Freemanpharma

Another successful order with @FreemanPharma! This one took much longer than my first orders with him because he had to send a reship. Actually, I didn’t even bother to email him because I understand that’s just part of this game. I did not expect a reship at all. Not every single thing you order is going to make it safely and Freeman clearly states in all his emails that all orders are purchased at the buyer’s risk.

However, Freeman being the high quality vendor he is, HE REACHED OUT TO ME and said he is going to send a reship and to let him know where to send it. That’s a solid vendor right there!!

The reship shipping was a bit slower, but everything came fully accounted for (with extras)! All products in sealed bottles and blistered packs as usual. I find that less is better with Freeman, as long as you don’t bug him, he takes care of you in full EVERY TIME.

Still the best vendor on DBG by far, in my opinion. Thanks Freeman!!

~FMM~

Still need tracking this week…
You got tracking within a few days of paying for the order. We are going against the disclaimer you agreed to and are doing a reship for you because you were a previous customer and we felt bad about the situation. We are making an exception to help you out my friend.

Please be patient on the reship, it’s coming. There is no need to continue posting daily. Just one post after the order is complete please.Thank you.

We will be in touch very soon!! :)

You got tracking within a few days of paying for the order. We are going against the disclaimer you agreed to and are doing a reship for you because you were a previous customer and we felt bad about the situation. We are making an exception to help you out my friend.

Please be patient on the reship, it’s coming. There is no need to continue posting daily. Just one post after the order is complete please.Thank you.

We will be in touch very soon!! :)
I appreciate the re-ship, but I think there is some confusion as the reship was getting resent due to issues with the paperwork and going through a different carrier. Please email it to me.

I appreciate the re-ship, but I think there is some confusion as the reship was getting resent due to issues with the paperwork and going through a different carrier. Please email it to me.
I’m sorry, this is not correct my friend. The reship is not being sent because of paperwork. If that was the case, we just would have corrected the paperwork and they would have delivered. Not sure where you came up with this? Everything was done perfectly on our end. However, regardless of how good of a job we do, some parcels get pulled aside for further screening anyway. And yes, we will always use different carriers and switch it up for obvious reasons. So, if there was “confusion” around your reship, hopefully that cleared it up. :)

We will be in touch soon!

I’m sorry, this is not correct my friend. The reship is not being sent because of paperwork. If that was the case, we just would have corrected the paperwork and they would have delivered. Not sure where you came up with this? Everything was done perfectly on our end. However, regardless of how good of a job we do, some parcels get pulled aside for further screening anyway. And yes, we will always use different carriers and switch it
I’m sorry, this is not correct my friend. The reship is not being sent because of paperwork. If that was the case, we just would have corrected the paperwork and they would have delivered. Not sure where you came up with this? Everything was done perfectly on our end. However, regardless of how good of a job we do, some parcels get pulled aside for further screening anyway. And yes, we will always use different carriers and switch it up for obvious reasons. So, if there was “confusion” around your reship, hopefully that cleared it up. :)

We will be in touch soon!

i've known @Sosa for a long time and he is a top-notch dude. I hate seeing people like that being treated like this. this has been going on for eight weeks, is there anyway an @Admin can help out?

Anyone sampled the Accord ox from Freeman yet?
Yes. I’ve had all four brands of 0xy he offers. The 0xy by Accord is fantastic if you just take the medicine orally, as intended. Hard to tell a difference between Accord & 0xydolor if taken orally. Gets the job done for sure! Not to mention, I’ve been an online buyer for over a decade and @FreemanPharma really is the GOAT!

Ready, set…

Last edited:
Attention DBG Fam!

We are running HALF OFF all shipping & stealth packaging charges from now until Valentine’s Day!!! Get your orders in now and ask for the “Cupid Special!!” Some “loyalty discounts” apply as well! Happy February! :)

Freemanpharma

Mark down another FLAWLESS order with @FreemanPharma! He shipped out 2 or 3 days after payment, I can’t remember. That’s plenty fast for me, especially when you see the quality of their stealth packing, it’s the best I’ve ever seen. Certainly no other vendor on DBG has their level of professionalism regarding stealth and OPSEC in general. Also, everything comes either in original blister packs or sealed bottles from the manufacturer. So much better than all the vendors sending random loose pills that have been God knows where!!

He always sends “extras” too. I’ve ordered with him a half dozen times and always have been sent more than I ordered. This time he sent an entire blister (10 pills) for free! Not to mention, his products are already one of the lowest prices I can find, then when you add outstanding customer service to their prices and product quality, this vendor is very hard to beat!

Ready, set…

Attention DBG Fam:

We will be taking a short vacation soon. So, if you are the type that likes to plan ahead, make sure to get your orders in ASAP!!

We will be taking & fulfilling all orders through Feb 12th. Then, we will be gone for a week and start taking orders again on Feb 19th. We may also have limited communication during this time as well, email responses will likely take several days during that week.

I just like to make sure everyone has the opportunity to order/reorder their magazines before we leave! It’s never good to be out of reading material.

Side note: I appreciate everyone’s patience this week with the new shipping company being used. All orders have been shipped and tracking should update within 24 hours! Thanks again! ✌️

Freemanpharma

Look out for in depth review from my first order (which I was the first or 2nd person to order when he first joined) til now the current situation. I feel as though I’ve done a disservice to this community on not being transparent during this whole journey from beginning until now. It’s not going to be a hit piece but more of just being truthful so people can have a better picture of things. Stay tuned…

Look out for in depth review from my first order (which I was the first or 2nd person to order when he first joined) til now the current situation. I feel as though I’ve done a disservice to this community on not being transparent during this whole journey from beginning until now. It’s not going to be a hit piece but more of just being truthful so people can have a better picture of things. Stay tuned…
Be right there beside you. It would be wise for members me wait for that review. Although many have been dropped somehow the good one overshadowed the reviews that day @ hey guys 3x fail. That’s a strike. I will not take away from the full show but just know this is not the way.

I have a detailed one to come as well. Giving it one last hope to resolve, but I know a few people have been waiting for my update. It’s in the suppliers hands at this point, if he comes through in a day or so, I will be happy to vouch, at this point we will see but FULL report/review to follow. I’ve sat silent waiting for him to come correct. Hope he does but Monday will be my detailed review regardless.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back