Freemanpharma

Received my second order from Freeman today. Just as good as the first time. Everything accounted for. It took a little while for tracking but no big deal. I always plan ahead. Great vendor. I will be back for more again. I wouldn’t be concerned with his minimum order. He always sends extras and comes through! Thanks Freeman!

JJ

Has anyone had the issue where tracking just gets registered at origin, then never move from there? Just curious if this is common or an anomaly. It's happened to me, 25 days in transit and no changes.

Last edited:
Has anyone had the issue where tracking just gets registered at origin, then never move from there? Just curious if this is common or an anomaly. It's happened to me, 25 days in transit and no changes.

If you didn't have already, try using parcelsapp.com for looking it up, many times there are more scans/Infos than on other universal tracking or carrier tracking sites.

If you didn't have already, try using parcelsapp.com for looking it up, many times there are more scans/Infos than on other universal tracking or carrier tracking sites.
This is the site I'm using to track, it just says 'registered at X' and nothing after that, 25 days transit

This is the site I'm using to track, it just says 'registered at X' and nothing after that, 25 days transit
This typically means a label has been created, but the shipping site has not yet received (or scanned) the physical package.

This typically means a label has been created, but the shipping site has not yet received (or scanned) the physical package.
damn.... so it's just stuck in limbo?

@FreemanPharma could you pls pls pls make an inquiry about this, and follow up my comms? It very much seems like it's stuck in transit at this stage.

No hard feelings at all, your service has been great so far. I just think something's gone wrong with postal and I'd like to see if there's anything we can do about it.

As far as I’m aware, Purdue Pharma sold their oc original formula that everyone loved so much to Mundipharma. Along with several other formulas. Now, Mundipharma is trying to make a world wide push to get the globe hooked on the product, like America was in the early 2000s.

That said, the Mundipharma OC we sell is the EXACT original Purdue Pharma formula.

Oxydolor Fast is also great. It’s very similar to the OxyContin but it is instant release (IR).

Hope to hear from you soon! :)
You're exactly right when you say they're pushing to get the globe hooked on them (80s - 'red devils' where I come from lol)

Big Pharma - we just hate to love them...

PS, if anyone's just read my last couple comments and got cold feet, no need to worry. The postal made a fuckup, MF FREEMAN resolved the issue and it's all moving ahead as planned.

Merely a postal issue out of his control, he went out of his way to solve it, like he always does...

Freeman is the real deal. He's got my vouch in terms of comms, very polite, highly accommodating and very easy to do business with. I'll update when I receive my OG 1996 print, glass enclosed charizard... my pals at the comic store will lose their minds

All-

I wanted to apologize for the delays we had this week with shipping. Anyone that has a pending order with us will be receiving extra product(s) due to the wait time. We had some security issues with our local shipping depots. Therefore, we had to change locations and parcel descriptions in many cases. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US, I PROMISE WE WILL MAKE IT WORTH THE WAIT. Everything will be back to normal and running quickly and smoothly on Monday as this is very abnormal. Please understand the delay is to protect all parties involved.

With that being said, we will be lowering our minimum order quantity back down to $600 & WE ARE RUNNING 15% OFF ALL PAIN MEDICATION through the end of this weekend!!! 💊🤑💰

This sale will end Monday morning 12:00AM, March 25th (New York time). We are making a large investment to run a Easter special for everyone, so we are trying to offload as much product as possible. Shoot us an email today for our most current list of products. We hope to talk to you soon!

Freemanpharma

All-

I wanted to apologize for the delays we had this week with shipping. Anyone that has a pending order with us will be receiving extra product(s) due to the wait time. We had some security issues with our local shipping depots. Therefore, we had to change locations and parcel descriptions in many cases. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US, I PROMISE WE WILL MAKE IT WORTH THE WAIT. Everything will be back to normal and running quickly and smoothly on Monday as this is very abnormal. Please understand the delay is to protect all parties involved.

With that being said, we will be lowering our minimum order quantity back down to $600 & WE ARE RUNNING 15% OFF ALL PAIN MEDICATION through the end of this weekend!!! 💊🤑💰

This sale will end Monday morning 12:00AM, March 25th (New York time). We are making a large investment to run a Easter special for everyone, so we are trying to offload as much product as possible. Shoot us an email today for our most current list of products. We hope to talk to you soon!

Freemanpharma
Thanks for the update @FreemanPharma

All-

Freemanpharma
Likewise, thanks for the transparency... it goes a long way :)

Got the menu. Looks fantastic. But even with the lowering of price, I will have to wait until someone I know needs to order with me. I just need 2 items of something. Wont hit even the new low threshold. But will def keep a follow on here. I like what I am seeing so far!

@FreemanPharma same thing please provide an update from my order from 3 weeks ago
I don't want to be one of those DBG members who clogs up Freeman’s inbox unnecessarily, but if I hadn’t heard a word for 3+ weeks, you’d bet I’d be worried and would be emailing daily.
I’m sorry you & @ucdkid are going through this and hopefully their most recent post is true and that all orders will be processed SOON

I don't want to be one of those DBG members who clogs up Freeman’s inbox unnecessarily, but if I hadn’t heard a word for 3+ weeks, you’d bet I’d be worried and would be emailing daily.
I’m sorry you & @ucdkid are going through this and hopefully their most recent post is true and that all orders will be processed SOON
I last spoke with @FreemanPharma Monday and haven't received any communication from since even after numerous attempts. Without going in to much detail, I also placed this order several weeks ago and still gave yet to receive any confirmation.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back