Freemanpharma

Freeman comes through again!! This time took a little bit longer than last time. However, he always comes through in the end. Excellent vendor, always sends A+ products and puts safety and security before anything.

Thanks for the great service Freeman!

Glad to hear everything is working out. We are still trying to get my mags here, but the only lucky one so far are the carriers/cx xx

Those watching the home version may remember I received a |_|_ and did not pursue a reship. Recently emailed on a lark to see what my options were, not expecting anything since it had been a bit. A few days later, got an email that a 50% reship was on the way.

Spent a couple of days cleaning house and getting ready to move to Belize but the reship landed and was slightly more than 50% which I consider more than fair. Was a pleasant surprise to not have the sea-azure end up as a total loss and minus the anxiety (which is what we have benz0s for amirite) came out better for the mags I ordered than with US-US pricing even with the 50%+ reship.

Appreciate Freeman taking care of me when he absolutely didn't have to and posting here to say thanks and to give credit where it is due.
That’s awesome glad to hear it

That’s awesome glad to hear it
Glad to hear that as well, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt to come through on a fairly large order, but one I would have reordered twice by now. He’s been great at staying in communication, however it’s been awhile since I placed the order. Hope to have it worked out very soon, regardless full review to come either way…fingers crossed it’s going to be a good one.

I’m either going to have a glowing or honest one coming, because it’s been a ride. still hoping for the later. Communication has been great, Had a few hiccups despite the holidays. This is a very important subscription that needed a while ago but I’m still holding out. Hope he’s coming through.. but is HAS to be soon. I hope he’s the truth so I can get another one going. It’s for a few simultaneous orders, so I’m hoping he shines. I’ve been patient, but still giving the benefit of the doubt.
i've been following this thread closely and just curious if you've been made whole yet?

He’s a liar and a thief. Buyer beware.
i've been following this thread closely and just curious if you've been made whole yet?
Unfortunately no, I’m giving him this week to provide a valid tracking and will have a full detailed review to follow. I’ve been extremely patient, and giving him every opportunity to make things whole. I hope it’s a positive review, but the ball is in his court.

DBG Fam-

Sorry for the shipping delays this week. My partner was hit by a car and hospitalized earlier this week, so we had to put things on “pause” for a couple days.

I’ve reached out to most people with a pending order to tell you how much extra product I’m adding to your order for being patient, as our goal is happy customers, always! 😃

We are back to up and running full speed. Everything will be back to our “business as usual” starting today!! Thanks again for bearing with us and when you receive your order, you will see it was worth the wait!! 👀

Freemanpharma ✌️

I ordered a large order and then even added on to that order before it was shipped. It says it was shipped but still has been stuck in shipping for a month. I've talked to Freeman about some of it reshipped. We will see what happens and I'll keep you updated.

Mind you. I've had good large orders in the past from Freeman come through so I'm counting and not doubting he will come through for me.

I ordered a large order and then even added on to that order before it was shipped. It says it was shipped but still has been stuck in shipping for a month. I've talked to Freeman about some of it reshipped. We will see what happens and I'll keep you updated.
Email me. We take care of ALL of our clients. Doesn’t matter if it is a large order or small. We got your back!! Shoot us an email and we will get it taken care of. We only want happy customers! 😎

Freemanpharma ✌️

Email me. We take care of ALL of our clients. Doesn’t matter if it is a large order or small. We got your back!! Shoot us an email and we will get it taken care of. We only want happy customers! 😎

Freemanpharma ✌️
Can you please send me tracking as well once my order goes out, hopefully today.

You know it sucks getting ripped off for good amount of money but it's worse to put your faith in someone you trusted and to be strung along and never get anything back when they put their word on it. Just plain out cruelty.

You know it sucks getting ripped off for good amount of money but it's worse to put your faith in someone you trusted and to be strung along and never get anything back when they put their word on it. Just plain out cruelty.
Again, not sure what you’re referring to. Anyone that places an order with us receives there orders. If not, email me because we have been reshipping in almost all cases.

He emailed back.... I'm gonna say let's give him a chance. If he makes it right soon then let's not just out him or not give him a chance if their really was a mix up.

He emailed back.... I'm gonna say let's give him a chance. If he makes it right soon then let's not just out him or not give him a chance if their really was a mix up.
Of course! I promise it was just an oversight. Didn’t mean to not respond, just missed it. Everything is on track, as we discussed! I appreciate everyone’s patience. 🙏

We are back to business as usual!! 👌

So it looks like many of us are patiently waiting at this point and some bakery orders have been fulfilled and some just didn’t. I am in the patiently waiting group. Let’s all hope it goes well and try to not discuss too much about certain things.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back