoothly everything is running with the new shipper.

WE ARE STILL RUNNING HALF OFF SHIPPING FOR A COUPLE MORE DAYS.

Make sure to get your orders in as we will be taking a short vacation for a week. I will not be taking orders for 7 days. We can ship orders out that place their order within the next 3 days, as we would never go on vacation with a pending order.

Talk soon!

Freemanpharma

I have a detailed one to come as well. Giving it one last hope to resolve, but I know a few people have been waiting for my update. It’s in the suppliers hands at this point, if he comes through in a day or so, I will be happy to vouch, at this point we will see but FULL report/review to follow. I’ve sat silent waiting for him to come correct. Hope he does but Monday will be my detailed review regardless
You’re not alone. Had success at the beginning and I feel lucky and thankful for that. However, I can’t say the same now until it gets resolved.

My TN is showing movement so I'm gonna wait and see what becomes of this. It's been a while of waiting but I at least wanted to let yall know...something is coming along. I would always rather give someone the benefit of the doubt and he has came through before and mistakes happen due to all kinds of unforseen things that neither customer or vendor have control of sometimes. So I will keep all updated and we will see what happens.

My TN is showing movement so I'm gonna wait and see what becomes of this. It's been a while of waiting but I at least wanted to let yall know...something is coming along. I would always rather give someone the benefit of the doubt and he has came through before and mistakes happen due to all kinds of unforseen things that neither customer or vendor have control of sometimes. So I will keep all updated and we will see what happens.
I told you my friend, I’m a man of my word and we are a stand up vendor that makes sure we see every order through to the very end. Sometimes we hit snags that cause delays here and there, but we always want happy customers and will make sure your money isn’t wasted! :)

Talk to you soon! Enjoy!

Freemanpharma

This review is coming after months of waiting and two reships. I could write a novel about this first order but I’ll spare everyone’s time and give you the cliff notes:
Donated-10/31
Reship one- 1/8
Reship two- 2/5
Arrived- 2/11
I honestly thought I was going to be writing a different review based on all the events that have transpired. Freemanpharma came through in the end and even threw in some extra reading material. Im hopeful that this latest shipment service will help eliminate any potential issues moving forward and if it does I will be a repeat customer.

This review is coming after months of waiting and two reships. I could write a novel about this first order but I’ll spare everyone’s time and give you the cliff notes:
Donated-10/31
Reship one- 1/8
Reship two- 2/5
Arrived- 2/11
I honestly thought I was going to be writing a different review based on all the events that have transpired. Freemanpharma came through in the end and even threw in some extra reading material. Im hopeful that this latest shipment service will help eliminate any potential issues moving forward and if it does I will be a repeat customer.
Thanks for the review. The new shipping method has proven to be quite incredible. No issues at all. Everything is now running perfectly, finally! Shipping is running smoothly and quickly. However, your order is a perfect example of how far we are willing to go to make sure we have a happy client in the end! We refuse to leave anyone hanging and we see everything through until the end!

We hope to serve you again soon so we have the opportunity to show you how nice our new shipping is!! Look forward to talking soon!!

Freemanpharma

Donated-10/31
Reship one- 1/8
Reship two- 2/5
Arrived- 2/11
That’s great news! Hopefully I will have a similar review to post shortly.

I told you my friend, I’m a man of my word and we are a stand up vendor that makes sure we see every order through to the very end. Sometimes we hit snags that cause delays here and there, but we always want happy customers and will make sure your money isn’t wasted! :)

Talk to you soon! Enjoy!

Freemanpharm

One thing I learned from this game is that a little extra patience goes a long way. I've never not had a shipment arrive after some time -- but ordering over the Christmas holiday did leave me a bit disillusioned in terms of expecting a package to move quickly. I just told myself from now on, I'll do all my ordering a month before the holidays start because ordering anything near or on the holidays sucks.

But Freeman has always stood by his honor even when we would butt heads over silly stuff. A lot of it was just my impatience -- but live and learn.

One thing I learned from this game is that a little extra patience goes a long way. I've never not had a shipment arrive after some time -- but ordering over the Christmas holiday did leave me a bit disillusioned in terms of expecting a package to move quickly. I just told myself from now on, I'll do all my ordering a month before the holidays start because ordering anything near or on the holidays sucks.

But Freeman has always stood by his honor even when we would butt heads over silly stuff. A lot of it was just my impatience -- but live and learn.
Yes, patience is key my friend. Especially when we did our job very quickly. We sent your original order out within 3 days of payment, most clients would consider that pretty quick. We are just a vendor that cares about OPSEC, so we will not sacrifice security to get someone a parcel a day or two sooner. It’s just not worth it in the big picture.

As you know, your last order was highly unique for many reasons after that initial order was dropped off. I’m just glad we were able to fulfill this order for you. Let us know when you are ready for another, as you have seen first-hand how we see everything through until the end and we typically ship all orders out within 3 business days. Talk soon!

Freemanpharma

Freeman Pharma is the truth!!
These guys run an amazingly tight ship and are without a doubt the BEST and MOST TRUSTWORTHY folks out there! If you are on the fence about ordering with them, quit wasting time, and get that order in!

Placed order/ made donation around 1/20
Tracking received 2 days later, and then I didn't see movement for about 4 or 5 days. No need to panic, I kept it cool and waited patiently. Pack touched Down roughly week and half after placing donation!

Everything is spot on! These guys are rockstars!

Well guys I finally got a package from him that was supposed to be my 50 percent reship... completely wrong books, a quarter if that in price of the books I paid for and waited forever on. I'm happy I actually got something from the amount I forked over but am no way shape or form happy. I ordered 3 specific books that I was really needing... and got one set of books and very little of them. For the time and money paid, you would think that someone would be obliged to at least get the order right or SOME of it but nope. Also I DO NOT tolerate someone talking to me rude when I was just asking about what was owed to me and I was more than patient and kind when messaging him as I wanted to recieve goods. For those who are impressed with him or your orders, your lucky...THIS TIME.

I wanted to give everyone an update. As anyone that has ordered from us knows that we typically use the faster shipping services to try to ensure everyone gets products sooner than later. We have used these methods with very few issues for over a year! However, come to find out more than one DBG client have caused them to make inquires into packages they otherwise would not have. We were told that client(s) have called into the shippers and told them that they lost their package with their “prescription medicine.” Simply because the client’s package was sitting at customs for a few days. Another call was made to the brown trucks with a very similar message. I was mind blown when I heard about this and that someone would be dumb enough to do this.

We obviously cannot use those methods of shipping like we used to because one or two clients could not be patient. With that said, over the past couple weeks we have been trying to replace anything that was taken during that time (even though all orders are purchased at the buyer’s risk, as our disclaimer has always stated.) We felt bad for these clients, so we are helping them out and replacing a few orders. However, we are switching how we are shipping. This new service had a small learning curve, as there are new/different documentation to sign with this shipper. We dropped off about a half dozen packages and instead of contacting us and telling us that another document needed filled out for these, they just let our packages sit there! Highly underpaid postal workers that just don’t care. Very sorry for this delay.

We went out to the drop off site and got everything squared away. Anyone that had a TN that hasn’t updated, I was assured it will by Monday, as they have all documentation needed. Also, we are now setup with a new shipping method and can guarantee that we will ship without issues a minimum of twice per week moving forward. Sorry again for the delay and these postal workers incompetence. However, we have been testing this new shipper for several weeks and have a 100% success rate. We are very happy with how everything is now moving!! :)

Feel free to email me if you want clarification on anything. I appreciate everyone’s patience while we got away from the days of keeping your fingers crossed. We are extremely happy with how smoothly everything is running with the new shipper.

WE ARE STILL RUNNING HALF OFF SHIPPING FOR A COUPLE MORE DAYS.

Make sure to get your orders in as we will be taking a short vacation for a week. I will not be taking orders for 7 days. We can ship orders out that place their order within the next 3 days, as we would never go on vacation with a pending order.

Talk soon!

Freemanpharma
That’s the behavior that’s going to cause a major catastrophe, and it all gets shut down

I see that cause I used to be one of those people who would do that I would be nervous thinking that I was scammed and all thing happens is get a vendor who’s going to forget your username. You’re gonna bug people and you’ll cause yourself more anxiety but then you got vendors like this where half the time you get it half the time you don’t have the time it’s customs half the time it’s not You always gotta remember this is a game that you signed up for see you have to deal with the outcome

I see that cause I used to be one of those people who would do that I would be nervous thinking that I was scammed and all thing happens is get a vendor who’s going to forget your username. You’re gonna bug people and you’ll cause yourself more anxiety but then you got vendors like this where half the time you get it half the time you don’t have the time it’s customs half the time it’s not You always gotta remember this is a game that you signed up for see you have to deal with the outcome
I'm not heartbroken Lil buddy. I took a chance, obviously things happen but also if im promised 50 percent my order, then that is what i expect. And i also should not have to wait ages to get it or be talked to like im the bad guy for wanting to know whats going on with my order. Im just letting others know my experience. And when someone clearly sends the wrong item, that is a big problem. This site is for those....WHO CANT see a doc. Idk what your getting at here??

Oh brother, I agree he 100% still to this day I agree he 100% trust me I promise you there is nothing in this world that is supposed to be as golden as your word and I hold it to that especially if you have something already of mine show me so brother, I feel you man
I'm not heartbroken Lil buddy. I took a chance, obviously things happen but also if im promised 50 percent my order, then that is what i expect. And i also should not have to wait ages to get it or be talked to like im the bad guy for wanting to know whats going on with my order. Im just letting others know my experience. And when someone clearly sends the wrong item, that is a big problem. This site is for those....WHO CANT see a doc. Idk what your getting at here??
Oh, I see what you’re saying I was replying to the response from Freeman about people calling the courier services. That’s why I was responding to people shouldn’t be doing that, regardless doesn’t matter what was promised they they should be contacting the vendor, not the courier.

Well guys I finally got a package from him that was supposed to be my 50 percent reship... completely wrong books, a quarter if that in price of the books I paid for and waited forever on. I'm happy I actually got something from the amount I forked over but am no way shape or form happy. I ordered 3 specific books that I was really needing... and got one set of books and very little of them. For the time and money paid, you would think that someone would be obliged to at least get the order right or SOME of it but nope. Also I DO NOT tolerate someone talking to me rude when I was just asking about what was owed to me and I was more than patient and kind when messaging him as I wanted to recieve goods. For those who are impressed with him or your orders, your lucky...THIS TIME.
More inline with where I sit. Sorry though. Was in your corner hoping for flags up.

Oh, I see what you’re saying I was replying to the response from Freeman about people calling the courier services. That’s why I was responding to people shouldn’t be doing that, regardless doesn’t matter what was promised they they should be contacting the vendor, not the courier.
I still say whatever member did that should be held accountable. If in fact they did. Most DBG folks are shall I say “savvy”. They know what is ok opsec wise and what isn’t. So that’s still strange to me. Either way if it happened. They would be accountable for it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back