Freemanpharma

More inline with where I sit. Sorry though. Was in your corner hoping for flags up.
Good luck to you, you’re not alone either. Looks like my pack will hit, given no boarder issues, end of week/early next. Mine was a decent size, but I’ll be really interested to see what’s in it?? It’s been a long wait, but no judgement until final/fairly soon full review. I have it already written both ways, I’d rather publish the good one, but at this point it’s a toss up!
I still say whatever member did that should be held accountable. If in fact they did. Most DBG folks are shall I say “savvy”. They know what is ok opsec wise and what isn’t. So that’s still strange to me. Either way if it happened. They would be accountable for it.
I can’t believe someone actually did that? Biggest dumb rookie move of all time.

Hello DBG Fam-

I would like to make a few comments. First and foremost, @jdawg777 you read our multiple disclaimers and agreed to placing your order at your own risk. We are not Amazon, you are ordering controlled subst@nces, things happen, stuff can go wrong. So, according to the disclaimer you agreed to, we did not owe you anything. Even with all these disclaimer in place, we felt bad and wanted to help you out. So, I still sent you 50% of the order that was seized. I even confirmed it with you via email. You were confused via email as well and I had to clarify. I am not surprised that still wasn’t good enough for you sir. If there was something other than what we discussed, why didn’t you just email me? You didn’t have a problem emailing me multiple times every single day for weeks, I’m not sure why you didn’t just email me that info, so we could fix it? To be honest, I wish I would have just listened to the other vendors and not taken your order to begin with. We put a lot of time and effort into what we do. I guess you can’t please them all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree with the forum that it’s unreal that someone would call the courier and put everything we all benefit from in jeopardy. I wish I could turn in the member that did it. However, the way the orders were stacked at that time, it was one of three people, not sure which one. Anyway, I’m just happy it’s all behind us. Our new method is so much easier to ship, we haven’t had a single issue with customs. 100% of the new orders have been delivered without any issue. :)

Talk soon!!

Freemanpharma

Well guys I finally got a package from him that was supposed to be my 50 percent reship... completely wrong books, a quarter if that in price of the books I paid for and waited forever on. I'm happy I actually got something from the amount I forked over but am no way shape or form happy. I ordered 3 specific books that I was really needing... and got one set of books and very little of them. For the time and money paid, you would think that someone would be obliged to at least get the order right or SOME of it but nope. Also I DO NOT tolerate someone talking to me rude when I was just asking about what was owed to me and I was more than patient and kind when messaging him as I wanted to recieve goods. For those who are impressed with him or your orders, your lucky...THIS TIME.
Bro…all orders are at your risk. Don’t order more than you are able to lose. It’s just crazy. Did you have some specific reship amount setup with Freeman before you ordered or did you read the same disclaimer the rest of us did? Personally, I would be extremely happy that he reshipped me anything when he has a disclaimer we all agreed to. Just saying….

I still say whatever member did that should be held accountable. If in fact they did. Most DBG folks are shall I say “savvy”. They know what is ok opsec wise and what isn’t. So that’s still strange to me. Either way if it happened. They would be accountable for

Bro…all orders are at your risk. Don’t order more than you are able to lose. It’s just crazy. Did you have some specific reship amount setup with Freeman before you ordered or did you read the same disclaimer the rest of us did? Personally, I would be extremely happy that he reshipped me anything when he has a disclaimer we all agreed to. Just saying….
are you on freeman's payroll? you don't know how much he spent, or what he ordered, and it's none of your business. If he wants to get on here and complain, and give an honest review, that is his obligation and his right. Just because all 50 of your orders have somehow been miraculously perfect in 5 days, doesn't mean others don't have problems right now. u might want to get some facts about what this dude's been through before running your mouth. and how much money he is out. Not even counting time.

are you on freeman's payroll? you don't know how much he spent, or what he ordered, and it's none of your business. If he wants to get on here and complain, and give an honest review, that is his obligation and his right. Just because all 50 of your orders have somehow been miraculously perfect in 5 days, doesn't mean others don't have problems right now. u might want to get some facts about what this dude's been through before running your mouth. and how much money he is out. Not even counting time.
Haha. I assure you that nobody is on my payroll. However, he makes a very solid point. I am a bit taken back that someone had complaints about something they got for free. Think about it from my point of view @PennyE. How much money and time it took to replace the parcel. Sadly, that’s the name of the game and why we have disclaimers to begin with. Not 100% of the parcels will make it every single time. This was explained to the client several times, yet we still felt bad, so we sent him about a 50% reship out of good faith. Then, I see they got on to complain about the size we sent? That’s when you just have to say, oh well, you can’t please everyone and move on. I will sleep well at night knowing we did right by this customer, TWICE! :)

Freemanpharma

Me too. I just had another perfect order with Freeman. He is by far my favorite vendor. Great prices, quick communication, and incredible stealth. Thanks for another great experience Freeman! Placing another order next week, I’ll be in touch.

Me too. I just had another perfect order with Freeman. He is by far my favorite vendor. Great prices, quick communication, and incredible stealth. Thanks for another great experience Freeman! Placing another order next week, I’ll be in touch.
I totally agree, Freeman has always done right by me. In my opinion, he is one of the best vendors on this website. All the way around, solid. I couldn’t ask for more.

You know what they say about reviews, 10% are the customers that had an outstanding experience, while the other 90% of reviews are customers that had a negative experience. Meaning, the majority of customers that land somewhere in the middle and just receive their order without any issues…they just don’t leave a reviews at all. Leaving the thread fairly lopsided. Just something to take I to consideration…

Stay safe everyone!

For those waiting on my review, I should finally have my pack in the next few days, i’ve been patiently holding off on my review to be able to detail my experience over the last few months. I want nothing more than to be able to provide an honest, but positive review, however I’m sitting tight a few more days. My review will summarize everything, just waiting for the ending chapter to play out.

Vendor Shop Update:

Hello DBG Fam! We have made the decision to only accept orders from DBG members if they are $1200+.

This comes after lots of self reflection about current events involving DBG clients and the overall high maintenance members from this forum tend to be. Especially, the clients placing orders for a few hundred dollars and feeling entitled to a 24 hour turn around time. It’s too stressful for my crew to juggle these smaller orders and receive 50+ emails from some DBG clients on an order for $400-$700. I’m sorry, we just can’t do that anymore.

For whatever reason, DBG seems to be our only customer touchpoint that demands unreasonable customer service. (i.e. complaints about free products, contacting the couriers, daily email spams, etc.) Due to the high maintenance nature of this forum, we will continue to hold prices the same for as long as our costs don’t increase. However, our new min order for DBG clients is $1,200. This will not apply to clients that knew us from other marketplaces.

Send us an email if you have any questions. Thanks!

Freemanpharma

Last edited:
Man. I was really looking forward to some sealed bottles of upjohns and some trams or something on the side. I'll never come up with $12 hon don. this sucks.

You said it’s only for DBG people so what other platforms do you operate on?

I can’t find you on any of the DNMs? At least not the ones that rhyme with Babakiss and Parkapipe

$1200 is pretty wild bro

Especially, the clients placing orders for a few hundred dollars and feeling entitled to a 24 hour turn around time
You say that as if it’s not a pretty decent amount of money. I’m not defending that moron that spammed or emails or literally called customs asking about his missing package but $500 is lot of cheese to drop at once. Objectively. Especially since you’re in a country where those dollars stretch a lot further…

If your intention is to deal with existing customers only, that’s fine, but there’s a way to go about that without slapping everyone in the face. But oh well I guess as usual we got a small handful of nitwits to thank for this new policy

Last edited:
@VastDrink - We are sorry it has to be this way. We just don’t have time for the smaller orders. Our top tier stealth takes about an hour per package to pack and prepare, not to mention the expense of the stealth decoy products themselves. It just doesn’t make sense to fill orders for massively high maintenance clients that ordered maybe 30 tablets.

One of the main reasons we have been able to keep our pricing low on this forum is because we have several good clients from DBG that place orders over $1200 at least twice a month. It doesn’t make sense to slow their bigger orders down for orders that barely make us a $1 and have an ungrateful recipient. I hope you can understand.

Freemanpharma

@VastDrink - We are sorry it has to be this way. We just don’t have time for the smaller orders. Our top tier stealth takes about an hour per package to pack and prepare, not to mention the expense of the stealth decoy products themselves. It just doesn’t make sense to fill orders for massively high maintenance clients that ordered maybe 30 tablets.

One of the main reasons we have been able to keep our pricing low on this forum is because we have several good clients from DBG that place orders over $1200 at least twice a month. It doesn’t make sense to slow their bigger orders down for orders that barely make us a $1 and have an ungrateful recipient. I hope you can understand.

Freemanpharma
Right right I agree.

So where’s this other customer touchpoint located with the way more patient clients as mentioned a couple times?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back